Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Why aren't there a few Moderators around here?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 17 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
spideraman99 Posted: 18:28 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76303
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
Rich is the admin of SC and other VGN sites.

Don't worry, you're not alone. ;)

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 18:30 Feb20 2005 Post ID: 76306
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
oh ok
i don't come here often so
i don't know much
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud
JOIN TEAM STATE ALCHEMISTS!! My b-day is on the 11th of this month!!!!

actionshark Posted: 00:04 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 76550
actionshark
+
On 20-Feb-2005 Cross Stinger said:And especially the meaning of the word 'ass' at a point in which it'd actually degrade who you are on the screen as well as off. But Rich says that the wait will be another six weeks.
Then we shouldn't be getting mods until like mid-april...

Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 08:18 Feb21 2005 Post ID: 76617
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
really i wonder how he choses them
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud

Cross Stinger Posted: 11:50 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78008
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
He'll probably select them according to how they contribute to the forums and site. So yes, submissions may have SOME weight....
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 11:51 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78009
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
you think so?
he said there were a lot yesterday

joslifer1 Posted: 18:15 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78660
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Feb-2005 liquidbutter said:woohoo, an honorable mention.

Jo, why do you think you're the most logical choice for mod status? Is it because you can double and triple post? Because you can't figure out how to use copy and paste?

Also, I don't think cez will take being called the devil as an insult.

One more thing, it doesn't matter what you meant "ass" to mean, 'cause swearing doesn't mean I'll automatically trust you.
Think for just a second, will you? I said I was the best for the job (other than Crossy). And I still double post. Think of what I'm saying about everyone else.
And I find using Quote & Reply easier.
And now I don't care if you don't trust me. You can't over the Internet.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
joslifer1 Posted: 18:20 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78669
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 18-Feb-2005 Cez said:"If I'm weak and pathetic, then you're the Devil himself."
Why, thank you.

"And LB's the antichrist lol"
I could have told you that.

"One more thing, it doesn't matter what you meant "ass" to mean, 'cause swearing doesn't mean I'll automatically trust you"
Saying 'ass' isn't swearing. Everyone knows that. It's a bloody mule!
First, it wasn't a compliment.
And second, I'll skip your LB statement, to tell you that the world has changed the meaning of "ass". It was originally "donkey", but now the world says it means "butt". Just like "gay". It was "happy", but now it means "love of men" or maybe "homosexual". I'm not entirely sure.
joslifer1 Posted: 18:28 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78681
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 19-Feb-2005 xploder said:i am just wondering,
is this topic actully being spammed on?
Why yes. Yes it is.
actionshark Posted: 21:22 Feb22 2005 Post ID: 78799
actionshark
+
Ass is a tougher meaning of butt lol...

Dark ShadowPsyche Posted: 06:14 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 78978
Dark ShadowPsyche
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Feb-2005 joslifer1 said:Think for just a second, will you? I said I was the best for the job (other than Crossy). And I still double post. Think of what I'm saying about everyone else.
Jo, you don't know about all that has been going on here since you left for some time. My attitude has improved to an extreme amount. I now stand a chance for a Mod spot. I'm sure you stand a chance, too, but you will have to post more to get Rich to notice you and you will want to contribute here. Just an idea.

Actionshark has also gotten alot better here. Everyone has. So don't be thinking you're the big winner who is better than anyone besides Crossy just because you find it easier to use the Reply and Quote feature. That's really stupid. Some people don't like the Reply and Quote feature, but does that make them not good enough for the job? No. Or is there a misunderstanding? Because I read over your post and I'm finding what you are saying to be somewhat rediculous.
liquidbutter Posted: 14:03 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79175
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Feb-2005 joslifer1 said:Think for just a second, will you? I said I was the best for the job (other than Crossy). And I still double post. Think of what I'm saying about everyone else.
You said that logically, you were a good choice. The only mention you made towards anyone else was that we are all imbeciles.

I can't really think anymore about what you're saying, because your appalling use of grammar is giving me a headache.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 18:42 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79369
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
Just more evidence that I am indeed surrounded by idiots. First, DSP, I'm well aware you've improved. And I've posted, what? 5964 posts? I don't think I'm the big winner, I'm saying you're all idiots. Which, you must be, because few can understand what I'm saying. Rediculous? You're as rediculous as I. I find it easy to use the Quote & Reply feature, but that doesn't make me better.

Also, LB, that was a long time ago. I don't think anyone's good for the job anymore. SC can handle it on his own, I think. And you are all imbeciles. Read what you just said. Proof enough.
spideraman99 Posted: 18:54 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79374
spideraman99
+
Jo, take it easy. And please stop calling everyone imbeciles and idiots, it's getting frustratng.

liquidbutter Posted: 20:13 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79417
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
Jo, why don't you stop running your mouth for a second and think. You're like a chicken with its head cut off, running around in circles. Why is everyone but you an imbecile?

Maybe no one can understand what you're saying because you're the idiot.

Your 5964 posts are crap. At least half are spam and the other half can be condensed into 5, due to your double and triple posting.

Apparently SC can't handle it on his own because there are morons like you running around.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
spideraman99 Posted: 20:19 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79421
spideraman99
+
Good simile but that's enough criticizm. Jo, LB and anyone else involved with this unusual altercation, get over it. Stop calling each other names just because someone else has different views than you.

actionshark Posted: 22:26 Feb23 2005 Post ID: 79448
actionshark
+
Is Jo out of his mind, his never gonna get a Mod Spot with that attitude lol

Nitrazius Posted: 06:35 Feb24 2005 Post ID: 79473
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
It must be his time of the month, if you catch my drift.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
Cez Posted: 13:28 Feb24 2005 Post ID: 79697
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Good one, Nitro. Besides, Slifer's got as much chance of getting a Mod spot as I've got of becoming Mayor of Switzerland.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Cross Stinger Posted: 13:34 Feb24 2005 Post ID: 79701
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Well, there's talk that the mods will be chosen by a vote, so Jo can relax.
Displaying Page 17 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close