Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Why aren't there a few Moderators around here?

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 19 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
bleepman Posted: 10:42 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 81933
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
On 26-Feb-2005 JoSlifer1 said:BM: Of the 6000 I have, 2000 is nothing. And maybe I like my mirrors.

LB: I don't change everyday; just often. And while the mirror is an object of illusion, it gives an almost perfect view of one's self.

DB: First post: This is how I blow off my steam. And I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I don't give a crap about being a mod.
Second post, nobody is good, and by saying I'm the best, I'm saying your all the worst. Get it through your thick skulls. I consider everyone an imbecile: You, me, AS, Cez, pretty much everyone but Crossy and TSC. So, DB, I know I'm being the jerk, and I like it!
Third post, that quoted post is ancient, and I've already replied to it. But this I have to add: you double-post, too.

As for you argumentaries, this is only one arguement. I think there is more at GU, even though I haven't been there for ages.
if 33.33% of your posts are spam, that is quite a lot. If you spammed that much on the boodsack project(where i'm a mod), you would be banned -_-. lucky tsc is nice.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:00 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 82013
darkboarder_77
+
On 26-Feb-2005 JoSlifer1 said:BM: Of the 6000 I have, 2000 is nothing. And maybe I like my mirrors.

LB: I don't change everyday; just often. And while the mirror is an object of illusion, it gives an almost perfect view of one's self.

DB: First post: This is how I blow off my steam. And I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I don't give a crap about being a mod.
Second post, nobody is good, and by saying I'm the best, I'm saying your all the worst. Get it through your thick skulls. I consider everyone an imbecile: You, me, AS, Cez, pretty much everyone but Crossy and TSC. So, DB, I know I'm being the jerk, and I like it!
Third post, that quoted post is ancient, and I've already replied to it. But this I have to add: you double-post, too.

As for you argumentaries, this is only one arguement. I think there is more at GU, even though I haven't been there for ages.
Where have you seen me double-post, huh? Tell me! Back in Spam Fest? If that is so, then you obviously have no considerate heed of what goes on in the forums that are still open here. You're like the authors of comic strips, always at least a week behind schedual.

Rich wants people who are up-to-date to be Mod. It's funny, though, because first you say you are the most logical person for Mod, then you say that nobody is good for the position anymore. Now you say you don't want the position. If you ask me, maybe the reason why nobody comprehends you is because YOU are the idiot, and you aren't making any sense yourself. So basically, nobody can win.

For your information, there have been more arguments here than there are jelly rolls in a bakery. Get with the program and learn to absorb more with your ears than you output with your mouth (or hands, for that matter).
Anyone who still plays Halo PC (not CE) can join my server titled:

MASS CTF WAR MODDED (i7 server)

My username's Ultrafrigid. It's not a dedicated server, so it won't always be up.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:07 Feb27 2005 Post ID: 82019
darkboarder_77
+
On 26-Feb-2005 JoSlifer1 said:I know who I am because I am who I am. Too many big words for you? Get over it.
I will gladly excuse your lexicographic vocabulary for the purpose of extraordinary forgiveness, due to the factual matter that you weren't using such inapprehendable vocabulary and that the word "imbecile" isn't so long to the intelligent human brain. But since your thick skull cannot abosorb such information, then that is perfectly okay- I have excused you due to your inability to understand such complex combinations of letters.

My username's Ultrafrigid. It's not a dedicated server, so it won't always be up.
liquidbutter Posted: 15:19 Feb28 2005 Post ID: 83070
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Feb-2005 JoSlifer1 said:I know who I am because I am who I am. Too many big words for you? Get over it.
I think you misquoted popeye. Popeye said "I am what I am and that's all that I am."

What I'm saying is that the challenges you face and the way you deal with them defines you as a person. The way you've been changing your story to try and get away from what's being thrown at you, shows that you're weak. It shows that you're the type of person who is happy to accomodate. The type of person who gets walked all over.

That last part, the one that goes, "too many big words for you? get over it", that's just a pathetic insult from an insignificant person.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
Cross Stinger Posted: 16:05 Feb28 2005 Post ID: 83177
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
On 27-Feb-2005 bleepman said:if 33.33% of your posts are spam, that is quite a lot. If you spammed that much on the boodsack project(where i'm a mod), you would be banned -_-. lucky tsc is nice.
Not exactly. He created Spam Fest because he thought it would reduce spam as people would realise how pointless it was. But it backfired, so here we are....
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:55 Feb28 2005 Post ID: 83213
darkboarder_77
+
Yup.

JoSlifer1 Posted: 19:26 Feb28 2005 Post ID: 83307
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
BM: Oh boy, 1/3 of my posts are spam. Woopee. It's the end of the world.

DB: First post: You fail to see what is right in front of your stupid little eyes. Now you're doing exactly what I was, double posting with the multiple quotes.
I'm the exact opposite of these comic authors you speak of, for I am a week ahead of your insignificant person.
I am so up-to-date that I am further ahead than you. It so happens that I don't want anyone to win, for fear--that's right, fear--of what they might do with their power. In fact, I am the idiot, even being the wisest of us all (minus Crossy and TSC).
Finally in this post, I have selective hearing, and I SEE over the internet, not HEAR. You got it right what I say/type, so why couldn't you get it right what I hear/see. Besides, I haven't been to GU in ages.
Second post: I was being sarcastic, idjit.
Last post: That is spam. Even you should be smart enough to get at least three words in a legimate response.

LB: I didn't quote Popeye; I said that of my own accord.
You're right; I do get walked all over, but that doesn't mean I'm weak. It means I'm holding back my true power from those who are not worthy to be stricken by it.
The last part I was being sarcastic, as I said to DB. Any idiot with a tenth of a brain knows that.

Crossy: Yeah, people thought of it more as a chat room over a demonstration of how stupid it is.

A final message to everyone: I would love to stop arguing, but you persist in keeping my temper hot, so it's really your fault.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
actionshark Posted: 19:47 Feb28 2005 Post ID: 83314
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Are you that j-12 guy from GU or somethin?

JoSlifer1 Posted: 22:16 Feb28 2005 Post ID: 83366
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
No, I'm probably JoSlifer, as usual, and I said before I only posted like once there. Ages ago.
nintendo_dude Posted: 11:20 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83564
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I posted twice in GU but SC is far better.Anyway can someone close this topic.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 11:34 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83580
darkboarder_77
+
On 28-Feb-2005 JoSlifer1 said:BM: Oh boy, 1/3 of my posts are spam. Woopee. It's the end of the world.

DB: First post: You fail to see what is right in front of your stupid little eyes. Now you're doing exactly what I was, double posting with the multiple quotes.
I'm the exact opposite of these comic authors you speak of, for I am a week ahead of your insignificant person.
I am so up-to-date that I am further ahead than you. It so happens that I don't want anyone to win, for fear--that's right, fear--of what they might do with their power. In fact, I am the idiot, even being the wisest of us all (minus Crossy and TSC).
Finally in this post, I have selective hearing, and I SEE over the internet, not HEAR. You got it right what I say/type, so why couldn't you get it right what I hear/see. Besides, I haven't been to GU in ages.
Second post: I was being sarcastic, idjit.
Last post: That is spam. Even you should be smart enough to get at least three words in a legimate response.

LB: I didn't quote Popeye; I said that of my own accord.
You're right; I do get walked all over, but that doesn't mean I'm weak. It means I'm holding back my true power from those who are not worthy to be stricken by it.
The last part I was being sarcastic, as I said to DB. Any idiot with a tenth of a brain knows that.

Crossy: Yeah, people thought of it more as a chat room over a demonstration of how stupid it is.

A final message to everyone: I would love to stop arguing, but you persist in keeping my temper hot, so it's really your fault.
Being the wise person I will show you I am, I refuse to continue this argument. Who will join me?

Cez Posted: 13:25 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83668
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I will, but only cos Slifer's getting on my nerves. And I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
liquidbutter Posted: 15:02 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83712
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
"You're right; I do get walked all over, but that doesn't mean I'm weak. It means I'm holding back my true power from those who are not worthy to be stricken by it."

This is probably one of the stupidest things I have ever read. So you let unworthy people walk all over you?

"The last part I was being sarcastic, as I said to DB. Any idiot with a tenth of a brain knows that."

So are you being sarcastic now or no? People who can't figure out how to write sarcasm shouldn't try and write it.

"In fact, I am the idiot, even being the wisest of us all (minus Crossy and TSC)."

How do you figure that you are the wisest? What are you 12? You don't know a goddamn thing. The fact that you think you do shows that you don't. Here's another example of how wise you aren't:

"A final message to everyone: I would love to stop arguing, but you persist in keeping my temper hot, so it's really your fault."

A wise man is a humble man. If you want to stop arguing then stop posting comments to fuel the fire.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
JoSlifer1 Posted: 18:17 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83851
JoSlifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
First, actually yes I do. Just goes to show you how many unworthy people there are in the world.

No, I'm not being sarcastic right now. I'm too mad at you to be sarcastic right now. But do you write sarcasm any different than you write how you really feel? I didn't think so.

I figure it because I am the only one that knows the truth. I'm 13, and I know more about the truth than you.

I am humble. I want to stop arguing. But you keep posting something, so I keep posting something back. Just to prove that I am not weak.
liquidbutter Posted: 19:21 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83908
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
So tell me why you are so great.

Does this mean I'm not an idiot with a tenth of a brain?

Tell me what the truth is.

You posted, therefore, you are not humble.
spideraman99 Posted: 19:24 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83909
spideraman99
+
Good to know members on this site get along so well...

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
actionshark Posted: 20:35 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 83940
actionshark
+
Yeah right spidey, good one...plz tell me you were joking. Almost everyday I go on SC I see an arguement. That's why we need mods...

spideraman99 Posted: 23:46 Mar01 2005 Post ID: 84030
spideraman99
+
Yeah, I was. I'm getting frustrated seeing so many arguements. I don't evev know what half of them are about!!

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
darkboarder_77 Posted: 06:12 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84099
darkboarder_77
+
There are more srguments here than there are jelly rolls in a bakery full of 'em.

Nitrazius Posted: 13:22 Mar02 2005 Post ID: 84290
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
I can't help but get the feeling Mr Slifer has just hit puberty.

You know, the whole "**** the world!" attitude.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
Displaying Page 19 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 17 | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close