Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Double jointed?o_O

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Alana|D Posted: 22:43 Jan11 2012 Post ID: 3086349
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post Likes: 400
+
Last week i just realized i was double jointed in both my arms! It was so cool but mostly everyone thought it was weird because my arms looked liked they switched around, which made me laugh!!
So my question for yall is, are any of yall double jointed anywhere? And i know this is a random question but i think its awesome being double jointed!!....And not being jointed is awesome too!Thumbs Up
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 05:59 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086363
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
No I dont, its sad.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Warrior13 Posted: 15:10 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086403
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I don't believe I am. I can do this thing with my hands were shake and wave them really fast, and they look like they don't have any bones in them. No one else in my family can do it.
Volke Posted: 15:17 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086405
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Triple jointed outer ankles. Basically, I can fold a bone over them, and then fold another bone over them. I can make them crack rather loudly in doing so (if I want to), which has a tendency to nauseate people (yeah, I've had fun with that).

Oddly, I never knew that nobody else could do it until I was around eleven, when some girl sitting next to me in class was like "eww, your ankle's moving!"

I can also fold the finger bones to the sides of my knuckles on both hands, but only completely with the middle finger and ring finger. The index finger to a lesser extent.
steelersrock01 Posted: 17:03 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086418
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
No, I can't do any of that kind of stuff.
sphynxx Posted: 18:12 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086432
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
I dunno, I tend not to play with myself....

oh who am I kidding XD

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
The last Posted: 18:35 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086434
The last
Tiger man
Post Likes: 12
+
I'm not doable jointed but I can dislocate all of my body with a we rid spin jump

join my team plz
it's got a new rp
How do you spell typo
However the hell you want to
sphynxx Posted: 22:38 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086526
sphynxx
+
The last said:I'm not doable jointed but I can dislocate all of my body with a we rid spin jump

Translation please?

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

qwertyuio Posted: 00:18 Jan13 2012 Post ID: 3086529
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
The whole 'hold your arm behind your back' thing doesn't apply to me because of the joints in my shoulders. Basically even in police handcuffs I'm capable of putting my hands right over my head and back in front. (Yes I've been in police handcuffs, no I haven't been arrested. xD)
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
sphynxx Posted: 04:37 Jan13 2012 Post ID: 3086542
sphynxx
+
qwertyuio said:The whole 'hold your arm behind your back' thing doesn't apply to me because of the joints in my shoulders. Basically even in police handcuffs I'm capable of putting my hands right over my head and back in front. (Yes I've been in police handcuffs, no I haven't been arrested. xD)

This is a family website!

Keep what you & you're parents do behind close doors off this website before I tell on you!

BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 09:51 Jan13 2012 Post ID: 3086569
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
My brother is.
Volke Posted: 11:53 Jan13 2012 Post ID: 3086575
Volke
Executioner
+
qwertyuio said:The whole 'hold your arm behind your back' thing doesn't apply to me because of the joints in my shoulders. Basically even in police handcuffs I'm capable of putting my hands right over my head and back in front. (Yes I've been in police handcuffs, no I haven't been arrested. xD)

Useful if you feel like jerking off in a police car.
Aeon-Flux Posted: 19:08 Jan14 2012 Post ID: 3086761
Aeon-Flux
Post Likes: 97
+
Volke said:Triple jointed outer ankles. Basically, I can fold a bone over them, and then fold another bone over them. I can make them crack rather loudly in doing so (if I want to), which has a tendency to nauseate people (yeah, I've had fun with that).

I have the same thing, I do it just to gross others out but I find it rather funny... and it feels good. lol
qwertyuio Posted: 17:54 Jan15 2012 Post ID: 3086880
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Volke said:

Useful if you feel like jerking off in a police car.

That, and for having a fighting chance if you get in handcuffs for the wrong reason. xD

But when you're friend handcuffs you to a chair there's still nothing I can do about it. ._. Then the chair comes with.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
neptis Posted: 14:31 Jan16 2012 Post ID: 3086999
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
sphynxx said:
The last said:I'm not double jointed. but I can dislocate all of my body with a weird spin jump,

Translation please?

Translation finished sir
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Catharsis Posted: 21:22 Jan18 2012 Post ID: 3087358
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
Post Likes: 0
+
Double jointed wrists (they bend all the way down and through 360 degrees horizontally), flexible shoulders (don't know if it's actually a double joint, but I can move my shoulder in a way that my friend could only manage by dislocating his), um... I don't think any of my other joints are actually double, but I am quite flexible generally compared to most.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
X__x Posted: 23:00 Jan18 2012 Post ID: 3087387
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
Only my thumbs are double-jointed. People always get freaked out when my thumbs bend back farther than they typically can. So they pretty much can bend backward and have what appears to be a ninety degrees bend on them. o.o

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
Volke Posted: 04:18 Jan19 2012 Post ID: 3087422
Volke
Executioner
+
Aeon-Flux said:
Volke said:Triple jointed outer ankles. Basically, I can fold a bone over them, and then fold another bone over them. I can make them crack rather loudly in doing so (if I want to), which has a tendency to nauseate people (yeah, I've had fun with that).

I have the same thing, I do it just to gross others out but I find it rather funny... and it feels good. lol

Yeah, it really feels good.
balthiersbit Posted: 06:01 Jan19 2012 Post ID: 3087432
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
X__x said:Only my thumbs are double-jointed. People always get freaked out when my thumbs bend back farther than they typically can. So they pretty much can bend backward and have what appears to be a ninety degrees bend on them. o.o

Yeah my mother can do that too.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

ozzo Posted: 16:33 Jan19 2012 Post ID: 3087634
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
Aeon-Flux said:

heyyy baby ;_; <3

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close