Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Broke my arm today. Tell stories about your injuries!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

XFeralTSDX Posted: 01:23 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086355
XFeralTSDX
Post Likes: 0
+
I broke my arm today in a crazy accident. I was riding my bicycle and a huge rock in the middle of the bike-path made me mess up. I went into the rode and a car hit me and the bike so perfectly that it made me fly a little and land on the roof of the car. Luckily, there weren't any other cars around so I quickly got out of the way. (My leg was hurting a LOT, so I was limping, but luckily it wasn't broken.) I thought it was all done but I couldn't get back on my bike. So I just grabbed it and walked ahead. Then on the way home I started feeling a little better. I decided I could ride. Guess what happened? Another huge rock was on the rode. This one made me fall over and "to my luck", another car was there and hit my arm as I was falling. That's when it broke.
Neither car that hit me came back to check on me. ._.

So, tell me any interesting stories about your injuries!
My Pokemon White FC: 3482 6470 6079
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted: 05:57 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086361
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
The car didn't stop? That's well rude!!

Well I haven't had many accidents. Ive fallen over but still haven't really broken anything (touch wood)

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Warrior13 Posted: 15:06 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086402
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Luckily, I haven't broken any bones. I've had a few twisted ankles and a few torn muscles, but nothing that was truly serious.
Volke Posted: 15:24 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086406
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Fractured collarbone when I was three. The right side (the fractured side) sticks outwards and upwards a little more than the left as a result.

Fractured my pinky finger on my left hand, when I was eighteen, after I attempted to one-hand catch a very poorly thrown rugby ball, giving me yet another reason to dislike the sport (although I was not playing it...it was just myself and a mate tossing it back and forth in the common room). It has never quite been the same since. Firstly, the finger bone twisted outwards a little, which wasn't noticed because all the attention was on the fracture, and it healed that way. Secondly, it is far less mobile than my right hand pinky finger, and has lost a lot of muscle that never came back. Both had a negative influence on my guitar playing until I learned to use it the way it now is.

Nothing else.
steelersrock01 Posted: 17:02 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086417
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I haven't had any broken bones or stuff like that, but I've had a few surgeries over the years for other problems.
XFeralTSDX Posted: 19:27 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086442
XFeralTSDX
+
Warrior13 said:Luckily, I haven't broken any bones. I've had a few twisted ankles and a few torn muscles, but nothing that was truly serious.

This is my first broken bone. :\ Oh well. That ruined my chances at never having a broken bone...for some reason I was kinda proud for not having a broken bone ever. xD
My Pokemon White FC: 3482 6470 6079
Dark Breloom Posted: 21:27 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086519
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
I kind of doubt that you got hit by two cars, but okay...

I was riding a Rip Stick (oh yeah!) and when I fell a stuck my arms out... not my smartest idea. My left arm got fractured and I still can't twist it around like I used to be able to.

« Last edited by Dark Breloom on Jan 12th 2012 »
sphynxx Posted: 04:51 Jan13 2012 Post ID: 3086544
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Hmm, I've been in a car accident, laid up in hopsital for a few months.

Dislocated and fractured my right shoulder.

Tore a ligament and ruptured a tendon (think it's that way around) in the same shoulder on a different occasion.

Severely srewed up my left wrist when I was 10 and fell off the top bunk of my bed. doctors told me I have to be very careful with it, otherwise I'll end up with a metal rod in it.

Dislocated my right knee - put it back into place 3 minutes later.

Had a nail go through my foot.

Been hit by 2 cars whilst cycling. Stabbed myself with a knife whilst cooking thanks to an idiot pushing me.

& a few other things :D

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Warrior13 Posted: 09:02 Jan13 2012 Post ID: 3086566
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
sphynxx said:Hmm, I've been in a car accident, laid up in hopsital for a few months.

Dislocated and fractured my right shoulder.

Tore a ligament and ruptured a tendon (think it's that way around) in the same shoulder on a different occasion.

Severely srewed up my left wrist when I was 10 and fell off the top bunk of my bed. doctors told me I have to be very careful with it, otherwise I'll end up with a metal rod in it.

Dislocated my right knee - put it back into place 3 minutes later.

Had a nail go through my foot.

Been hit by 2 cars whilst cycling. Stabbed myself with a knife whilst cooking thanks to an idiot pushing me.

& a few other things :D

Wow, that's a lot of injuries.
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 09:49 Jan13 2012 Post ID: 3086568
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
Broke my small toe because I thought it would be a good idea to try and pick it up at the age of 6.

We have these biggish rocks in our garden for decoration. One day I decided it would be cool to jump from rock to rock. I slipped and fell with my knee on the rock. Not a break but it hurt like hell.

Probably some other stuff that I'll remember later.
Yogi_Bear Posted: 19:29 Jan16 2012 Post ID: 3087031
Yogi_Bear
+
I've never broken a bone. However, last summer I got 2 stitches in my lip because I was kicked in the face, it was a complete accident though. A few summers ago, I was in a wave pool at a water park and I rode a wave straight into the concrete bottom of the pool, broke one front tooth in half and cracked the other one. I have asthma, so I've been hospitalized for that, and I've been in the hospital once or twice for my milk allergy, but luckily nothing too bad has happened as far as those conditions are concerned.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
The last Posted: 09:23 Jan21 2012 Post ID: 3087883
The last
Tiger man
Post Likes: 12
+
I did a back flip into a concert pool and hit my head on the wall
I was a red head until I washed the blood out of my hair

« Last edited by The last on Jan 21st 2012 »

join my team plz
it's got a new rp
How do you spell typo
However the hell you want to
Nic21 Posted: 15:44 Jan21 2012 Post ID: 3087965
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
Mkay, oldest to most recent:

-Broken nose, that was really young, hardly remember it. My parents said I just fell on my face right in the middle of a grocery store, hahha
-Broken right arm, kindergarten, jumped off a swing in my backyard, fell right on my arm.
-Broken left wrist, fell off my scooter in 2nd grade, landed on the wrist.
-Broken right wrist, while my left wrist was still in a cast, I was only doing a activity in gym that involved running, and while I was running a kid came and plowed me over. Broke the other wrist. Yes, duel casts, blue and red.
-Broken left wrist, 7th grade ski trip, biffed it, landed on my wrist.
-Dislocated left shoulder, that actually happened early this year. During homecoming week, PowderPuff game, 3 play of the game, I grab one of the seniors flags. In the process though I got tripped up and landed on my knees. So, I'm kind of sitting there with the flag, then I see out of the corner of my eye a bigger girl on the team falling backwards towards me. She ends up landing directly on my shoulder, I hear a crunch, and I knew it was bad. Have a pretty heafty bump on my shoulder, still aches once in a while.

And... I feel like there's one more, but I can't think of it. Ohhh well.
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

Warrior13 Posted: 15:46 Jan21 2012 Post ID: 3087968
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Nic21 said:Mkay, oldest to most recent:

-Broken nose, that was really young, hardly remember it. My parents said I just fell on my face right in the middle of a grocery store, hahha
-Broken right arm, kindergarten, jumped off a swing in my backyard, fell right on my arm.
-Broken left wrist, fell off my scooter in 2nd grade, landed on the wrist.
-Broken right wrist, while my left wrist was still in a cast, I was only doing a activity in gym that involved running, and while I was running a kid came and plowed me over. Broke the other wrist. Yes, duel casts, blue and red.
-Broken left wrist, 7th grade ski trip, biffed it, landed on my wrist.
-Dislocated left shoulder, that actually happened early this year. During homecoming week, PowderPuff game, 3 play of the game, I grab one of the seniors flags. In the process though I got tripped up and landed on my knees. So, I'm kind of sitting there with the flag, then I see out of the corner of my eye a bigger girl on the team falling backwards towards me. She ends up landing directly on my shoulder, I hear a crunch, and I knew it was bad. Have a pretty heafty bump on my shoulder, still aches once in a while.

And... I feel like there's one more, but I can't think of it. Ohhh well.

Wow... That's a lot.
Triple Threat Posted: 16:00 Jan21 2012 Post ID: 3087973
Triple Threat
+
I just got out of surgery a few days ago. I had a torn ACL and a torn meniscus. I was playing in the state football game when my teammate fell down next to me and rolled into my knee. I went to the hospital that night and they said that it wasn't my ACL and they wouldn't give me an MRI even though the on-field trainers said it was my ACL and I needed an MRI. Oh well. I'm healing pretty well and I have physical therapy on Monday.
Add me online if you want to play a game, have questions, or need help!
Xbox Live Gamertag: Thehunterdude75
Playstation Network ID: Sir_Codith
Warrior13 Posted: 21:04 Jan21 2012 Post ID: 3088022
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Triple Threat said:I just got out of surgery a few days ago. I had a torn ACL and a torn meniscus. I was playing in the state football game when my teammate fell down next to me and rolled into my knee. I went to the hospital that night and they said that it wasn't my ACL and they wouldn't give me an MRI even though the on-field trainers said it was my ACL and I needed an MRI. Oh well. I'm healing pretty well and I have physical therapy on Monday.

Being a Football guy, I know what you mean. I hope you get well soon.
Triple Threat Posted: 21:14 Jan21 2012 Post ID: 3088026
Triple Threat
+
Well, I've been doing pretty good. Haven't left a house in 3 days, got from 36-41 in skyrim in a day and a half, and am learning the plot of White Collar.
What I Need:
Friends Life [Both]
Add me online if you want to play a game, have questions, or need help!
Xbox Live Gamertag: Thehunterdude75
Playstation Network ID: Sir_Codith
Pravinj Posted: 09:23 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110850
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
Posting on a dead topic but oh well.

I broke my arm a few months ago playing basketball, after playing a whole season of rugby without breaking anything.

I did however get some pretty painful injuries at rugger practices/matches, the main ones being,

1)My hand being stamped on three times.
2)A player driving his knee into my thigh, I had to bandage it for two weeks.
3) Have about 15 cuts on my leg.

Other than I fell and my knee hit a rock, now I have this keloid there. I think I dislocated my shoulder once, I can't remember.

And yeah, I'm still thirteen, there's sure to be more to come (:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
Matt77 Posted: 07:41 May11 2012 Post ID: 3111756
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Im lucky compared to you.I haven't broke any bones and Im 12Smile
But I might in the future.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
SomeWhere Posted: 07:24 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112472
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
I broke my two wrists because of a bicycle injury lol.... I was riding down a really narrow downhill and tried to brake, hit the brake too hard and fell and in pure panic landed on my hands put all my weight on em...ended up in an open fracture. I have never screamed so bad in my whole entire life. The rest two days after that is blank for me, I can't remember a thing.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close