Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Whats up everyone?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Chrusher Posted: 17:02 Feb08 2012 Post ID: 3092053
Chrusher
Post Likes: 0
+
I go to college, i work, i go out, i have responsibilities of paying bills. I mean i cant constantly be on here. I could when i was younger but now, real life kicks in.

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
steelersrock01 Posted: 17:03 Feb08 2012 Post ID: 3092054
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Honestly I don't get when people say they have no time. I realize every schedule is different and I'm not attacking you dude, but I have school, homework, work some days, afterschool meetings, family stuff to do, and my own personl hobbies and interests, and I still find time to come on for a bit most days.
Chrusher Posted: 17:05 Feb08 2012 Post ID: 3092057
Chrusher
+
I could make time i wont lie about that but there is nothing on this site that interests me anymore except for maybe people that i interacted with when i was active here. The reason i got on this site was like many other people, video games. I rarely play them anymore so i really dont get on here.

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
steelersrock01 Posted: 17:07 Feb08 2012 Post ID: 3092060
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
No problem with that. Different strokes for different folks. It's not like we can force people to come here. It's just the people that never post, pop in every 6 months and say 'LOL it's so inactive nobody posts' that get on my nerves.
Chrusher Posted: 17:09 Feb08 2012 Post ID: 3092061
Chrusher
+
I get where youre coming from its just since i dont post ever, once in a blue moon the site comes to mind and i just come on and check to see how its going. I dont like criticizing what people who are still here are doing.

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
balthiersbit Posted: 17:33 Feb08 2012 Post ID: 3092073
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Chrusher said:I go to college, i work, i go out, i have responsibilities of paying bills. I mean i cant constantly be on here. I could when i was younger but now, real life kicks in.

I hear you. When I went to university, I worked, went out and rarely had anytime for anything else. Unless of course I played consoles after 2am XD.
Then again now Im in a full time job, studying, paying bills etc but find the time to be here. We all have our priorities in the real world but if I couldnt escape and have a little surf time I think I'd go nuts.

Thats why I like it here and on PXE as I stop thinking about economic crisis' and that Im stuck in a crap job with little future. Escapism these days is needed desperately, some go to the cinema, some get hammered, me I go online and have a glass of wine.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Chrusher Posted: 17:41 Feb08 2012 Post ID: 3092075
Chrusher
+
Its hard man it isnt easy. I mean i remember you know even before my high school years i was on this 24/7 man. SVR forums were unbelievable. I dont know man, the reason i really stopped posting is because most of the people that were really friends were from SVR forums and they left so i kind of thought that i dont have anything else to be on here for. Its fun to contribute to this site but its also way more fun to contribute while you are interacting with friends and peers that care.

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
balthiersbit Posted: 17:59 Feb08 2012 Post ID: 3092077
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Yeah I'd say that there was a fair number of people that left because all their mates left. Suppose it doesnt seem worth the time and effort if you dont really have anyone to have a laugh with.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Volke Posted: 06:36 Feb09 2012 Post ID: 3092196
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Chrusher said:Tsk tsk tsk, I dont get what you want from me, to prove to you guys with some form of damn statistics and hard evidence that i was around this site in 05 06, like cmon what are we 12. I left this site a long time ago and i come back because i do care about where its going, i dont have time to be on it. Cmon grow a brain.

Nooooooo...

I just don't understand why you come here every three months and act like you were Mr. Popular back in the day, when nobody from back then I've asked knows who on earth you are.

Presumably you were mostly in svr, whatever forum that is.
Warrior13 Posted: 09:19 Feb09 2012 Post ID: 3092213
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Welcome back. I'm glad some people like check back every now and then. Like others have said, it has been a little slow lately.
RJ Fighter Posted: 02:18 Feb10 2012 Post ID: 3092615
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
I remember you. Not much left around here, but a few of us still pop in now and again.

« Last edited by RJ Fighter on Feb 10th 2012 »
Chrusher Posted: 22:46 Feb10 2012 Post ID: 3092926
Chrusher
+
@Volke, i never act like "mr.popular". Its sad you would say that. Who cares about popularity, but i see you apparently do. Cmon man its a damn site, its not real life. Take a chill pill bro.

RETIRED*

sig by.impact~
Volke Posted: 04:21 Feb11 2012 Post ID: 3092949
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Uhh, no, I don't care about popularity.

I'm just curious. It's not that hard to understand.

Sorry for any misunderstandings, though.

« Last edited by Volke on Feb 11th 2012 »
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close