Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Reality-The World [RP]

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 19:20 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096895
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Ero walked over and picked up his bow. He still had yet to successfully hit anything but the broadside of barn, but his light arrow's gave a him a confidence. He breathed and readied himself also.

Ziedi looked around, making sure everyone was ready. He caught the little fairy's gaze and raised an eyebrows, but dismissed it. He raised a hand, and with a dramatic flair, and burst of strong wind that encased him in a twister, yelled Begin! The gust blew open the doors as easily as it made Ziedi disappear. He landed lightly on his original perk, but kept himself hidden this time.

Ero watched as the door opened to more of the glowing or they had seen earlier. This particular section seemed to be covered in webs, some dusty and old, others fresh and inhabited. He hated spiders. His room sensors were set to destroy them on detection. He tucked his hood tighter, making his eyes glow even brighter, and his golden light arrows produced a soft glow in the dark corridor.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:21 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096896
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"Calm down Neophyte. There is no reason to act that way."
Evanescent couldn't understand why the fairy would be so fearful of the Admins. It made no sense to him. He went in behind Ero, holding no such fear and trusting in the Rogue's eyesight to catch any signs of movement in the dark. After they left the Entrance Room, Neophyte came out again and glowed brightly, giving them a ten foot sphere of light to see with.

"Find me, all of you. Find me, and fight the beasts I guide you towards."
The message echoed through all the passages and reverberated into the room they had all begun in. A message arrived in Ziedi's mailbox.
So, do you like my hiding place?

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Feb 26th 2012 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
nightmare2 Posted: 20:22 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096919
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Well isn't this lovely?"

Morte follows the others and find the fairy's glow quite helpful. He wonders if it could break glass of a lantern. He sheaths his katana and looks over at his new companions. One of them looked experienced enough so as far as dying instantly he assumed he would be able to learn how to use the sword before death.

"So how much does it hurt?"
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 20:38 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096924
Craizen
A'ight
+
Rael looked at him, confused for a second before realizing what he was being asked. "Oh it's not that bad. It's really just getting over the fear at first, though I haven't been hit amazingly hard yet. The worst was stab through my leg. I limped for the afternoon before convincing myself I was fi- Watch IT!" He said, skewering a spider that was headed for Ero's head. He kinda missed the death spot though, the thing still wriggling with life. He shook his sword and sliced it off.

"You Okay?"

Ero nodded his head. "Thanks." Still vile creatures he thought to himself.

Ziedi chuckled and messaged Garm back. "It's lovely. So what are you sending out first? From I sent them all in, we have elemental beasts, spiders, trolls, wolves and undead at our disposal."

« Last edited by Craizen on Feb 26th 2012 »
nightmare2 Posted: 21:39 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096928
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Eww... so if say some giant beast smashed me to a pulp it would hurt but probably not as bad as it would if it happened in real life? Not exaclty reassuring."

Night swats a small spider away with his sheath but keeps it at the ready. he had a very bad feeling about what lied ahead and highly doubted that it would be fun.

"Well atleast I will no longer be able to fear actualy death after be killed in this game."

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:44 Feb26 2012 Post ID: 3096929
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+

Let me see...Entrances 1-4 get wolves...and 6-10 get elemental beasts...
The message makes it clear that Entrance 5 is getting something specific.
Entrance 5 gets trolls. They...amuse me.

"Not necessarily...there have been...exceptions."
Evanescent looks away from the others when he says that, and the light Neophyte gives off is making his face look sinister. Then he starts laughing.
"Did I get you there? That was revenge for looking at Neophyte like she's something you can put in a jar and use like a lantern. Don't ever look at her that way again."
He stops walking as a rank odor wafts towards them at their first crossroads in The Labyrinth.
"Anyone else smell that...smells like...like...Trolls!"
Evanescent quickly draws his daggers and Neophyte flies up high above them, out of the reach of a troll, in theory, casting the golden light over the entire crossroads area like a big ceiling light.

Craizen Posted: 11:30 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3096988
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ero takes the forewarning to steadily arm and aim his bow. He had read a lot of the game guide, and from what he had learned, Troll's were dumb, except for the armored raider trolls. Someone had to lead the week.

"The spiders make sense now. Dumb lugs like to make pets out of them, if the manage not to sit on them first."

Ziedi gave a quaint smile. "Trolls it is." He keyed a few things on his ViM screen, setting off both fourlegged walking and two legged hybrid wolves at the first four gates, rock,light,fire and water beasts at the last five. Then he officially called the trolls. The medium sized ones could be heard rumbling in first, and club rounded the corner, along with dredunts.

"Here they come..." Ero said, almost nervously and his bow shaking a tad.

The first one rounded the corner, and not used to the brighter light, shielded his eyes, then focused on Neophyte, entirely missing everyone else. Her being to high, he tried to jump to catch her, but missed, and brought down his club down on the middle of everyone with a strong smash.

Ero slipped to the side of the wall, and could see the next two coming, both a bit smaller, but both definitively sawredone else, or at least him. "Crap." And he fired off his first arrow, grazing it's thing as it kept lumbering towards. He quickly tried to arm another arrow and fire, but his haste made him widely miss, and the arrow bounced off an ore section and back towards Evan. He quickly snapped his fingers though, disintegrating the arrow in a light burst, which was a tad blinding.

The two smaller trolls smelled everyone, and ran in, swing clubs around randomly, as one smashed towards Morte and the other Rael.

« Last edited by Craizen on Feb 27th 2012 »
nightmare2 Posted: 14:46 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097003
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Just a thought about her."

Morte stares at the trolls and can't seem to figure out if they were luckly or not. With the first on that came charging at him swinging blindly, Morte unsheathed his katana and ran straight at it. Not exactly the smartest and most well thought plan but being as he was and quite unable to use his weapon he assumed it would work. Run at it, don't get hit, jump to side before hitting it and cut it across the leg, then stab it in back. So that was what Morte did, almost. He ended up tripping up after cutting across the Troll's calf and was to tangled and confused to stab it in the back. He also noticed he was seperated from the others.

"Gotta think it through, looks mad. Well atleast I got some weapon experience... oh great its coming at me again."

Morte repeats the process, this time going for the other side. As dumb as it was it managed to give him a glancing blow after he cut it's other calf. Possibly it did it knowingly and intentionally, Morte accidently let himself get him, or it was a reaction from being cut. Either way Morte went flying landing quite heavily.

"Alright... question answered."

penguinlord352 Posted: 14:50 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097004
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Evanescent rushed the big troll, recognizing a boss class monster when he saw one. Neophyte was doing her job distracting the thing pretty well, so by the time his dagger slashed the back of it's right knee, he hadn't been spotted. Dashing away quickly, he leaves a trail of blood droplets dripping from the hand that held the offending dagger. He accidentally cut his hand when he slashed the troll's knee.
"Ow. Ah well, happens all the time...."

Are you watching 5 Ziedi? How do you think they're doing? Did I give them too much of a handicap?

nightmare2 Posted: 19:26 Feb27 2012 Post ID: 3097088
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Morte slowly gets up, not too worried about the troll as it was pretty much unable to move. Atleast at the moment.

"Yeah I am sure people accidentally cut and stab themselves ALL the time. Probably should have practiced swing my sword around..."

Morte sheaths his katana and pulls out his actual weapon, a large scythe. A weapon he had played around with a bit, he could swing it around with little effort now. Though swing it around really wasn't much help in battle atleast he gained some familiarity with it.

"Not that hard actually just gotta take out their legs, bring them down. Then guess I take out it's head and I win?"

Morte carefully apporoaches the troll which roars agrily at him and picks up it's club. It then does probably the stupidest thing it could do, throw it's weapon. Now as stupid as it was it scared Morte to death as he clumsily dived out of the way. He stumbled and got back up and wasted no time in attacking. He took another swing at it's legs cutting across the top half of both of it's limbs. Then he runs behind it and swings it upward, opening up a long gash across it's back. Morte falls back and quickly rebalances himself then prepares to finish it.

penguinlord352 Posted: 00:24 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097117
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm was satisfied, personally. For new players, the group was doing exceptionally well. Most teams would have relied more on their level two's rather than their own individual talents.
I find their performance to be quite impressive, for a group of newbs.........and against trolls of all things, too.
He monitored their progress carefully, but all the other teams beginning to be detected as nearing the checkpoint and the end of the first round, many closely followed by the beasties he had Ziedi set upon them.

1 : 2 Posted: 04:24 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097130
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
((hell yeah online game fanboy character, I'll try my best to do this right, tell me if I need to correct this guy))

Name: Kengo Tenchi
Class: Ranger Knight
Height/Weight: 5"7'

Main Weapon: Dual katanas that aren't as long as the average ones and are held backhand like kodachis (short swords), used in 'Ranger' mode.
Secondary: A massive dual-edged sword that's almost as tall as himself, he names it Zankantou ('Heaven Cutting Sword'), and is formed by amalgamating his two katanas using mana, used primarily when he is in 'Knight' mode.

Mana Type Attacks:
Spirit Sword - Channels his mana through his two hands and creates a sword of mana that glows turquoise and is of varying size according to his will and throws it at high speed at his enemies.
Anti-Spirit - Forces his mana inwards to affect his spirit and cause his rage and anger to build. This makes him much stronger in terms of physical strength and endurance, strong enough to swing his Zankantou with ease, but if he has it activated for too long he may go berserk until he runs out of mana and reverts to normal. His eyes also change to a golden hue while he has this activated.

Grande Attack One: The New Generation's True Strength - Throws his two katanas into the air and countless copies appear in the air and rain down on the battle field. He runs forward, grabbing his two real katanas as the copies continue to fall and slashes the target numerous times in 'X' shaped cuts, ending in him kicking the target up high into the air and then, using his mana, has all the copy katanas fly out of the ground and pierce the enemy from all angles before he combines his real katanas into the real Zankantou and he jumps high into the air, high above the sword-ridden target, and cut down with his Zankantou burning like a meteorite, obliterating the enemy.

Grande Attack Two: Gungnir, Lance of Annihilation - Advancement of his first Grande Attack. Instead of using copy katanas, he focuses on his mana all around him and create numerous Spirit Swords around him that fly towards his target at blindingly high speed and pierce the enemy before he combines his katanas into his Zankantou and using his mana, turns himself, wielding Zankantou in front of him, into a giant glowing spear-shaped mass of mana that flies ahead at blinding speed and destroys his enemy.

Description: Wears a long light green coat fitted with pieces of gray armor on multiple areas. Has light, blue-green eyes and unkempt grayish-brown hair tied up in a ponytail.

Personality: An extremely hot-blooded young individual. Kengo has an odd habit of naming certain attacks and combos of his, and often shouts them aloud when performing them, a la classic super robot pilots. He also yells prompt-made names for normal attacks though, and remarks the flow and development of battle in strong spirit, the latter acts especially more when he is in 'Knight' mode. He has a very odd naming sense for attacks, such as having attacks start with "Heaven and Earth". Fast and easy to become friends with, and never turns his back on his comrades, although he can often argue.

Bio: A new character to the game, Kengo looks for a group to fight alongside and travel with, hoping that he could be one of the best in the game, and the only one to shout the names of his attacks.

Real Life Bio:

Name: Kirk Waterman
Bio: A normal teenager living in a suburban area with his mother and father, Kirk is a loyal fan of the Super Robot genre since he was small, although he loves robots in general. Has a little sister whom he loves very much, and whom loves him just as much, despite his nerdy behavior regarding robots. Bespectacled, which gives him the nerdy, otaku look even more, even though he is actually pretty good in sports, and loves badminton. Likes the concept of alter-egos, and decided to put it into playing his game character. While playing, he often changes his mindsets and priorities as well as behavior to create a 'Knight' mode, which emphasizes strength, and a 'Ranger' mode, which emphasizes speed, for Kengo. Also genre-savvy and keen about tropes.

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on Feb 29th 2012 »

Craizen Posted: 13:43 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097189
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Your Grande Attacks Scare me :_:. In the first one if you take out teh parts where the turn into the Zankantous, it would be appreciated, it's already devastating enough. And Sword Size would hve to be shrunk some, he's not a Tank. Other than that I'm happy and thanks for joining :D))

"Handicap is fine."

Though before Morte had a chance, Rael stabbed the beast's head his his sword, effectively nabbing a larger chunk of the experience, this not being a boss monster. Ero managed to slip under the second troll's first attack with it's club, and giving up trying to shot an arrow, simply stabs one into it's knee, though he makes a mistake and his glove snags on it. He swears under his breath before getting knocked off and into Morte.

"Not pleasant," he said as he got up and held out a hand to Morte. "Want to finish it together?"

Though Rael was going after that one too. This being there own creation, Ziedi sent in the rider trolls, on there armored spider mounts.

"Two Should be good, at least get most of them leveled up." And for the fun of it, one of them snagged and threw Rael into another part of the maze. There was slight smile.

"Oh Well."

The larger seemed to stop, it's attention disrupted by the stab and the smell of blood. It was more impervious to pain and realized it was hurt. It turned a fury in it's eyes as it came down on Evanescent, it club creating a small crater and shock wave as it made impact with the ground.
Guy117 Posted: 13:59 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097190
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
(I have been making a character since last night lol and I was wondering if it was ok to use guns.)
Craizen Posted: 14:17 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097194
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Er yeah. Just the least mystical bullet allowed is silver lol. Make sure they are thought out in a way.))
Guy117 Posted: 14:30 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097196
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
(Don't worry it's just a simple secondary weapon.)
Guy117 Posted: 15:04 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097201
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
Name: Raphael Kendov

Class: Ranger Knight

Height/Weight: 6'0", 187 lbs.

Main Weapon: Longsword with a green handle. It also slightly glows

Secondary: Pistol (Beretta 92F) with bullets made of tungsten for armor piercing.

Mana Type Attacks: Reflex Boost: Highly raises Raphael's reflexes, which allows him to dodge even lightning. However he still needs some time and distance to react just significantly less.

Blade Wave: Shoots a wave of energy when he swings his longsword. The range increases with experience

Grande Attack One: Foresight: Allows Raphael to predict and see all incoming attacks for a limited amount of time. Any counters performed in this state are stronger

Grande Attack Two: Phantom Finale: Raphael charges right through his target leaving afterimages and appearing to be sliding across the ground. Once he sheaths his weapon after the attack his target will receive an immense amount of cuts all over their body and internally too. This move requires intense concentration and needs time to be prepared and even then it is possible to avoid (although almost impossible).

Description: Black hair which goes halfway down his forehead. White with a very slight tan. Green eyes. Wears a dark green leather jacket. Underneath it he wears a black, sleeveless shirt, gray pants, and black boots. He also wears gauntlets that reach his wrists and leather gloves. They both match the color of his jacket. He also wears black sunglasses most of the time.

Personality: Quite friendly despite his initial cold-hearted demeanor. A very quick learner. When it comes to fighting he becomes quite serious and does not mess around. He also values honor which can sometimes be a detriment.

Bio: A new player who actually has a substantial amount of experience with the two weapons he uses except with all the supernatural abilities of course. His main interest for this game is to battle.

Real Life Bio

Name: Raphael Renard

Bio: Actually looks quite similar to his in game character minus the clothing his character wears and eye color which is actually dark brown. He lives alone and actually took some time to practice with a longsword during some of his free time. He also has a pistol in his abode just to be safe. He quite liked the idea of virtual reality games which allowed him to experience the thrill of fighting he was so fond of without actually getting into any trouble. Purchased Reality due to it's fame and prestige.
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:43 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097206
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Looks good to me Guy. Welcome to the fold. We'll figure out how to put your character in the mix, you too 1:2. Just wait a little longer, okay? I'm looking forward to seeing how a gun fits in with Reality.))

Evanescent dodges the troll, barely. He stabs it's wrist and pulls the daggers free, his own blood dripping from his hands.
"Try that on for size you overgrown mushroom."
He dashes to the side, sliding under one of the armored spiders and stabbing at a weak point in its armor before sliding out from beneath it again

Garm is setting up a program to redirect those who join Reality while The Labyrinth special event is in progress.

((Guy, 1:2, spawn in the large onyx room with the glowing blue mineral veins on the floor, walls, and ceiling. Craiz and I can warp you into the fray from there.))

nightmare2 Posted: 18:59 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097256
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"My kill..."

Morte decided that one death wouldn't be that bad and moved onto one of the mounted trolls with great effort. Not liking the whole giant troll on giant most likely poisonous spider, idea. Luckily for him he could get a good range with the scythe so he continued with his previous strategy, guessing it would work just as well, if not better. Which it did, he found when he cut off all four of one spiders left legs and caused the trollriding it to topple to the ground. He uppercuts with the scythe running it through the trolls back and out its chest then he quickly and quite fluidly brings it out and beheads it.

"Think I am getting the hang of this."

"Too easy... one troll rider down."

Morte quickly finishes his opponent off after having Rael steal his last one.

penguinlord352 Posted: 19:35 Feb28 2012 Post ID: 3097273
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
After a few more slashes and a dash up one of the troll's arms, Evanescent manages to, with geat difficulty and many cuts on his own hands, slit the biggest troll's throat, officially killing the group's first Boss Rank monster. The troll falls and crushes the spider Morte had cut the legs off of, which was still wriggling around on the floor.

Evanescent rolls to a stop next to Morte and stumbles to his feet.
"That was fun...now we're one step closer to level three."
He sheathes his daggers and tries to figure out how he'll tend to his hands, since right now they were so cut up he could barely hold the daggers in them, much less fight anymore with them.

Displaying Page 2 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close