Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Reality-The World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 33 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous
Craizen Posted: 12:14 Jun26 2013 Post ID: 3255268
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Eron summoned a big shield knight to cover his rear as he followed the elegantly carved path of destruction Ziedi was creating. The man was just having too much, acrobatically using the chain scythe to surgically cut down bats in the air and on the ground. The attack pattern for the bats consisted of firing rank bile balls that could trigger a ten second poison status, aerial swoops to grab players then dropping them from high places, sonic screeches to push back and disorient players, and melee slashes with their claws up close. They also had no qualms against ganging up on solo players and small groups. Players were getting frantic as they couldn't warp from the area, and even the safe zones were violated. The safe zones due to the special parameters of the event monsters, but the warping was a problem. It meant a hard reset from the game, which is particularly unsettling and of course impossible for the live-ins, who at this point for scrambling for cover, as a death kept resetting them in the same area. The rainbow knights which normally were enemies during a quest had Player Defense Mode, or PDM, an NPC function designed for attacks from enemies like Sixx and Rogue. The algorithm for spawning was off though, the bats were coming too fast and plentiful and the guards were falling behind, even in the enhanced PDM mode. Eron was having a field day even in all the chaos, the bats were dark nature and no match for a few well placed arrows. They most damaging points were the neck and heart area, easily slaying them for easy experience.

"At this rate I'll be six in no time!" Eron said to himself as he ducked, and stabbed an arrow directly into a neck of bat.

The Pyramid kept rotating, steadily getting closer to unlocking the power within.

« Last edited by Craizen on Jun 26th 2013 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 22:23 Jun27 2013 Post ID: 3255663
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"... Whoa, I've hit the jackpot here."

Morte stares at his new companion with wide eyes and walks through the portal in a trance-like state.

"Yeah lets a go... things just keep getting better and better..."
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:41 Jun29 2013 Post ID: 3255992
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
The portal deposited the two of them a little bit closer to the Pyramid than Eron and co. currently were.

"This looks fun."

Ragnarok opened up his inventory menu and scrolled through the surprisingly large number of weapons within, all swords of some sort, and equipped a pair of bronze scimitars.

"Age before beauty...hm...if I was a narcissist, I might joke about how that would mean I go first either way. Meh, whatever. Good luck kiddo."

Ragnarok ran into the fray, ending any of the rogue monsters he encountered along the way.

Aquila was almost flying as she leaped about, using the buildings and sometimes even the air as platforms to change her direction and attack with her silver eagle-stylized spear. She was focusing on getting as much height as possible and descending on the Pyramid from above. She kept a wary eye on the battle in the streets as she did her best to thin out the aerial assault. Some of the monsters ended up becoming spring boards from which she jumped to attack another monster.

If this game had the class, I bet I'd be mistaken for a dragoon...
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
KingofCorn Posted: 22:34 Jul20 2013 Post ID: 3260737
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
I want to join but there seems to be no one posting
KittyKatKylie99 Posted: 15:50 Aug02 2013 Post ID: 3264311
KittyKatKylie99
Post Likes: 0
+
Name:Sirena (unkown last name) Class:Sage Height:"5'01 Weight:85 pounds Main Weopon:Fire and Ice enchanted sword Secondary weopon:Fire Axe Mana type attacks: Icy Hot, On contact, It will burn, or freeze you. If thrown, it will enclosure you to an unknown world of ice or fire for 15 seconds. Grande attack 1: Fast freeze, user runs up to you with sword. Once they get close enough, they dissapear and cut you with a chill. It is possible to ddodge if you run fast enough, but chances are you won't see it coming. Grande attack 2: Ember burst, The user encases itself wit a small ball of 2,000 degrees farenheit flames. It is charging. When the player is ready, they make it burst. They can only use it with Sirena's enchanted axe. Description:Beutiful light brown hair in a bob haircut with mellow blue eyes. Very pink lips and White skin. Turquise shirt with black stripes and dark blue skinny jeans. She wears black sandles. Personality:Very modest to the point she wouldn't hesitate sacrificing herself for a friend. Very sweet, gentle and kind. Bio: Most call her Sirena the 10 year old sage. She has just gotten her hands on thje game and for someone as young as her, she's surpringly good! Real Life bio:She has had a very tought life. Her parents hated her and never paid attention to her. 2 years after she was born, her parents trew her in the middle of a faraway road. And left her there. Not lng after, before she was harmed, an orphanage found her. She has grew up there ever since. She loves the orphanage. They held a contest to see who would get to play reality. Sirena won. She said someone else could have it, but they didn't want it. She started to play... and play... and play. No one in the orphanage saw much of her ever since. Gender: Girl Age: 10 years old. Special item:Health stone, pretty obvious, but healing the user and her friends.
KittyKatKylie99 Posted: 15:54 Aug02 2013 Post ID: 3264313
KittyKatKylie99
+
H- h- hello? I'm scared, where is everyone?
penguinlord352 Posted: 12:16 Aug06 2013 Post ID: 3265076
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Alright, hold on a moment. Activity is just a bit slow. KittyKatKylie, would you mind moving to the chat thread in this forum? We can bring you up to speed and answer any questions you might have there, as well as set you up with a way into the fray that's very plausible. Also, you're supposed to wait for my or Craizen's approval before posting about your character. Welcome to the site, and so long as you follow the rules I'll be perfectly happy with you joining us here.))

KingofCorn Posted: 01:28 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267252
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I would also like to join
penguinlord352 Posted: 11:26 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267360
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Then please use the template in the first post and submit your character. I'll find a way to get you two into the story, it shouldn't be that hard.))

Craizen Posted: 11:36 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267366
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Hmm if you can clean it up some Kitty into a bit more readable I think it's fine. Mainlyon how your attacks work. Corn Join, if we can get enough active I'll kick this back in))
Spiegel Posted: 10:34 Aug16 2013 Post ID: 3267703
Spiegel
+
((I might not be able to join Advent right now, but I can still keep up here. Things have changed, but in a way, change will make everything the same again. Uh. I meant, Kengo Tenchi is no longer the old Kengo Tenchi. But he can still login.))
KingofCorn Posted: 13:19 Aug16 2013 Post ID: 3267790
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
((ok?))
Craizen Posted: 14:49 Aug17 2013 Post ID: 3267986
Craizen
A'ight
+
Make a character Corn.
KingofCorn Posted: 22:38 Aug17 2013 Post ID: 3268055
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Here is my character tell me if something has to change. Spoiler:
click to reveal

« Last edited by KingofCorn on Aug 25th 2013 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:25 Aug25 2013 Post ID: 3269975
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Work on the description a bit more Corn. What is he wearing? Does he have blue eyes, yellow eyes, grey eyes, what? Is he rugged looking, muscly, thin, sturdy, broad, short, tall, fat? What color is his hair? Or is he bald? Does he have facial hair? What color is his skin? Does he have any scars? Any defining items to his look, like how the {Lone Eagle} has highly customized armor with an eagle theme to it? Ask questions like that while you're thinking it up and come up with some more that I haven't mentioned. It makes it easier in my opinion. Not just for you, but for everyone else in the RP.))

KingofCorn Posted: 15:03 Aug25 2013 Post ID: 3269985
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
He looks like this and he never takes the mask off leaving his scarred face a mystery.
Spoiler:
click to reveal
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:09 Aug25 2013 Post ID: 3269993
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((All you need to do then is read up on what's going on and join us in a reasonable way. Perhaps just getting caught up in the chaos. I'd like it if you could edit your bio post to add that picture in under the description bit.))

KingofCorn Posted: 15:16 Aug25 2013 Post ID: 3269997
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
((So from what I read this is sort of like the book Ready Player One.))
Displaying Page 33 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close