Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Reality-The World [RP]

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
nightmare2 Posted: 15:33 Mar02 2012 Post ID: 3098364
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Oh well done Ero. Lead the way then don't you"

Morte reaches the point where Ero was at annoyed that he moved so fast or that he himself was moving slow. He looked at the entrance before him, having litte knowledge with th game he didn't know what it was supposed to be.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:42 Mar02 2012 Post ID: 3098369
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Completely ignoring the others, Evanescent and Neophyte jump down into the tunnel that was beneath the warp point. The light Neophyte produced disappeared as she flew down the tunnel after Evanescent, who was smiling. Being a Rogue, he can't just sit around and wait when someone mentions a treasure vault. It would be shameful to him if he let anyone else go in first.
"Whahooooooo!"
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Guy117 Posted: 09:25 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098547
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Raphael quickly followed Evanescent and Neophyte. Worried that they might be running straight into some kind of trap.*

"Come on now. Don't do anything you might regret..."
nightmare2 Posted: 11:57 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098568
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Ah too late you miseed your chance to lead on, well atleast if it IS a trap you won't be the first one to be eaten or killed. Hahaha."

Morte follows after Rapheal and waves his hand for Ero to follow before he misses something dramtic.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 13:44 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098582
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Ero grins and dives in, streamlining his body and catching up with Evan and zipping past the others. If his theory was correct when he shot his arrow, gravity drops off before leveling again. He smiled as he grabbed hold of Evan and slung him behind. A soft light was illuminating a octagonal room, the walls a clean white, cast in the blue glow of the large ore in the middle. It floated above a mayan type pyramid, about seven foot high, and a large treasure chest at the base, along with the shadow of the man they had seen earlier. A faint growling could be heard, but only after your ears had cleared from the descent, a few minute s later. Ero hit the opening leading in the room and his body slowed up and he flipped, gently landing on the floor. He let out a low whistle.

"Your Up Garm. Go easy on them. he said laughing. He closed his ViM screen and began to walk to the treasure room, instead of warping.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:37 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098600
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Evanescent never touched down. He simply vanished. Neophyte flies over to the base of the pyramid, illuminating a golden throne on a raised platform. Evanescent sat upon the throne sideways, his legs hanging over one of the arms of the throne. On the top of the throne's back is a carving of a lock pick.
"Welcome to the Vault of The Labyrinth, gentlemen. And, shall I say it...? Yes, I think I shall. Boo."
He snaps his fingers and his hair color changes from red to white. His pale skin rapidly tans and His clothes turn black. The sleeves of his shirt disappear and a black worn out fabric belt appears around his waist. A black scarf materializes, covering the lower half of his face and his gloves extend to cover his fingers. The throwing knife belt sling across his shoulder disappears. Lastly, his eyes change from blue to a bright, glowing red. His character information reads his level as 20. Ten levels past the limit.
"Oh, I suppose you don't really recognize me since I was wearing a cloak last time you saw this form. I am Garm Plasmal. And you must now fight for your lives."
He sits up straight and a lock pick attached to his belt comes into view, hanging from a short chain.
"Let there be....WOLVES!"
The weak boss rank wolves that he'd had Ziedi specially prepare for the occasion start howling. With a clap of his hands the room lights up with floating golden crystals, illuminating the barred cells all along the walls behind the new players. Five of them are filled with Ziedi's wolves. They were the basic wolf pack, one leader, two followers, and two chasers, or lead attackers. The ahead wolf was ten times the normal size though. And, despite how they looked, they were actually as easy to beat as an ordinary wolf pack in Reality. The bars sink into the floor as a somewhat upbeat and mood ruining cell phone ringtone cuts through the silence.
"Oh, sorry, I need to take this. What is it Terra? No, I'm not messing with newbies. It's work related...
The voice cuts off as he activates a silent Admin conversation, reserved for the use of high ranking Admins only, cutting out all possibility of players hearing what he is saying.

The wolves charge.

nightmare2 Posted: 15:31 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098607
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((wait so Evenescant is Garm?? just making sure I read that correctly))

Morte looks at Ero and then to the wolves then to Garm and sighs.

"Next time you find something like this, don't tell us. Just ignore it and walk away... also are they supposed to be that big?"

Morte pulls out his Scythe, being level two he now had a better hold of it. It felt more familiar in his hands and he was much more cinfident in fighting the giant wolves with it. With them charging at him he was able to remain calm and access the situation. The first thing that came to mind was Ero, who used a bow. Morte jumped quickly to the left and brought up his scythe to the first wolf's back leg, giving it a long gash. He rebalanced himself and prepared himself.

"Alright guys we gonna need some teamwork for this!"

He dodges another one by rolling to the left, Morte jumps back on his feet.

"Ero and guy with guns could stay out of harm's way? Other new guy help me out otherwise Imma be dead real soon."

Morte's plan was pretty simple but he assumed that it would go pretty well, with two players who used longe ranged weapons he assumed they had the advantage. While he and the other guy fought them more head on, they would be able to stay calm and deliver much more effective attacks.

"Aim for places where you can deal the most damage and we should be able to make short work of them."

penguinlord352 Posted: 15:52 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098613
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The wolves encircle the players, one of the chasers limping from Morte's attack, and they growled as they walked around them. The glowing crystals went dark and only the wolves eyes could be seen outside the small circle of light provided by the last crystal lit: the one right above the players.

((Yes, Evanescent and Garm are the same person. Surprised?))

Craizen Posted: 15:59 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098614
Craizen
A'ight
+
(( I was and I help run this thing ._.))

Ero click his eyes on, easily seeing the outlines of everyone. He had a flash of brilliance, shooting arrows around the place, each casting another small pool of light. He took to much attention off the wolves though, and the massive one slammed him against the wall.

"Urgh..." he struggled getting up for a second, this being the first really hard attack he took. He shook it off, and yelled for everyone to converge closer to Morte. They needed to stay closer or things might get ugly.

« Last edited by Craizen on Mar 3rd 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:26 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098621
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The wolves moved to separate Ero from the rest as the wounded chaser slunk off into the darkness.

"Hurry up and fight them already, I'm bored."
Garm is throwing a dagger up in the air and catching it, then sending it spinning upwards again. The Admin is waiting for something more interesting to happen. He apparently expected more after the fight with the trolls.

The lead wolf charges Ero and the followers go after Morte with the uninjured chaser.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 3rd 2012 »

Craizen Posted: 16:43 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098625
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Wut? lol.))

Ero got up and fired off two quick arrows, the first actually straight and true, hitting the wolf in the upper part of the leg, the second twanging and grazing. He ducked under another crushing paw and dips in the shadow of the larger wolf, firing arrows off at it's underbelly, a weak point. This just creates a howl of annoyance that echoes and actually deals damage.

Ziedi himself slips through unnoticed and appears behind Garm. "They better hit fast. And oh, can I destroy the large wolf later? I hardly ever use my creation powers anymore."
penguinlord352 Posted: 17:20 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098641
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Yeah, sure, sure. Wipe it out. But they need to kill it first. To level up, you know."

The lead wolf stumbles, then leaps at the arrow firing opponent, howling with rage.

Garm watches, amused.
"Once they're done with the wolves, I think I'll let them test their skills against a better opponent."
He mutes his phone because the calls kept rolling in.

nightmare2 Posted: 19:13 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098649
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"How about this... you come down here and stand still while I rip you to pieces and feed you to these wolves. Then I will pick up your phone and mess up your game."

Morte jumps to the side and gives another wolf a gash, this time right across it's body. He then unsheathes his katana and throws it, with quite good aim, right at the lead wolf piercing into one of it's eyes. Morte then concentrates on the wolf it previously attacked by running straight at it and at the last second diving underneath it and cutting open it's own stomach with his scythe. He rolls another time and clumsily gets up then it glancingly hit by another charging wolf, he barely regains his balance before he has to jump out of the way again.

"Shouldn't have thrown my katana.... You alright over there Ero?!"

Guy117 Posted: 19:13 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098650
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Raphael shot his pistol at the lead wolf's thigh, knocking it away from Ero however the recoil from the shot made his gun slip out of his hand and fall into the darkness.*

Damn it!

*With his longsword in hand he proceeded cautiously to where he believed his other weapon fell. He evaded a wolf that leaped at him. He then stabbed it's leg but the weight of his weapon caused him to lose balance and he was knocked by another wolf from behind. It tried to bite him but Raphael grabs it's throat and threw over his head. He got up and continued to look for his pistol.*
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:07 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098651
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The first wolf to get hurt creeps up on Morte from behind. It makes no sounds of approach and gets ready to pounce.

"Oh? You think you can take me, Morte?"
Garm laughs. That is something he clearly finds amusing.

The wolf wounded by Raphael turns and charges him from behind while the one he threw goes after Morte. The one Night cut the stomach of slowly dies and crumbles into a pile of gravel.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Mar 3rd 2012 »

nightmare2 Posted: 21:08 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098657
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((my character is named Morte, funny as you used both Morte and Night in that post.))

Morte is caught unaware by the wolf that pounces on him from behind, his scythe is knocked out of his hands and into the air while he is pinned to the ground by the wolf. However the scythe falls onto the wolf and surprises it, using that to his advantage Morte manages to break free and distance himself then dodges as the second comes charging in at him.

"Oh course I could beat you, no matter how many levels are between us, 18 or a hundred, I will always manage to bring you to your knees. Make you beg for forgivness. No matter what you throw at me I will crush them effotlessly and continue on towards you."

Morte smiles and runs straight at the first wolf jumping to the right to dodge the second's charge then he slides to the left of the first and grabs his scythe from the ground. He hurriedly gets to his feet and gets some distance between his two opponents, as well as assess the situation. The first wolf was the same one he gave the leg injury to meaning it had less mobilty than the second. Morte deciced to take care of the second first.

"Soon all these wolves will be dead and then I will come after you, Garm. Hide behind whatever you want, it won't stop me from getting to you and crushing you completely. So you better enjoy you last few moments."

Morte's smile widens and he too laughs as he starts swining around his Scythe waiting for the second wolf to get close enough.

penguinlord352 Posted: 21:41 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098661
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm breaks out into hysterical laughter at Morte's bold declaration.
"No matter...the difference....in....in....level.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa! Oh, and...I won't hide behind anything. I'll give you a thorough thrashing if you really want to fight me."
Garm catches the blade of his dagger and stops laughing.

The second wolf charges and the first goes a few seconds after it.

Craizen Posted: 22:20 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098666
Craizen
A'ight
+
Ziedi is in tears after that last tirade. "It's not that we don't doubt you have the tenacity to attempt it, we just know you don't have near the skill." And then his tone got kinda serious, since he had Morte both had Scythe's. "And never drop your scythe. They are special."

Ero nods his head and fires an arrow into the wolf's other eye, piercing it shut with the lens closed, as it was already howling in pain from Morte's Katana. However, instead of kneeling down after it's leg injury, it beings to charge and thrash wildly, storming the arena and snapping at the air. He dodges but get's smack with a swish of it's long tail, but decides to hold on to it, taken along for the ride.

"Someone slow this thing down! Hit in it's other leg!" he practically screamed. He noticed Morte's situation in all the confusion, and noticed he should probably take out the injured wolf after dodging the able bodied one first, or he was going to get bit.
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:26 Mar03 2012 Post ID: 3098668
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Ziedi, Ziedi, check that out! Wolf skiing! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehee.....that is priceless. Watching a wolf drag someone around with its tail....hoooo....that's just too rich...hahahahahaha....l can't stand it.l.l"
Garm watches in glee as the lead wolf thrashes about, dragging Ero behind it.

1 : 2 Posted: 07:53 Mar04 2012 Post ID: 3098694
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
Kengo drops down from the entrance, putting his two katanas together. As he struggles to see where the lead wolf's tail is in the dim light.

"Damn it! I'm supposed to use my mains first but there no chance in hell I'm staying on the sidelines again!" he yelled, changing his two katanas into his Zankantou. "Here we go! Knight mode, ON!" he yelled again, feeling a surge of strength in his sword wielding arms. There isn't really a Knight mode, just a change of behavior and mindset. Now, instead of focusing on a clean landing, Kengo was now primarily focused on lopping the lead wolf's tail right off with his massive sword.

That's exactly what he manages to do. His dual-edged sword digs into the thick fur-covered tail, with the help of gravity, cutting it clean off, as his landing on the floor causes his balance to be disrupted for a short while.
"Now... Let's do this, puppies!"

Displaying Page 4 of 33
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 31 | 32 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close