Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

New World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
the_best_of_the_west Posted: 22:15 May31 2012 Post ID: 3116224
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
Post Likes: 7
+
*Tatum stands by watching what happens*

"He's toying with this Garm fellow already, he's either very skilled fighter or very ignorant." he thinks to himself

*scans behind him having the feeling he is being watched*

sig by craizen
Sir Josh the Diamond Timecontroller, Nineth in the Gemstone Order
PSN: joshitious75860
Gamertag: JMOORE75860
In Time of Need -- RP

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
1 : 2 Posted: 05:55 Jun01 2012 Post ID: 3116354
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
Kuwaga sighed as he watched the group exit the bar. He reached into his cloak and pulled out whatever he could recognize as being of worth, and placed them on the bar.
"Fee for your roof over my head." he says. He proceeded to exit himself and followed the group to the field outside. He had no interest in trying out Adam's test at the moment, but his attention was taken by the other pair that followed Adam and Garm outside. They looked out of place, he thought. Especially the girl. He wondered if their parents had met with misfortune, a common thing in today's world.

penguinlord352 Posted: 22:49 Jun01 2012 Post ID: 3116607
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
He is clearly no amateur...there's experience behind that stance, and enough confidence to face an obviously skilled fighter with a weak stance like that...it has to stem from somewhere...likely a large amount of fighting.
Garm doesn't hesitate to rush forward, however, his arms remaining up in a classic boxing guard, aiming for a spot behind Adam, rather than at Adam himself, passing by his left in an instant, then pivoting on his right foot to drive an elbow into his back, knowing that this method is the safest for testing reflexes, strength, and battlefield awareness in an opponent like Adam.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
nightmare2 Posted: 20:57 Jun03 2012 Post ID: 3117090
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
At the last second Adam turns and steps back then with but a quick flick of his free hand he sends something flashing right past Garm's head and straight at a nearby tree where it lands with a heavy thunk. The objects reflects the sunlight across it for a brief few seconds while Adam performs a lunge with his knife holding hand aimed straight a Garm's lower chest, Adam seems to be unbalanced. However at the last second he once again flicks his free hand and the object behind Garm comes flying back straight towards Garm's head.

Nice stance, confident too or thinks I am inexperienced.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:44 Jun03 2012 Post ID: 3117111
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
As expected, the amateur hour stance is an act. Though this wouldn't work out as well in a battle, in single combat, his strategy is perfect. Almost.

Garm twists his upper body into a spin, leaning forward and moving slightly to the right. In the end, he spirals in mid air beside the knife, well away from the object brought flying back at his head, and lands on his feet and one hand in Adam's blindspot.

"Just because I used a boxing stance doesn't mean that's my specialty."

nightmare2 Posted: 20:40 Jun04 2012 Post ID: 3117274
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Nicely done and do not worry I never made that assumption."

With his free hand Adam easily catches the knife and twirls it around then smiles at Garm who had shown he had quite a good deal of skill. Adam was confident that he could handle himself well.

"Right you pass you have shown that you possess skill though I would have liked to continue alas I have atleast two maybe 3 more tests to administer/"

Adam nods his head and turns to Tatum.

"Alright your up, I will be using same weapons as I did with Garm so whenever you are ready."

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
the_best_of_the_west Posted: 12:43 Jun05 2012 Post ID: 3117369
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
"Right" *steps forward resting hand on hilt of sword*

"ready when you are"

*Tatum is standing in a confidence stance not even bothering drawing his weapon yet*

"this should be good" he thinks

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

nightmare2 Posted: 19:11 Jun06 2012 Post ID: 3117727
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Right then I guess I will make the first move this time round."

He twirls the knife in his right hand again and throws it off to his right side into a tree, apparently deciding he would not need. Instead he took up the same stance he did with Garm, relaxed and looked at Tatum's own stance as well as his weapon, then charged with his head down and knife pointed outwards towards Tatum. A few feet before reaching Tatum, Adam rolls quickly to the left and takes a quick swipe at the upper part of Tatum's left leg.

the_best_of_the_west Posted: 16:45 Jun07 2012 Post ID: 3117948
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
*The knife passed into thin air, as Tatum seeing the quick maneuver of Adam calculated his own and dove straight ahead away from Adam*

He's pretty quick

*Tatum, then side steps to his right and finally draws his blade, he holds it loosely at his side facing Adam*

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

Craizen Posted: 19:59 Jun08 2012 Post ID: 3118137
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Tch Tch, that dodge was alright, but still could have left him for plenty of counter attack if that guy moves fast enough. Not as impressed as the first guy. Zane thought to himself. He was sitting cross legged on the ground now, not as worried. Whatever feeling he had as gone, and now was just in enjoying the show.

"Been awhile since I've seen someone fight without trying to maim someone." he said softly.
penguinlord352 Posted: 11:45 Jun09 2012 Post ID: 3118236
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm's hat seems to twitch slightly and he turns in the direction of Zane's hiding place, carefully searching for signs of movement. Seeing none too obvious he turns back to the fight.
He's just trying to show off. Too many unnessecary movements in his evasion and stance. I'm not impressed. Normally, people would be, but his motions are just too extravagant.
Garm sighes, obviously disinterested in the fight now. He continues to watch anyways though, out of courtesy.

nightmare2 Posted: 19:37 Jun10 2012 Post ID: 3118770
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Adam straightens up and smiles then holds out his free hand and beckens with it.

"Nicely done... "

Behind Tatum the knife Adam had previosuly thrown had become dislodged from the tree and was hurtling straight at Tatum's back. Impatient as he was Adam charge Tatum and got ready to intercept him when he dodged.

the_best_of_the_west Posted: 17:20 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120920
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
*remembering Adam's trick with Garm, Tatum, drops to the ground kicking out at Adam's legs*

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

nightmare2 Posted: 17:26 Jun17 2012 Post ID: 3120926
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Adam flips backward and somewhat successfully lands on his feet and takes a few quick steps back. He looks at Tatum then flicks his free hand one last time and catches the knife in it and smiles.

"Well for the sake of time I am gonna just let you pass as well. So before I move on I must ask for the person hiding in the bushes to step forward if ya don't I'm gonna have to put a knife in your face. Also Katie once again for the sake of time I will not be testing you, your brother seems quite skilled himself so I will just give you a freebie."

He turns around and faces toward the bushes in which Zane is hiding and playfully twirls his knife around while waiting for a response.

((One thing Joshy, try to make your posts with more content. Like pnegy uses, explain a little more and give more details if you can.))

Craizen Posted: 03:08 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121003
Craizen
A'ight
+
"You can go ahead and try, I doubt you'll find success." Zane replied, stretching with his hands above his head as walked out of his cover. His deep voice was easily audible, his green eyes flickering with a playful but focused looked.
"Though I like you decided to call my bluff. I'd find that a flaw in your otherwise polished skills."
He was walking and speaking at the same time, so he had ended up in the midst, his hands resting on top of his head, a both non chalant and strategic position on his part.
"I'm Zane. Pleasure to meet you."

« Last edited by Craizen on Jun 18th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 09:55 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121098
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Thought I heard something. Didn't think it w as another person though. Welcome to the test, sneak-thief."

He isn't particularly fond of those who creep about unseen in the darkness. Those kinds of people really bother him. Ironic that his previous profession is as an assassin, no?

Craizen Posted: 10:22 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121116
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Yeah, that's the trick to thing isn't it?" he said, referring to the sound, making it seem less human.

"And I'm not so much of thief, a bit of sneak yes. But I honestly only followed because of her, Katie I've gathered, she seemed a little nervous, scared even. And I'm sure you've heard reports of things happening, you know? Plus, the oddness of the group. I would have left but it was nice to see a fight that for the most part wasn't going to end up with someone dead. But pleasure."

He said as he held out a hand for Garm to shake.
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:01 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121240
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I don't trust those who hide in the shadows because they'd rather enjoy the view than chance getting involved. I don't shake hands with those I don't trust. It can lead to death. I don't know you, but I can tell that you can earn my trust. Until then, I won't shake your hand. Too many enemies to risk trusting a shadow-lurker."

Garm is being a bit rude, even though he is only trying to be cautious. At the moment, however, he doesn't care. Those who shrug off an obvious verbal declaration of distrust and still approach him like that have tended to be trying to kill him seven times out of ten, on average.

nightmare2 Posted: 16:19 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121253
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Adam looks somewhat surprised at his response towards Garm.

"You followed after a little girl? That's just creepy."

With a flick of his hand one of his knives flies out of his hand an straight at Zane however a few feet from him, Adam, flicks his hand again and brings it back. Catches it easily.

"Nevermind, time is running out seeing as you managed to follow this little odd group without Garm noticing you I will also give you a pass. Though I would be careful how you word your sentences in the future, wouldn't want to be attacked by an angry older brother would ya?"

Refering of course to how Zane worded his previous statement as to why he followed the group, Adam smiles and sits down against a nearby tree.

"Now this little group I am forming has a purpose, I am sure you all know of the Black Region? Well leading the Black region is a woman named Kate, not exactly one of the nicest people which is shown in her military. Now me here I do not like this region nor it's war like nature. It threatens the rest of the world and war is once again on the verge, this time however it will be long and bloody. I do not wish for war, I do not wish to see death, but most of all I do not wish to see anyone's freedoms stripped from them by the winner."

Adam pauses for a few moments to let what he said sink in then continues on.

"So I am forming this group, small as it is, to combat the Black Region. To find Kate and... kill her. I am sure many of you have witnessed what she has done, whether sending her military everywhere to gain power or stealing away people for experiments. You have a choice now, join me or not."

penguinlord352 Posted: 21:45 Jun18 2012 Post ID: 3121291
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I've already caused a great deal of trouble there, so if you're alright with a known face like mine, I'm in. I'd love to see my homeland fall to its knees and beg for mercy from the rest of the world. It would be a nice change of pace, for starters."

He means every word he says, but the tone of his voice makes it hard to believe that, other than that he wants to help out with this mission.

Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close