Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

New World [RP]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 10:22 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121475
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Zane rolls his eyes. "Rather creepy than dead.", he said with a sharp look at Adam, amplified by the tattoo's under his eyes.

"And that's some undertaking you got there. I'll join, but mostly for my own personal reasons. But are you really serious about a mission like this? It's almost suicidal."

« Last edited by Craizen on Jun 19th 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 13:23 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121554
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Homeland... guess we share the same place of birth."
Only difference would be the name of it when we were born.

"It's not like I am waging war against the entire military, charging in and attacking every major base they got. We enter the country, illegally most likely, and get to her little, uh, house, sneak in, and eliminate her. Simple atleast until we actually put it into action, but yes I am very serious. Also Garm this is yours, you may choose to use it or not just a present for joining up with me."

Adam reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small gun. It had the basic shape of any handgun but was extraordinarily light and pure white.

"A gun extremely rare even among guns themselves. Do take care of it, you too Zane."

Adam hands the gun to Garm and pulls out a second holding it out to Zane.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Craizen Posted: 13:48 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121571
Craizen
A'ight
+
"I'm not even going to ask where you got these." Zane said as he moved the gun in his hands, it almost feeling like a feather.

"It truly is something... He removed his whip, and put the gun in the holster, and moved the whip to a secondary location on his hip when he wanted to appear unarmed. He thought for a second though, then switched the two items. He figured it would draw too much attention.

"Whatever you say man. Just remember, if she really wants to wage war, and isn't a superbly cocky prick, security isn't going to be a simple bypass. Hell, sneaking in isn't going to be easy. Hope this is more thought out than it seems."

It was a little curt, but he had no full reason to trust Adam yet, he just wanted into the Black Zone. He glanced at Garm to see his reaction.
penguinlord352 Posted: 13:49 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121572
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"Thanks. I'll save this for a special occasion."

Garm gladly accepts the gun, tucking it away in his leather jacket.

"So, you're from the Black Region too, eh? Nice to know someone else in the group can find their way around. I figured I'd be doing most of the navigating once we arrived."

He seemed relieved greatly that he wasn't the only one who knew the land from personal experience. Garm's sense of direction was good, but it was a pain to figure out which way was north some days, since things like compasses were surprisingly hard to come by in the Black Region. Much harder than guns even.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
nightmare2 Posted: 14:21 Jun20 2012 Post ID: 3121896
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Unfortunately it has been a long time since I was last there and I got an odd feeling there have been a few changes. So that makes us a group of three, Tatum and Katie you joining us?"

Adam looks past Zane and Garm towards them at this point his patience had returned enough to let them think it over some more. It was quite a large decision to make. While they finished deciding Adam returned his attention back to his two new allies.

"Guns aren't that hard to come by, granted the dust does have an odd and negative effect on them, but as long as they are kept in good shape by their owners they last. Then again you won't need to worry about those guns the dust doesn't seem to harm them.... Now I am not in the mood to travel tonight so we'll be staying at an inn and starting off towards the city of Lisbon. West of here basically, has a large harbor which we will be taking a boat to the Black region. Luckily it is not claimed by anyone yet, though we will be seeing a lot of Black's military there."

((Alright as soon as Joshy posts i will get this thing moving))

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:25 Jun20 2012 Post ID: 3121957
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"You look like you're younger than me, so either you left at a very young age, which I doubt, or...you're hiding something. The Black Region doesn't change too much these days, in terms of landscape at least. After all, no one's attacked the place in how many years? Well, you don't want to tell, I won't pry. Everyone from the Black Region has their secrets."
The unaffected guns made him even surer of the fact that Adam held a dark past that he didn't want to share. And somehow, it related to the leader of the Black Region. However, he had his own secrets, so he didn't intend to pry. It would all come out eventually, anyways.

the_best_of_the_west Posted: 18:32 Jun21 2012 Post ID: 3122280
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
Post Likes: 7
+
*Tatum shrugs*

"It'll be nice going back home again"

Tatum thinks back to the village that he and Katie grew up in

"It's been awhile since we've been there"

He looks between Garm and Adam, not acknowledging that both came from black as well, or acknowledging that he knew who Garm was. Tatum pats he's sword hilt smiling*

"Oh it'll be very good to visit home again."

sig by craizen
Sir Josh the Diamond Timecontroller, Nineth in the Gemstone Order
PSN: joshitious75860
Gamertag: JMOORE75860
In Time of Need -- RP

nightmare2 Posted: 20:51 Jun21 2012 Post ID: 3122301
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Actually I was very young when I left, quite a few years ago. Memory of it is kinda blurry but I have general knowledge of it still. And nice of you two to be joining us."

He wasn't lying by what he told Garm as he was quite young when he had left and, appearence aside, it had been quite a few years since his leaving. Adam handed Tatum a gun of his own but with held on giving one to Katie for various reasons.

After having giving Tatum the gun Adam stood up and informed them that they would being leaving in the morning and that they should all get a good night's rest for they would be waking up early, as they were leaving at 7:30 am. Having a few other small chores to do himself he bid the group a goodnight letting them choose what to do with the rest of their night and where to sleep. He himself head out into the marketplace and made a few purchases to prepare for the trip.

((Alright just make a post of what your character did but make sure that they all end up in front of the town gates at the end of your little post.))

the_best_of_the_west Posted: 19:05 Jun23 2012 Post ID: 3122870
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
*Tatum and Katie go off towards an inn to find a room for the night*

K: "Can we trust them?"

"Well they are talking about bringing down the Black region. So you we can"

*They walk into an inn and Tatum asks for a room, as the inn keeper leads them to their room. Tatum watches the shadows to make sure no one is following.*

"Go to sleep Katie. I'm going to be up for a while"

*as Katie goes to sleep Tatum slips out of the room and only returns an hour before dawn*

"Time to go Katie." Tatum gathers up their stuff and leads the two towards the city gates

K: "Where were you last night Tatum?"

"Asleep in the bed next to you. Why?"

K: "Don't give me that bull now Tatum. I know you left, where did you go?"

"Cheeky aren't you little one"

K: "I hate when you call me that" She humphs knowing that decision where Tatum was, was over.

*Laughs hearty, the two arrive at the city gates in the early morning just when the first risers are getting up*

« Last edited by the_best_of_the_west on Jun 24th 2012 »

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

Craizen Posted: 13:41 Jun24 2012 Post ID: 3123052
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zane had went home to a nice little hole in the wall, literally. He had found the cave about year back and spent some time finishing it out. He had lucked out, it was man made, so the walls were already smoothed out and cracks and wholes gone, minimizing pests and making it more homey. He swept out and cleaned the place up then went to sleep. He awoke a little before dawn, and then put the door in place, a more tall than wide sized rock that he had rigged with a pulley system, disguising that with some vines and plants.

"Well that's that. Let's head to the gate. He arrived just behind Tatum and Kate, actually falling into step a tad behind.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:15 Jun24 2012 Post ID: 3123059
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm didn't stay in town. He stayed outside in the wilderness in a campsite he'd established a few days prior. He woke before dawn and broke down the camp, trying to cover any traces of his presence there. He saw three of the others by the town gate as he made his wake to the town as the sun rose.

"Yo. How's it going?"

nightmare2 Posted: 18:16 Jun26 2012 Post ID: 3123828
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Adam had spent a good deal of his night getting some last minute information and a few supplies for the travel then found himself a nice little inn. He woke up early in the morning and did a few last minute task before heading to the gate where he arrived last much to his surprise.

"Well all here that's good. Well lucky for you guys I got us a nice and most likely relaxing ride. Should be here soon."

Adam smiled and walked up to the guard at the gate and had a short conversation with him. When done he turned around and waved for the others to join him, once they had he pointed to a small caravan that was finishing up packing.

"Group of merchants that travel around during this season selling their wares, we will be guarding them until we reach a large town about 4 days from here called Parthis. We drop them off there, collect our pay and continue. Nice right?"

Adam did not wait for a reply instead led the way for the group to the caravan where they were warmly welcomed. They left soon after each riding on one of the few beast drawn carriages travelling at a brisk pace westward. Which of course Adam was very happy with himself for managing to get the ride, he almost thought they would have to go on foot but luckily for him the other guards they hired all overslept. So Adam got fast travel method and most likely a chance to see his companions in real combat.

The merchant caravan and it's guards travelled uninterrupted for a good deal of the morning and it's guards were left alone to do as they wanted, Adam for one was consulting various maps and planning ahead while glancing up every few minutes and looking about for any possible threats. None of which seemed to come but Adam kept looking and in the late afternoon as the sun was starting to set he seemed to look up more frequently. He had noticed something but was waiting to see how his companions would react given the situation. He only hoped they noticed before dark.

penguinlord352 Posted: 19:31 Jun26 2012 Post ID: 3123845
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm had noticed it immediately. Before he could mention it to Adam, however, he realized that the seemingly younger boy had already picked up on it. He simply nodded his head in the direction of the disturbance. He could tell trouble, in some form or another, was on its way.

This isn't exactly going to be as easy as I'd hoped, it seems...great. Better be ready for it.

Garm set about loosening his muscles, seemingly for the road ahead.

Craizen Posted: 01:01 Jun27 2012 Post ID: 3123971
Craizen
A'ight
+
"Yeah, all this peace can't last forever I guess. Such a shame, I wasn't looking forward to getting dirty yet."

Zane yawned, seeming too relaxed, but in reality he was ready.
the_best_of_the_west Posted: 12:48 Jun27 2012 Post ID: 3124120
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
*Tatum and Katie were off away from the others walking along side*

"Looks likes trouble is coming this way" *tatum smiles, cracking his back and loosing up muscles*

"But might be safe if you get out of the danger Katie"

K: "I can hold my own Tatum"

"I know but still better to get out of here"

K: "Fine... where do I go?"

*Tatum looks around and spots a huge looking rock that's a good mile or two away from them*

"There, but don't go until I tell you"

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

nightmare2 Posted: 16:24 Jun27 2012 Post ID: 3124225
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Good they have all noticed at least, this simplifies things a bit. Let's see there are four of us who will be doing some actual fighting and about 5 carriages. Carriages are in a straight line pulled by beasts with all their owners on them. Best to stop once we start fighting and organize ourselves so that two people are on each side of the caravan...

He looked up to the disturbance, a few feet off the path they were traveling grew a large and rather dense forest which ran along the path for a good few miles. It was obviously a place perfect for bandits to not only wait around at but also hide in which possibly meant that the disturbance they were soon to face held a good number of enemies. This piece of knowledge disgruntled Adam a good deal and he let his face show it as he put away the maps he had been looking at and stored his bag of supplies safely on his carriage. With a quick glance to the sky he hopped off and jogged up to the front of the caravan where he spoke to the merchant in charge. His chat was short and to the point, he told him of the danger they faced and that he was to stop the caravan when Adam and the other guards acted. Luckily the leader was cool headed and was not alarmed by the news but just nodded his head. He himself knowing the area they were currently were in was known for bandit attacks gave Adam all information he had. The entire conversation lasted for only a minute or two and Adam returned back to his carriage once finished as to keep the disturbances in the forest from noticing anything out of the ordinary.

He hopped up onto the carriage and looked to Garm firstly, as he was the closest, giving him a nod and a surreptitious thumbs up letting him know he was ready as well as hoping he would pass it on to the others in the back.

penguinlord352 Posted: 17:41 Jun27 2012 Post ID: 3124247
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm signaled Tatum and Zane separately, making it look like he was just waving at them in case the bandits could see them clearly somehow.

Idiots. I can hear you clearly....well, at least enough to know that you're there. This stupid hat is obstructing my ears, but it can't be helped.

Garm returns to loosening up his muscles walking with a relaxed look on is face, taking the idea from Zane to try and look even more natural.

the_best_of_the_west Posted: 21:07 Jun28 2012 Post ID: 3124726
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
*Tatum making it seem like he is tired of walking jumps on the nearest carriage and started rubbing his feet*

"Get ready Katie"

*She nods and looks over at him, all muscles ready to sprint off running when Tatum gave the word for her to run*

« Last edited by the_best_of_the_west on Jun 28th 2012 »

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

Craizen Posted: 20:41 Jul03 2012 Post ID: 3126298
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zane is just now waiting patiently, ready to bash a head in if need be. He liked the caravan leader was smart and cool about the situation. A jumpy package is a hard package to guard. He cracked his thumbs first, then the first of the fingers and continued walking.
nightmare2 Posted: 01:26 Jul05 2012 Post ID: 3126747
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Satisfied that everyone was prepared Adam removes a knife and sends it hurtling into the forest the waits for the reaction. He didn't have to wait long within seconds seven bandits coming running out of the forest, they head to each of the carriages in teams of two leaving the seventh to attack the lead carriage first. As per Adam's instructions the Caravan was stopped and all it's owners were secured inside. Only moments after it stopped did Adam jump down to intercept his opponent who drew a sword and attempted to cut him in half; however, Adam sidestepped at the last moment and brought up his knee into the attackers chest. Then grabbed the hand holding the sword and gave it a quick twist following up with a quick blow to his neck. his attacker falls to the ground where Adam kneels to check that he was unconscious before picking up the sword.

"Don't stray to far from your carriages! Stay on the defensive and don't chase after them!"

His first attacker having been defeated two more bandits left the safety of the forest and approached him cautiously.

((Right so have fun, you each get four opponents to thrash))

Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close