Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

How was your day?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 342
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 340 | 341 | Last     Next
Vicar Posted: 22:39 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097779
Vicar
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 0
+
Lets see if we can't reach 20 pages, mkay~?

Mine was both good and bad. I woke up at 8am, and had to go to work at 4pm. Didn't get a bit of sleep in between those hours. I was really tired by the time I went into work. I stopped by a small store on the way to work to see if there was anything that could perk me up.

Let me start off by saying this: I don't drink coffee. I don't really drink soda. I don't drink anything that would make me hyper, since my @ss is hyper enough as is. I have no immunity to caffeine at this point - Not that it really affects me when I sip on the occasional coffee anyway.

My dumb self sees a 2 for 1 special on 5 Hour Energy - EXTRA STRENGTH. I went ahead and bought them, thinking they wouldn't really affect me all that much. An hour into work, I chug both bottles.
oh my god

That was the worst high I've ever been on. My heart was beating a mile a minute, making my chest hurt. I honestly thought I was going to have a heart attack. I was outworking EVERYONE at work. They said they've never seen anyone work so fast, and still have the place spotless at the same time.

6 hours later, I'm still bouncing off the freaking walls.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
kimmy456 Posted: 22:42 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097784
kimmy456
+
may i suggest next time using cold water.....

My day was good as it can be, couldn't do much cause of the snow we are getting, tomorrow I'll be shoving it. And now I'm just listening to music.

« Last edited by kimmy456 on Feb 29th 2012 »
Vicar Posted: 22:44 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097787
Vicar
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
I drank 3 bottles of water, and tried to eat 2 McDoubles in an attempt to get rid of that feeling. Nothing worked.
kimmy456 Posted: 22:46 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097789
kimmy456
+
no I meant try to use cold water or ice to help you wake up and perk up next time either that or don't chug two of those 5 hour energies.
Keyblade21 Posted: 22:52 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097796
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
Vicar said:I drank 3 bottles of water, and tried to eat 2 McDoubles in an attempt to get rid of that feeling. Nothing worked.

Try a double fish fillet, i hear those are quite healthy for you.
/sarcasm

My day was pretty good, thanks for asking.

I've had that happen before, but in a different way. I was on a trip with the band from Idaho to Washington, and i was tired, so at a gas station stop, i went in and bought like a liter of Pepsi and a bag of Hot Cheetos, and guzzled the Pepsi when i got back on the bus, then had the munchies later and ate some Cheetos. I got the worst Sugar high ever, i was so out of it i would laugh at my reflection in the window. Then i got the worst stomach ache, and when we got back home i was in my bathroom for an hour with the runs.

It was a fun experience, but the hour in the bathroom was worth it. I swear my butt stayed red for that whole week.

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Vicar Posted: 22:57 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097803
Vicar
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Hey, those fish things are good. I just wish they weren't so expensive. I was considering getting one, but there was a problem; I cooked it. I was running around so fast, I'm shocked I didn't fall in the fryer. I don't know how that food was cooked, or what might have gotten in it while I was rushing around. It could have flown up and smacked the ceiling for all I knew.

You can't mess 10:1 meat up though.... Well, not TOO badly. I think I cooked it well enough for me to eat it... I'll find out if I get sick overnight.

Pepsi jacks you up?
Keyblade21 Posted: 23:08 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097813
Keyblade21
+
Well, i was watching Supersize Me, and Morgan Spurlock said that the worst thing for you at McDonald's is the Filet-O-Fish, so i have never had one.

I don't think it will do any harm, as long as it was basically cooked, and not very underdone, although i guess we'll know soon enough if you come back with worms.

Pepsi only jacks me up if i drink a lot in a short time, if i don't guzzle it down and drink it regularly then it doesn't affect me, in terms of getting a Sugar high.

Vicar Posted: 23:13 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097820
Vicar
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
Yeah, that's really a load of crap. The worst thing for you is probably something that has Crispy Chicken in it. Fish is pretty good meat, and stays in the fryer for 3 minutes. That Crispy Chicken has loads of sugar in it, and stays in the grease for 7 minutes. I'd imagine it soaks up more of the oils that way. Quarter Pounder meat's pretty bad too.

Those grills don't really fully cook the meat... They just scorch the outside. The inside is still red, until it sits in a warming tray for a few minutes. I'm shocked people who get food during the rush hours don't get sick.

I need to try some Pepsi. I haven't had any in years. :S
Keyblade21 Posted: 23:19 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097825
Keyblade21
+
So like the Chicken McNuggets, and the Chicken McBites?

Have you tried the McBites? Are they anything good, or just a glorified miniature version of the McNuggets?

I'm surprised more people don't get sick anyways, what with all the times they do visit McDonald's or another fast food restaurant during Lunch hour.

If you do try some, don't get any of that fake diet stuff, or the Pepsi zero. Get the original, it's the best tasting.

Vicar Posted: 23:27 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097829
Vicar
Orbis terrarum est mei
+
If I get caught eating any of the food without paying for it, I get fired - But yes, I've tried it all. :>

McNuggets are terrible pressed meat that's not even good enough for the dogs. McBites are actually decent meat. They seem like whole chicken meat, but they're so small that they must suck up a ridiculous amount of grease.... They're so good though. <3

Diet drinks can go burn in hell. ):
Keyblade21 Posted: 23:36 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097832
Keyblade21
+
Well that sucks. Do you get an employee discount or anything?

I was reading this article about the pink goo that they used to make the patties and chicken with and it was really nasty, it was like the leftover meat after all the good stuff was used, and it was pressed into patties and such. I felt so sick after reading that.

What is your favorite thing on the Menu at McDonald's?

Have you ever tried a Pepsi/Mountain Dew throwback?
Apparently they are made with pure cane sugar, but it just tastes like someone diluted the original Pepsi and Mountain Dew with water.

Jay_Dee Posted: 23:59 Feb29 2012 Post ID: 3097839
Jay_Dee
Post Likes: 10
+
Kimmy456 said:couldn't do much cause of the snow we are getting

You got snow too, huh?

I had school cancelled today because of the horrible lame blizzard we got today.
It was so hyped up, expected 20 inches of snow. We got eight. xD

So, today I woke up at around seven-ish. Decided, you know, school's cancelled. I'm up. Why not hang out with friends.
And that's what I did.
Got back at... whatever time I logged in today.
And I've been online ever since. Except for the occasional breaks.

So yeah. Got a lot done. Haha.
Keyblade21 Posted: 00:30 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3097848
Keyblade21
+
School was canceled here, but we got snow which makes me frustrated.

It's February for heaven's sake, it's supposed to be getting warmer, not still snowing. I'm glad i was born in June, it's nice and warm in June.

I hung out with my friend today, we drove around and went to malls and crap, and then went to my house and played Black Ops Zombies for a few hours, then i took him home. Having people to hang out with makes the day better.

Jay_Dee Posted: 00:48 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3097852
Jay_Dee
+
Do you usually play video games with people when you hang out?
Keyblade21 Posted: 00:56 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3097856
Keyblade21
+
Only during crappy weather.

If it was nice we'd go outside and ride our bikes to the park and play some basketball and stuff. I don't like the cold weather, and i like being outside a lot during the summer.

Jay_Dee Posted: 00:57 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3097857
Jay_Dee
+
Ah. Yeah. I suppose that makes sense. :p
Keyblade21 Posted: 00:59 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3097860
Keyblade21
+
What did you think?

That i'm some fat idiot who'd rather play video games all day than interact with real people on a personal level, and invade their privacy bubbles?

Jay_Dee Posted: 01:05 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3097867
Jay_Dee
+
No. I wasn't thinking you were fat.

See what I did there? :3
sphynxx Posted: 01:06 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3097870
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
I woke up at 7am. was at work by 8am. Started at 8:30. Worked until 5:30. Got home at 6. ****** around on the PS3 until 7:30 - cooked my steak. Now I'm ******* around on my laptop.

It was a greaaaaaaaaaaate day. I swear there's no sarcasm at all.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Jay_Dee Posted: 01:09 Mar01 2012 Post ID: 3097873
Jay_Dee
+
Where do you work?
Displaying Page 1 of 342
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 340 | 341 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close