Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Spirit Caller

Decks

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
I am Batman Posted at: 03:35 Aug13 2012 Post ID: 3139013
I am Batman
Post Likes: 0
+
+
i did the zane duel really easily even with a crap hand. i now need to do the dark zane duel and then the duel against jaden yuki and aster phoenix. But i need to level up to get the quest. i used a monster removal deck to beat zane. basically every card is focused on destroying the oppenents monsters. if you want i can write down the recipe
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:57 Nov28 2012 Post ID: 3176440
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
use macro cosmos. remove fusion material monster from play.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
I am Batman Posted at: 15:19 Dec30 2015 Post ID: 3398822
I am Batman
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Dug my old DS out to play this lol. im sure by now Im the only one in the world playing this game anymore. Wish i had looked at your response - would have saved me a lot of time against jaden. Still interested in deck ideas though, does anyone know how to unlock some of the forbidden cards and also how to get Hammon lord of striking thunder and other egyptian cards.

Come to the conclusion that a burn/stall deck is the most effective and consistent against every duelist in the game. Winning 85-90% of the time. Although a deck centered around discarding your opponents hand/deck is equally fun and effective but you might need to complete the game in order to unlock its full potential.

Burn deck
Key cards include stealth bird,any monster which cant be destroyed, wave-motion cannon, gravity bind(other cards that stop monsters from attacking), and spell/trap counters.

But once I have unlocked the chaos dragon, sorcerer and warrior along with the cyber dark cards mixed with cyber dragons then i think this will be the most powerful deck.

Obviously an elemental hero deck is really strong but suffers from remove from play effects and can leave the user with no cards in his/her hand. There are a couple of trap cards that completely cripple fusion monster builds and you should use these when versing jayden, zane or syrus (roid deck).

Lets keep this forum alive lol

Ps. I have found cards such as magical mallet and reload particularly useful.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close