Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Super Robot Wars SC

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Craizen Posted: 17:42 May27 2012 Post ID: 3114993
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Leila relaxed herself to stop the shaking.

"They won't hurt me, I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't do anything wrong."

They thought wasn't being very reassuring but it was all she had.

"Ummm, Baruch...Open Please?"

The command wasn't quite right, but was still interpreted correctly. Baruch's chest opened up his hand came down to set her on the ground. She looked around to take in the immensity of the ship, it was stunning.

« Last edited by Craizen on May 27th 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
1 : 2 Posted: 12:00 Jun05 2012 Post ID: 3117360
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
"You, girl! What are you doing there?" one of the soldiers approaching the Baruch called out to Leila.
"Girl...? What's he talking about?" Nicole turned and walked up to the footmen, Graise following behind, equally puzzled. The footmen, stopping halfway from where Leila stood, bewildered, was shoved aside by the passing Nicole, whose face changed when she saw Leila. "Huh? Where did YOU come from?" she asked as Graise looked on from behind her.
"She's... The brown mechanoid's... pilot...?" Graise guessed most penetratingly.
"WHAT?!" Nicole blurted out in surprise at the ridiculous notion. But in the end, all pieces of the short situation begin to fit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...I really hope your scrapheap of a psychic sensor was right, Jarrod. I really do." thought Regina, easily sensing Blue's comply through his words. She thought back to Jarrod and what he found about Blue, and what he said about further 'testing' him. "It's all too funny... If Sage was still alive, he'd be this kids' age..." she thought painfully, but brushed any wandering thoughts off of herself when the communicator at her waist belted out static, signalling a short-distance call. "What is it?" she spoke into the mouthpiece after having picked it up from its slot. "Shoot, looks like the Bellzelute's system is still muddled full of problems. We'll need to drag it with us, with the lesser anti-gravity pulley system we've got on the plane." she informed Dumace.
Nodding quickly to the news, captain Dumace returned to addressing Garm. "We're not very clear on it yet, but the city suffered only a minor degree of damage, thanks to an unexpected help. But the forces have been turned on high alert. Because of the attack, we can assume that the activity in the surrounding areas have risen. We can't be wasting time." she turned to Zaime and Elena, the only two to have yet to response to her call. "Well, will you help?" she asked, growing slightly impatient.

Even though she had replied straight away before, this second request hit Elena like a flying brick, to say. She found herself staring at the grayed tar in front of her tennis shoes. "...It's... Just all so weird. I can't even recall how I got into that BM... And now she wants me to get back inside? Killing... Did I really do it? Didn't I just hit those other mechanoids and shut them off? Why did it feel so easy? It's... I have to know. I need to know." she thought, and took in a deep breath. Before Dumace could repeat her request, Elena spoke up. "Understood. I'll... try me best." she replied, and her decision, at the end, was not fully for her own sake. She wanted to help.

Zaime looked at her, amazed, and turned back to grin at the woman in uniform.
"Why not, then. Don't want to be the odd one out." he replied simply.

Dumace nodded. "Some of our personnel will stay behind with the rest of the students and teachers, and offer any help they can besides-"

"WAIT!" a voice shouted. It was Miss Faye, with Mr. Dimond behind. She'd overheard the conversation, and was aghast. But deciding with Dimond that it was for the best, she agreed, mostly with herself, to let them leave the way they are requested to. On one condition, that is. "Let us come with you. They're our students, and we're responsible at being at their side whenever we can. You're not taking these kids anywhere without me watching over them. Plus, I can help with the injured." said Miss Faye.

"And I can... help you lift whatever you need, whenever you need it!" Mr. Dimond tried helping her out, showing off his muscle, but most of his attempt falls flat. Though, Regina, Jarrod, and Elena was pleasantly surprised, and Zaime thought there was a mighty fine chance they'd die, but kept his mouth shut anyway. After giving it some thought, Dumace nodded hesitantly.
"If you wish to, then you may adhere to your duties. But I have to remind you, the situation may very well get life-risking." Dumace warned, but said no more on that matter. "Regina, prepare the plane crew for launch. We head west, for Palisade City immediately." she ordered.

She'd hoped their journey would be short, but as with all great stories, it can never be that easy. And isn't the story of humanity the greatest one of all?

The pale man agrees.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The sliding doors to the hangar opens, and Daitetsu and Tetsuya stand, overlooking the small crowd. The girl at the center took their attention. She was the only one they didn't recognize at all. XO Tetsuya guessed it all too easily.

"WHAT?!" yet another exclamation rang through the Hagane's halls, as the Ark of Iron cuts through the air, leaving Palisade City, and towards the unknown that awaits them.

Chapter 1: Boosted Mechanoids: End

1 : 2 Posted: 12:20 Jun05 2012 Post ID: 3117364
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
Chapter 2 - Black Sands

((alright, first guest character coming up soon))

A few hours have passed since the students of the Regalia Abernathy Academy - now temporary BM pilots - left their larger entourage along with the transport plane belonging to researchers of Anaheim Electronics. The sun has descended, and comes a night that is young. With the moon still struggling to reach its highest peak in the night sky, the light is dim and the sands black. The group travels through the desert, with the transport plane humming above the sands, pulling the cargo dock of the final, and fifth experimental BM - Bellzelute - behind it. Five titans move around it on its pace, akin to guards safeguarding a royal chariot.

One a blue and grey mechanoid of sleek design, armed with its beam rifle and shield, Delplus.
One a monstrous masterpiece outfitted with brutish claws, Byarlant.
One a figure of white and purple, wielding concealed weaponry all throughout its frame, the Cerberus.
One a grey figure of an aged design, but a trusted one, equipped with its railgun, the Blade
One a strangely shaped figure, cannons at the fore of its arms, the Hrairoo.

"Everyone, can you hear me? So far, things are good. We're halfway through our journey. In two hours we should be arriving in vicinity of Palisade." an operator spoke, glad of their smooth pace in travel. The mercenary girl was holding up fine, but she'll need medical attention, proper, soon. Captain Dumace was in the cargo bay, helping Bruckner get the best out of their only communications module, which went haywire only an hour ago. Regina was busy checking the Bellzelute's system. Marie tended to Kaylee along with Faye's help. Jarrod was watching over the BMs' statuses. And Dimond was... sleeping.

Zaime yawned. This was unusual, but he figured the cool desert air had somehow slipped into his Hrairoo's cockpit. He held his grip on the joysticks firmly, but kept his back continually rested on the seat.

((what are the guys doing now? talk, comment, ramble, etc))

penguinlord352 Posted: 14:42 Jun05 2012 Post ID: 3117386
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Garm is meticulously running through all the systems the Delplus possessed, trying to get a better understanding of the machine and how to use it to most efficiently kill any opponents who would stand in their path.

"Thanks for the update on the ETA. It's hard to believe that there are really no signs of trouble though. I'd expected more opposition by now. Was that all they had with them back there?"

Though he was no genius with technology, and only had a foggy understanding of some of the more complex systems the Delplus contained within it, he had plenty of knowledge and experience with tactics and an acute understanding of human instinct. He was on high alert. It felt like the trip was just a little too easy to him.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Craizen Posted: 17:08 Jun06 2012 Post ID: 3117698
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"I came out of the mech?" She said slowly, measured. She wondered if it was that unbelievable, hell, it was to her. But it was common sense, where else would she have came from, the sky? She breathed a short relaxing breath to herself with that comment, relaxing as she was being swarmed with loud, incredulous, and most likely taller than her 5'3 frame people. She spoke up again, this time more confidently.

"I arrived in the brown mech, Baruch. You hailed me, did you not?"
nightmare2 Posted: 19:35 Jun06 2012 Post ID: 3117731
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Night was perfectly relaxed and somewhat at home in the machine, the weapon. For the most part he just laid back and lazily examined the machine which he understood somewhat well due to past experiences with weapons, machines, and other related stuff. After his general examination he went back to laying back and looking up at the cieling of his Cerebus. He let his mind open up as he happily remembered times in his past though his face showned nothing but a blank bored expression.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Displaying Page 6 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close