Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Super Robot Wars SC

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:52 Apr27 2012 Post ID: 3109253
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
The look on Garm's face changed slightly, almost seeming mournful, yet at the same time indifferent.
"I wouldn't presume to claim this machine as my own so simply, yet I do wonder what you intend to do with us now. Surely you aren't going to make us sign something and send us on back to our everyday lives after something like that, no, Miss...?"
He landed the Delplus beside the container it had been inside of, remaining vigilant for any more waves of Slaughter Dagger units. The Beam Rifle remained ready to fire in the Delplus's hands, waiting for a good reason to shoot something down. After a minute or so, Garm had the Delplus put the Beam Rifle back in place on its back and simply stand there, awaiting further directives.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
1 : 2 Posted: 10:27 Apr28 2012 Post ID: 3109327
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
The mercenary captain seemed to gaze into empty air for a moment when he was notified of the progress down on earth. Then he turned round, walked to his chair, and slammed his fist into the headrest, the loud sound echoing throughout the bridge, causing some of his weaker subordinates to wince once. A period of silence ensued.
"...Forgive us, captain." said one of the crew, breaking the silence. There came no reply from the bespectacled captain for some time, but then he spoke, and within his voice none of how he felt leaked. He ruffled his hair, and sighed.
"No... if anyone is to blame, it is me." he spoke.
"What shall we do now, captain?" the man asked.
"Well, no worth comes from sacrificing ourselves further for those contraptions... We've lost aplenty already." he said, glancing over to a bridge member that was clearly crying. "We leave, helmsman." he ordered. "I swear... If we meet again, the next sacrifice will be you..." he thought, looking into a nearby terminal's screen and catching the figures of the experimental mechanoids. If only his Sturmvogel was not under current repair... he would have gone down himself.
"Understood, captain." replied the helmsman.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Confirmed; the enemy ship's moving further away. It'll soon leave the area." Bruckner stated, looking back towards the other crew to put emphasis on his words.
"So we did it then? Phew..." Jarrod heaved a sigh of relief, though he still kept tabs on the radar and the BM's statuses.

Regina checked up on Blue and Kaylee inside the Blade, but didn't make any sound. She was relieved that they both were safe for the time being, but she wanted Blue out of the mech as soon as possible. Make that for Kaylee too. She didn't think the girl was capable of piloting anything with her condition, even if she's patched up afterwards. For now, she looked back into Garm and Night's communication screens, and sneered at Garm.
"Don't try to talk smart with me, Adonis. You're still just a kid, got that? I had a hand in building your ride, so do as I say. That goes for you too, Blondie. You're not keeping anything if you don't learn to stop scraping the paint. Regroup on the highway." she looked back at a crew member that had told her before that the captain and the hangar crew's recovered and managed to set up a smaller transport plane they've brought with them. The crew member smiled and held a thumbs up. She nodded. "We're coming to meet you guys. The captain will want to have a word with you. Slasher, little girl, and... Shaggy. Do you guys hear me too? Regroup on the highway, in front of the buses you came with. Get down from your machines." she added, and didn't seem to notice that she's somehow already made nicknames for Zaime and Elena.

"Slasher? Is she referring to me, that purple goofball?" Zaime replied, commenting on Regina's purple hair and her blunder at letting high-schoolers get into the boosted mechanoids. Elena giggled, obviously amused at Zaime's nickname. "Very funny, shorty. You're lucky you actually saved me, heh..." Zaime snapped at her, somewhat less harsh than usual, but with his vicious smile displayed. Elena didn't take it negatively. She just smiled, happy to know it's over, but unable to talk due in part to her shyness. Zaime fired the Hrairoo up and moved forward to do as Regina said. Elena wanted to do the same, but found herself finding it hard to actually steer. That's when Zaime helped pull her mech forward, by the same hand that held the Byarlant from earlier. "Look who's laughing now, little girl." he remarked, but instead of feeling offended at his words, Elena felt something else as Zaime helped her move back towards their destination, only a short distance away.

"He's really not as bad as they say him to be..." she thought.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:04 Apr28 2012 Post ID: 3109332
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Blue heard the orders and ignored his nickname, but didn't give a reply. Instead, he took a moment to take a few more deep breaths, before his damaged Blade unit stood up from its kneeling position and began to slowly take steps toward the overturned buses.

When there, Blue steered the unit to kneel down and put its hands down in front of it in a fashion where they could be walked down as makeshift steps. A moment of silence, and the he hatch to the cockpit opened, and Blue emerged pale-faced and bloodied, with the injured pilot he replaced draped on his back, still unconscious. Blue wasn't the strongest young man, however, and combined with his fatigue, he barely made it to the ground before slouching and laying the girl down on her back, before collapsing down to his hands and knees not far away.
penguinlord352 Posted: 12:09 Apr28 2012 Post ID: 3109340
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm took a minute or two to make it to the highway in the Delplus, not really rushing over there.
"Don't judge people without knowing their past."
His voice was devoid of emotion or expression when he spoke.
I don't quite understand her reaction. I was simply asking what they planned to do with us now. It's a reasonable question to ask after such events.
The Delplus stayed in a standing position and Garm simply jumped down to one of its knees from the cockpit, then from there to the ground.
She did say to stop scraping the paint. I think kneeling on the road might cause that, especially since I have so little experience with piloting such machines. Today was just a lucky day for me, I suppose...other than the buses getting blasted like they were. Still...I was dragged back into my family's bad habits again. A mistake, but a necessary one.
Garm simply stands in front of the Delplus, waiting for the purple haired scientist and whoever else was coming to arrive.

nightmare2 Posted: 13:10 Apr28 2012 Post ID: 3109349
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Wow you built this? Oh wait that doesn't mean anything, your still a piece of trash Glasses."

Night landed his unit right next to where he originally got it from, he noticed how easy it would be to throw his sword and impale it through that Blue kid's machine. He also wondered if the enemy would return, either way he didn't care what happened. He jumped down to the ground and stretched out clearly unharmed or tired. Then walked over to where he found his little group hiding and asked for a drink before sitting down and taking a nap.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:52 Apr28 2012 Post ID: 3109399
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm watches Night for a moment, then walks over to check on Blue and the unconscious pilot.
"Hey, you alright? You don't look too good. Lose a lot of blood?"
Garm is trying to gauge the level of damage inflicted upon Blue by the explosion and the fighting. Blue is someone he can trust, compared to the Zaime and Night, since he is the least likely to stab others in the back out of the other pilots. He isn't counting Elena since her ability to fight outside mechs seems likely to be nonexistent to him. However, he still takes into account the girl's natural talent with the mechs.
"Hmm...we make quite an unusual group, don't we...who'd have thought that girl would be capable of killing, in any situation. She seemed so fragile after the explosions."
Garm is muttering these observations to himself, but he is careful to keep far enough from Blue that he shouldn't be able to make out what he says.
Now, where did that first aid kit get to...? These two need some treatment, at least,

Craizen Posted: 17:59 Apr29 2012 Post ID: 3109504
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
((Uhh, reading up. I'll fully catch up soon))
1 : 2 Posted: 05:05 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110132
+
((You can take your time, Craizen. This side has a lot more to handle than Leila's side and the Hagane.))

As the students that were huddled up alongside their buses and a few around the empty cargo docks stood up, some only halfway, looking on in awe when Garm and Night halted their mechs near to them, a familiar figure took to the front of the group and raised her arm to her side, not intending for them to get too close to the massive machines nor to harm. But when Miss Faye saw that the descending pilot of the bluish-gray mechanoid was Garm Plasmal, one of her own students, she immediately darted for him, a sudden act that surprised the other teachers, but they turned at the sound of metal joints and dying thrusters to see the other BM, white and blue, not far off, almost making their heart jump at its bulk. What was more shocking was that the delinquent Night had left its body!

"Garm!" Miss Faye called out to him, her eyes darting over to the Delplus once or twice at its towering figure, but her face, applied with a single bandage that she put herself, froze when she saw Blue and an unconscious figure on the ground in front of another BM, positioned in a kneel. "My god! Hey, pull it together, you'll be alright! What just happened? Were you in that thing? Hey!" she went over to Blue and knelt down, holding his shoulder and back to have a feel on his breathing. She looked over to the figure, clad in standard shock-absorbing pilot's suit and helmet. From the outline she recognized the person as being a young woman. She tried not to panic at that time with the pair's, plus Garm's situation, but it only got harder when two more boosted mechanoids anchor close by, and one of them looked extremely monstrous, with elongated shoulders and claws in place of hands. "That battle that just took place...! What was that...? And who are they?! Garm?" she turned to Garm, still looking out for Blue.

A male teacher well into his thirties, sweating due to his sprint after Miss Faye, caught sight of her and slowed his pace. "Faye! Anybody else that's injured over here?" he called, practically wheezing in his less-than-fit form, his potbelly pushing against his white shirt as he jogged over, sweat trickling down his wrinkled forehead. If he had any hair left on the very top of his head they would probably fall over from the fright that he got upon seeing the Byarlant in all of its monstrosity. "Ach! What the hell is that!?" he winced back.
"Mr. Dimond! Over here! I need that first aid kit, quick!" Faye shouted, pulling him back to his senses.
"Who could be inside that thing! It looked like something them at ol' Zeon cooked up!" he ranted, walking over warily to Faye and Garm, whom he recognized easily, and putting down the kit at Faye's side.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 09:31 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110157
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Blue was still conscious, just extremely tired and beaten. He clenched a handful of desert sand when the teacher put her hand on his back, while the girl beside him could be close to dying. His arms began to shake, before he somehow drew himself up to stand on his own two feet. His bleeding had stopped, having caked itself dry over his face, but it didn't make him look any less of a mess.

"Treat her first," was all he said, his voice growing hoarse.
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:54 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110197
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm, without a word, began to fulfill Blue's request, taking the kit and beginning to treat the wounds on the unconscious pilot sustained from the crash and some smaller ones from being thrown about a bit during the fighting.
"Sit down, you're only risking internal bleeding by moving around like that."
Garm's comment was addressed at Blue while he cleaned the blood away and put antiseptic bandaging around her wounds, using only the necessary amount of medical tape and bandaging to hold it all in place.
"Can you take over from here Miss Faye? The only ones left standing were piloted by other students. Zaime's in one, some girl I don't know in the clawed one. Other than that, I have absolutely know idea what is going on. I don't know much more about first aid, but you do, right? So it is essential that you keep calm and inspect this woman for anything serious that I missed, and then treat it, okay?"
He could tell she was on the verge of a nervous breakdown of some sort, probably a panic attack, due to obvious reasons like giant robots fighting and missiles hitting school buses.
"Mr. Dimond, I'll need you to help her with that while I check out this guy here, okay? Just follow her instructions and keep her calm. Miss Faye, don't worry, there is some sort of help on the way, everything will be fine. Just stay calm. Okay?"

1 : 2 Posted: 05:22 May04 2012 Post ID: 3110319
+
"Boy, anyone told you you've got the looks and sounds of a natural leader? Yes sir." Dimond cut in and said to Garm, squatting beside Blue to make sure he kept steady, but he readied to help the boy if he wanted to lie down like Garm suggested. "Hang on, boy." he said.
"Thank you, Garm. I'll... try my best." Miss Faye replied, sorting out Kaylee's condition as she turned to her. She was on the verge of a panic attack just as Garm had guessed, but she decided that if her students had just engaged in battle inside these BMs (though she still had doubts about it) without the slightest fear, she couldn't let herself falter, unlike them. "I'm their teacher and guardian, for god's sake!" she reminded herself, checking on Garm's work of the girl's bruises. Her suit was pretty wrecked, Faye thought. "But he... Garm knew the areas around her piloting suit. Plus, why do I feel like he's lying when he said he doesn't know more on first aid? Hmm... He's probably into all this piloting business. Typical for boys these days, I guess..." she let her thoughts wander for a second, but no more longer than that. "Blue, he's right, you need to lie down if your body's in pain. Hang on, I'll move on to you in just a bit." Miss Faye said to Blue. She unlatches Kaylee's helmet locks to check on her head. Under the helmet was a girl years older than her students, her hair dyed a tint of Tufts blue, cut short to only her neck, but in the back strands of hair tied together grew longer than the rest to make up a sort of tiny ponytail. Blood flowed down slowly in a thin stream from a rather large wound on her forehead. "This isn't good... The wound is pretty serious. I can't treat her all the way in this kind of place and with the basic equipment we have, but we can't reach for help anytime soon in the middle of nowhere like this..." Faye thought.

Zaime, his Hrairoo halted upright, pressed the switch at the side of his cockpit near to the hatch and a thin but durable cord with a stub-cum-platform as the foothold reeled down from a small crane mechanism that popped out above him. The cord functioned like an elevator for the pilot to descend. And that was exactly how he used it.

Elena saw how Zaime activated the descent cord and tried it herself, glad that it does work. As the cord's platform stopped at the level her upright Byarlant's cockpit entrance was at, waiting for her to hold onto it and descend after the sensor detects weight, Elena grabs at the cord with both hands and brings her feet to hold at the platform at the lower end. To her unpleasant surprise, it descended more rapidly than she'd expected. It was, of course, not a problem for her to hold on tight. The only problem was for her to get off when it finally reached ground level. She was pretty short and tiny in stature, and getting off leveled platforms to a lower one had always been a sort of problem to her that she couldn't understand, most probably something psychological.

As she had expected, stretching her leg down for her foot to reach the ground caused her to tip off in balance and stumble backwards. Her fall fell short when her back landed against something that helped to prop her up. She looked over her shoulder. She was leaning against his left shoulder. At first look, he showed an expression of faint notice. But then he bared his teeth in a frown, and seemed to snarl at her, causing Elena to let out a short yelp at realizing up-close why he was dubbed "Slasher" by the bespectacled girl. It wasn't just that, though. This was the first time anyone's gotten so close to her ever since she can remember, which was after she lost her memory, those three years ago...

As Night caught forty winks, a figure appeared and loomed above him, her outline blackened by the sunlight leaking in from the clearing clouds. Her gaze scared even his lackeys.
*THUNK*
The sound of Regina's fist hitting Night's head right on the top as he slept was actually quite loud, and one can only guess at the magnitude of it. Faye took notice of it, but it wasn't just the sound. It was the voice of a young woman speaking after that.
"That's for what you said earlier, Blondie." Regina said, shaking her fist at him after the hit.
"Ah! Regina! What if you short-circuit his brain!?" Jarrod looked on from behind her, and along with the two was a young woman with braided brown hair with kind eyes, a young man
with short black hair and a cold stare, and a woman fully dressed in uniform of some kind.
"His is probably already short-circuited from the start... but that may be what we just need." she replied.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 09:32 May04 2012 Post ID: 3110339
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Blue didn't look a single person who was talking to him in the eye. His gaze remained transfixed on the horizon, as if he was lost in deep thought-- which really, he was, as he was still trying to sort out what happened. He almost felt like he was going to wake up soon, but the soreness in his muscles made that seem unlikely. He looked down as the girl he apparently saved was revealed, and immediately looked away again when the blood came pouring out. Was he too late? Were his efforts not good enough?

"I'll... be fine. I'm just tired." And dehydrated, possibly concussed, and undergoing psychological overload. Then again, everyone who had been piloting those things was probably feeling it in one way or another, especially that girl who was laying unconscious not far from him. He knew that there was absolutely no room to complain, which was why he was trying to stand on his own two feet as long as he could.
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:00 May04 2012 Post ID: 3110371
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"HEY! Get over here, your pilot needs immediate professional medical care. You don't have the time to fool around like that when lives are still at stake."
Garm had noticed how carefreely Regina was acting and was completely disgusted by her neglect for the injured pilot woman. He didn't particularly care if he set the bespectacled woman off, so long as they gave their own co-worker medical treatment instead of hitting a kid. The look on Garm's face is a rare one of fury. Regina's inaction seems to have really set him off.
"You can hit him all you want to, but that won't save anyone's lives you know."

nightmare2 Posted: 20:29 May04 2012 Post ID: 3110436
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night slowly opened his eyes and got up once again not the least harmed, he looked at the girl before him with disgust.

"Hit like trash too. And shut you annoying white knight!"

Night's voice was harsh, he found himself hating the kid more and more. He glared at him coldy before turning it towards his lackeys where it intensified slightly. He was annoyed they let the girl wake him up so easily. He looked around a little more after a few seconds had pasted, it was evident that his anger had dissolved arleady, taking note of the changed scene before him. He noticed the Blue kid lying on the ground then that dog Zaime with some girl not far off and the teachers crowded around Garm, Blue, and some other pilot.

"Well Glasses look how good you are at your job, letting unknown civilians pilot such dangerous weapons and even allowing one of your own pilots to be injured to such a degree... shameful."

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
1 : 2 Posted: 09:43 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110693
+
((first post edited))

"Hmm... Funny thing, Adonis... You don't have the slightest clue what's going on here... But then again, maybe you do..." Regina thought, eyes meeting with Garm's own pair, she thought of nothing of his infuriated expression, as it was meant due. Even though she may seem like how she is on the outside, Regina actually truly cared for those she'd come to know as friends and colleagues. The acts she pulls on the exterior is only meant having others believe she's not naive, and that she's a hard person to work with. It's also so that nobody would have to worry about how she felt when... unwanted things happen. At that time, she knew two things; one was that Kaylee was a strong girl, and wouldn't die so easily, and the second was that...

"She should be there, Marie. Let's go." the middle-aged woman, Captain Dumace, led herself past night without passing a glance and headed for Garm's direction. She sees Kaylee in her pilot suit quickly enough. Hastily passing Garm, she knelt beside her.
"Yes, captain." the brown-haired girl followed, having fumbled with the medical kit just now. Catching up to Captain Dumace, she knelt opposite to Faye and beside the captain. Instantly, she realized that Regina had been right. "We can't tend to her enough where we are... and with what we have." Marie said, checking the contents of her medical kit. "The bruises that's past her suit's been patched up, which is good, but her forehead will need more than stitching..." she added.
"Do you really think so?" Faye asked. She had been using some pieces of cotton wall to clean some blood of the wound on Kaylee's forehead.
"She's been using her father's helmet again... It's the same crook from last time." Dumave remarked. "I'm afraid so. We'll need to move her to the transport plane. The environment inside would be better than out in the open like this. And with the equipment we have combined, we can only do the least to patch her up..."
"You're the help Garm mentioned, aren't you? Are there only a few of you...?" asked Faye. Dumace turned on the walkie talkie she held in her hand and spoke into it. Another voice replied back.
"For now, at least. We've gotten in touch with Earth Federation Forces, but it seemed something's happened at the nearest response channel, Phalanx Air Base of Palisade City... They'll come, but it'll take longer than usual." Dumace said to Faye.
"Wait, Palisade City? What happened?" Mr. Dimond cut in.
"We don't know, but it's the lesser of our concerns right now. Jarrod, Bruckner, come here and help carry her to the transport plane. Marie, follow them, and help her as best as you can." Dumace said as she turned to Jarrod and Bruckner, already on their way from behind the overturned bus.
"Understood." Marie replied.
"Let me help." Faye offered, but Dumace stopped her. Jarrod and Bruckner carry Kaylee on both ends each person slowly and carefully, making sure not to add to her number of injuries. Marie hastily followed suit, and only then did Dumace spoke.
"And you are...?" she asked, getting up.
"Faye Wallaby, staff of the boarding school Regalia Abernathy Academy, where these students are from, and certified medic." Faye replied.
"Then tend to that student of yours. Are there more students who have been injured seriously?" Dumace asked in response. Agreeing with her and chiding herself for such ignorance Miss Faye turned to Blue and checked his forehead as well. "Hang on. Sorry." she turned to Dumace to address her. "Thankfully, no. Most were lightly wounded, and only some were barely scratched. A few of them said stray missiles had hit our convoy. What is going on?"
"I'll explain everything soon, but right now there are more we need taken care of." she turned around and walked away. She wasn't very sure of the decision she would make after this, but it seemed the best choice she had for everyone's sake.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Regina looked around at the number of heads peeking out from behind obstacles in her field of view and the eyes that watched her. All in all, she didn't see anybody suspicious. They were all really only teenagers, and the only ones that stood out were the lot that's found themselves piloting the experimental mechanoids. She felt like thanking Garm for making her publicity act a greater success. She'd lay down a hit on Night's head hoping he'd make an commotion out of it, and attract the others' attention.

After all, the cargo docks couldn't have just unsealed by themselves.

Someone had to have hacked into them. It's possible that the mercenaries did it, but Bruckner didn't detect any outside transmissions. So, it would either be a hacker close, on ground, or, it could have been an electropath tapping into the cargo dock's systems.

"Hee... Tough head, I like that in a man." Regina remarked, but although she smiled there were no hints of flirting in her voice. "You know what, Adonis... It's not really as if we could grant her professional medical care right now." she watches as Bruckner and Jarrod hurriedly carry Kaylee past Garm then Night and her and towards the smaller transport plane on the side of the road. While Kaylee's motionless body passed through, Regina glanced at her and felt bitter worry. But she brushed it off to concentrate on matters in front of her. "See? And hitting Blondie here could actually be potentially life-saving. Because, he doesn't seem like a team player right now, does he? And you guys might just be working together in the near future. So I feel the need to discipline him." she grinned.
"Working together? What are you getting at, Purple?" Zaime cut in, coming to a stop near the three of them. Elena was further behind.
"Hmm... I need to have a word with the captain first. Group up in front of me in a few minutes, and we'll want to have a word with you five. Where's... Shaggy? He's needed, too." Regina said, turning around for the transport plane when Captain Dumace approached. She proceeded to the plane as well.

penguinlord352 Posted: 11:16 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110717
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
She knows. Not exactly what, but she knows that there is something unusual about me. This isn't favorable. My current international standing...if that were exposed...all the work I've done to conceal myself and change my identity and the act I have been holding together for so long...then again, they seem to be from a powerful organization...I may be able to get a pardon or amnesty out of this. If that's the case, I'll play the good soldier for them. If I can have a new life on my terms...not on theirs'....my family's...
Garm decided it would be best to take the chance. Either way, he slipped back into his old ways, despite how hard he'd tried to seem mentally weak. He waited for several minutes, engrossed in thought, then began to make his way over to Regina, to confront the issue head on.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on May 6th 2012 »

nightmare2 Posted: 20:25 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110765
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Tough head, your mistaken over your strength, Trash."

It was becoming quite obvious that Night had a minor superiority issue about him, one of the reasons his group followed him so loyally.

"Not only weak but dumb too, obvious of course, you have little right to say anything after such a pathetic show. Your pilot fails to do her job and we end up being dragged into it. I got a better idea why don't you apologize and then ask politely..."

He returned the smile with a voice full of malice. He walked over to where his group had been cowering and took a soda from one of them then sat down cross legged in the center of them and began to wait.

penguinlord352 Posted: 21:45 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110793
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm stopped midway to the meeting point. He was fed up with Night's attitude. Now that he'd officially dropped his ordinary student act, he saw no reason to tolerate the pest any longer than he had to.
"Night. Get up. Get over here. NOW. I have no issue killing you if you'd prefer. So stop acting like you're a god, get down off your high horse, and listen when people are talking to you, for once in your miserable, pathetic excuse for a life, you piece of unwanted filth."
After he finished saying that, Garm continued to walk towards the point where they were supposed to meet with Regina and her...coworkers, allies, underlings...Garm hadn't quite worked that bit out yet.

1 : 2 Posted: 05:06 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110840
+
Zaime followed after Garm, snickering mockingly.
"So, finally showing you true colors, huh? Tired of staying a hypocrite, I guess. Though I didn't see anything that could have triggered it... But I can't let you kill him just yet. We're not done with our little fight yet, are we now, Cavalla? Besides, if you'd heard what Purple over there said, we'll be working together... hehe..." he turned to Night, grinning his slasher grin. That last sentence was more of a joke to him.

Elena wasn't pleased by this sudden turn of events, only wishing that the trouble's over. She went over to Miss Faye and Blue.
"Elena...? Elena Schwann?? I couldn't find you before. Where were you? Are you hurt?" Miss Faye asked. Seeing that Faye was busy mending up Blue's wound and bruises, Mr. Dimond took it upon himself to check on her. Though, what he was able to do was minimal, as he was still helping Blue hold up.
"Nay, Faye. Stop treating them all like babies, will ya? Miss Schwann, you seem to have been spared any kind of hell. Doing fine, right?" Dimond remarked, partly to lighten the tension in the air and inside miss Faye.
"...I... guess you can say that... Mr. Dimond." she replied demurely, but did her best realizing what Mr. Dimond was aiming at. "Blue Capelle...?" she seemed to peer into Blue's face., recognizing the boy barely. This was another mind she could sense during the hell of the battle. The strongest of all five of them, she thought. What were they? What was she?

Craizen Posted: 14:10 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110909
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Leila shook herself out of her stupor, she had moved to go confront the Black Mech, but had stopped short when the blue one had appeared at then disappared with it. She was more or less freaked out when the Black Mech spoke of Baruch like it knew who or what it was. She had no idea who BEIRUA NOVOHT was though. She considered asking Baruch but wasn't sure if it/he would respond. But the AI had gotten her this far.

"Baruch...who was your original Pilot?"

She looked around, waiting to see if she would even get a response or not, and noticed the troops were leaving and helping the wounded. She wondered what she would do; she considered getting out, but her question wasn't answered and she had no idea how to be honest. The gust from the Ark of Steel threw teh balance a little bit, she had heard of the ship, never had seen it.
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close