Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Super Robot Wars SC

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:48 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110934
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"Oh, just shut it Zaime. I'm angry because I worked so hard to put up with all that bull and act like the perfect student. I thought I'd finally left behind this part of my life. If either of you seem like you're going to stab me in the back because you're bored, I'm going to gut you like a fish."
Garm stops there, not intending to tell Zaime anymore about his past. He wasn't experienced with Boosted Mechanoids, but killing, that was something he excelled at more than anyone he had even met. Probably because most of those people were dead already. However, his current threats, though they sounded very real, were rather empty. He didn't feel like the two would be worth his time to kill. Garm had no real intention of following through with that threat, but if provoked, he knew he just might do exactly that.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on May 7th 2012 »
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 17:55 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110948
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Aw little baby Garm thinks he can harm me? Pathetic! Your an interesting little idiot aren't ya?"

Night smiled openly at Garm who wasn't worth any of his time but felt like playing around with the loser who though he knew everything and was always right.

"Compared to you, I am a God. And don't worry Zaime you will get your own turn after I slowly kill the little hypocrite who thinks he is better than everyone else."

Night gave his best nice smile to Zaime and got up cracking his knuckles menacingly. He had no qualms with ending either of their lives right now, though he preferred to do it slowly and torture Garm plenty. Which meant he would have to wait, probably in the middle of a battlefield. Content with the plan that formed in his head he walked up to where Glasses was.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 19:10 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110961
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Over the course of my life so far, I have killed over fifty people for absolutely no reason other than profit and...well, I'll leave it at one reason for now. How many people have you killed? Oh, and I mean without the help of a giant robotic suit of armor, by the way."
Garm could feel the idiot planning something unlikely to succeed, already considering what type of poisons he could slip into the inferiority complex driven delinquent's food.
"I hope that isn't a problem for you guys. If it is, let me know, and I'll just leave, okay?"
The half-smile Garm presented Regina and her co-workers with seemed to imply that, despite the fact that he was being honest, he meant it about leaving. Garm absolutely couldn't stand Night's need to feel like he is better than everyone else. If anything, he felt that someone like Night didn't deserve a machine. Garm, for one, KNEW when someone was better than him. He could tell. Night, he already knew, couldn't.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on May 7th 2012 »

1 : 2 Posted: 04:10 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111030
1 : 2
Post Likes: 0
+
"Processing... It appears my databanks have no information regarding anyone fitting your description, Miss Collins. You are my pilot alone." spoke Baruch almost monotonously. "It appears the surrounding units wish to contain us and bring us aboard the large airborne vessel. Your actions, Miss Collins?" the voice asked.

"Ungh...Ni.. Nicole...?" Burn Leader got back to his senses after the hit and impact his BM received. "What... Where's the black unit?" he asked.
"I don't know... To be honest, there's a lot of things that I don't know right now. It just happened so fast. I'll catch you up to speed once we're aboard the Hagane, Leader. That's our order. The Burn squadron is to board the Hagane for damage checks while the rest of our forces stay alert and guard the city's perimeter for further enemy attacks. Are you alright, Graise?" Burn 2 replied.
"I'm fine... The brown one, then...?" Burn Leader asked again.
"...The pilot has been requested to be taken aboard Steel-2 as well."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"...Well huh, and I just thought you were some warfare freak, Adonis, with how you acted earlier." Regina threw back at him, not content with Garm disrupting her conversation with the captain. She turned to him, hands back into her lab coat's pockets. "I don't have a reason or need to delve to know any further, but we've decided, thanks to you, that we're going to have to bound you guys by the neck if we're going to get your help. You say you just happened to walk into our robots? Seem unlikely, don't you think? We could just easily charge you guys on military terms for hijacking these things. The payoff at the lightest is serving jail time. Then there's also our suspicion that any one of you could have hacked into a branch of our systems. I dunno about the others, but for you, Adonis, you just had to open your mouth about killing off people about around... fifty, was it? Just so you could try and scare another guy like you're both kindergartners. I'm sure we could backtrack deeper parts of your history once the Earth Federation arrests you lot and find out more about what you just leaked out of your main verbal orifice. See what I said about trying to talk smart with me?" she smiled sweetly all the way through her speech, and to most it would seem sincere. Never to Jarrod, though. She didn't really mean it a hundred percent, though, with how important Garm and the rest had just become in her book, now that she'd more or less just confirmed that there're a striking chance that they were the next pinnacle in human evolution. That and the fact that she considers them good acquaintances for saving them just now.
"Heh, looks like you just got burned, pretty boy. Should just learn to shut it yourself next time." Zaime spoke from behind Garm, his voice lowered, but his tone vicious and his expression curved into his shark-like grin as usual.
"Regina, enough. We really would need their help, and more than that, as you have said. And that would also be far enough as I would tolerate from you two." Captain Dumace said over to Night and Zaime. She turned to Garm again. "Young man, I'd have no problems going on to ignore your remarks just now, in exchange for a favor." she spoke. Dumace glanced at Regina and the latter nodded.
"Slasher, gather the rest of the team, will ya? On the double." Regina requested on a friendly note.
"Got two legs, don't ya? Do it yourself." Zaime crossed his arms defiantly and uttered in response.
"I'll spare a lollipop for you in turn. From my secret stash, too!" Regina said, trying to act cute but not realizing that she's way past her age.
"Believe me, mate. She doesn't like taking no for an answer. It's better you take it up, 'cause she can hold a grudge, even for the little things." Jarrod stated, though he head near to zero intentions on engaging in small talk. "You have to hurry. A friend needs help, fast." he added.
"Splendid. I guess I'll go, since it's better than having to stand around watching your pasty faces for time to pass anyway." Zaime quipped, his words sharp. He walked off, back to where he got from to look for Elena. That's who he presumed would be what Regina meant by a part of the team. He wondered who the other kid was, but he didn't need to ponder further. Going the other way, he sees Elena by two teachers and then the other kid, though he was pretty messed up, with Faye tending to his forehead.

"So, you're the one inside this primitive thing. Surprised you made it with the rest of us." Zaime remarked upon arriving.
"Sharkboy?!" Dimond mentioned out loud.
"Zaime?! Where were you?! You're another one that just suddenly disappeared! I was worried sick about you two!" said Miss Faye when he arrived. She was almost done applying a pad of cotton to Blue's wound.
"...Yeah, we could all just stay here all day long and chat, but our guests are calling for you, little girl. You too..." Zaime motioned to Blue. "Need help walking? I hadn't gotten my brains bashed." he said to Blue, but meant no real hate. He felt weird about it, though. All this time he'd thought it was only human in nature to be vicious and violent... But Elena helping him out like that showed him something different. Had he gotten it wrong?

« Last edited by 1 : 2 on May 8th 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 15:08 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111166
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm speaks in a monotone, somewhat obedient sounding voice which has clearly been drilled into him as a reflexive reaction when those who are in charge begin speaking down to him, to avoid further provocation from entering his words and tone.
"I only mentioned it because if you found out later what I've done so far in my life, it would cause trust issues and prevent me from fulfilling whatever role you have in mind for us. Feel free do delve deeper if you like, it makes a good read, or so I've been told. I simply wanted to get anything that could potentially cause complications in the future out of the way. I am also fully aware of the charges that could be brought up against us, and at this point in my miserable life, no longer care. I have no objections to questioning if you feel that is necessary. I don't want to have any trust issues with those whom I may or may not be working with, considering that those wondrous military machines just allowed me to protect myself and the lives of innocents...and the units that have yet to be activated as well."
Garm's eyes show absolutely no emotion for the next twenty seconds, then return to the eyes one would expect of a teenage boy. He has clearly had some sort of extreme training regiment for most of his life in place, simply based on his blank, monotone reply and what he has said thus far. However, Garm does not look interested in speaking any further for a while, to say the least.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on May 8th 2012 »

nightmare2 Posted: 18:48 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111197
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Small number...."

Night's once again unchanged by Garm's words, partly because he sees the kid as no threat and also due to the recent response he made. He figured Garm had been idiot enough to get himself brainwashed.

"I will cooperate as nicely as I possibly can with you annoying trash as long as you Glasses promise never to try anything like that lollipop thing ever again. Messed up plenty are you but try not to push your sick hobbies to us."

He once again tried his best to give a nice smile but something like that seemed impossible for him, though he managed to appear somewhat happy and friendly.

Fifty... and so high and mighty too. Poor deluded kid thinks he's scary... ha!

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:33 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111247
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I don't know what you're thinking, but I know it most likely proves everything I've said about you absolutely correct."
Garm is staring at Night with a somewhat dead look in his eyes. The look of a guy who has stared death in the face and actually laughed.
"So, with that thought in mind, would you just shut it for a moment or so and let the important people get back to what they were doing before we interrupted them."

nightmare2 Posted: 19:46 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111448
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Night rolls his eyes at the idiot.

"If you listened, which you obviously DID NOT, you would have heard that I agreed to cooperate. Now I know already you think your right which is mistaken. Shut up and guess what I don't give a damn what you think you little brat. You can kill as many people as you want for as much money as you want but I am sick of your adittude towards the rest of usand how we act when your doing the exact same you filthy hypocrite. SHUT IT!"

Night is pretty annoyed and actually ****** now at the Garm kid who was more and more immature in his opinion. After speaking that Night was done, he didn't look at Garm nor make any recognition of him being there. Though still pretty angry and annoyed looking he stood patiently for Glassses to speak.

penguinlord352 Posted: 20:52 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111474
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Once Night had started to ignore him, Garm allowed himself a slight grin, almost unnoticeable.
So easy to manipulate the emotional people like him. He doesn't even realize that he did what I asked, does he? An assassin is trained from birth how to act exactly like the idiots around him or her so that they blend in and look like they are supposed to be there, making catching the target unaware even easier. Such mannerisms are simple child's play.
Garm's face returned to its expressionless, passive face after a few seconds. His self-indulgence had ended.

Craizen Posted: 16:56 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111645
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Leila broke out in a slight cold sweat. She had been working hard not to be in trouble, for this would probably land her back in the hands of her parents, and military school at the least. In the excitement she hadn't begun to think she would be apprehended for anything. She groaned.

"What did I do? I helped for Goodness sakes. Her voice was a little strained, as she wondered what to do.

"Maybe I could...noo..Or I should...

She finally sighed and stopped, gripping the controls.

"We're going aboard Baruch. Calmly now.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 00:29 May17 2012 Post ID: 3112792
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
After being patched up, Blue took another look at the girl who he saved, while Zaime offered to help him. There was a moment of motionless silence, before the now stoic Blue simply turned to face the new lady who seemed to be responsible for these robots, and who he also saw while piloting... whatever that mecha was.

He didn't really feel like talking, and he had a very bad gut feeling that his entire life was about to change, and probably not for the better. He didn't pilot that... thing because he wanted to be a pilot, or because he wanted to be a hero. He just wanted to help that girl before she was killed, and acted on instinct. Now people who never knew or acknowledged his existence before were suddenly wanting to present themselves? Now he had worth? Perhaps it was his fatigue, but Blue just wanted to go back in time, go home, turn on a game or a movie, be alone and pretend none of this ever happened.
1 : 2 Posted: 08:58 May18 2012 Post ID: 3112927
+
"Sigh... Looks like this is going to take longer than I'd hoped it to..." sighed Regina, placing her palm to her forehead slackly as her only sign of hints of fatigue, though if adhering by average people's standards, getting blasted out of the sky should have had a worse toll on her. "Alright, we can't have time to waste." she straightened herself back up, and placed her hand akimbo as Zaime and Elena and Blue arrived on the scene, helping Blue to keep steady. Once everyone was properly in audience, the uniformed woman spoke up.
"State your names, all of you." she requested simply for an opening, as a majority of the crew of the cargo plane that had crashed down earlier flowed out of the smaller transport plane in individual groups and went to check on the experimental mechanoids, their figures only shuffling shadows at the edges of her field of vision. She put everything from before behind her, knowing well that these young people's lives may change from this moment on.

To her surprise, it isn't Garm or Night that first spoke up. Nor was it Zaime or Blue. But the petite Elena.
"...Elena Schwann, ma'am. Third year student of the Regalia Abernathy Academy." she spoke up, her voice firm. This was due to her adherence to any sort of discipline in general, including responding to apparent orders from a figure she recognized as being from a military background. Everyone joined in on Captain Dumace and looked over to her in surprise.
"Well, Zaime Gallant Locke. Fifth year student, ditto what else she said." Zaime spoke next, and his expression showed slight disdain at the uniformed woman, but that was as far as he went.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 11:16 May18 2012 Post ID: 3112940
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Blue... Blue Capelle. Fourth year. R.A. Academy." Blue stated this simply, his cool eyes belying the fact that he wasn't really wanting to be questioned or taken away like he knew would happen. Judging from the tone of the conversation and the events that had unfolded, they would either be forced to keep piloting these things or imprisoned. Blue wasn't sure which was worse. It was all so hopeless.
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:16 May18 2012 Post ID: 3112949
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Garm Ascendius Plasmal, Fifth Year of Regalia Abernathy Academy."
At this response, his eyes and tone of voice didn't change like before when he spoke in response to Regina. However, it was still clear he'd had some sort of training, from the way he straightened his stance and posture up ever so slightly when he replied. It wasn't something most people would notice, not unless they had had years of experience in some form of military operation. To untrained people, he simply seemed to shift his feet around a little, almost like he was feeling idle and wanted to get to the point of the conversation. He, too, had been slightly startled by Elena's hesitation free response. Impressed as well, by her clear adherence to authority.
Her, I can get along with.

nightmare2 Posted: 14:26 May19 2012 Post ID: 3113139
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Night Cavalla and am fifth year, ma'am."

Night straightened up a little and his voice did become slightly more serious as he mocked a salute to her. Unlike the others he did not appear to have any military training and he liked to keep it that way. He noticed the girl had some military upbringing and was kinda annoyed, dislking her more than before which wasn't that much since he didn't actually know her. He also noticed that Garm was still a complete moron and that Blue seemed really worried or scared. It seemed like Zaime, as weak and pathetic as the trash was, would actually be the most competant and reliable of the group.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on May 19th 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 09:56 May20 2012 Post ID: 3113229
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm surveyed the others out of the corner of his eye, trying to gauge their potential. He could tell that there was something special about the underclassmen girl.
What did she say her name was again? Elena Schwann?
Garm knew Zaime and Night were as strong as he was in the mechs, but he hadn't seen much of Blue's battle. Considering the state of the mech when he'd gotten in it, Garm didn't think Blue was all that weak either.

1 : 2 Posted: 20:58 May25 2012 Post ID: 3114594
+
"Captain, the brown mechanoid has docked aboard Steel 2, hangar door 6. Guards are already on their way." a personnel spoke.
"Understood, thank you." Daitetsu replied. "Finally, we may have found extensive information regarding the Black Angel. It's apparently been sighted at almost random locations a few months back, but we didn't really think it existed."
"That's what it's called, the 'Black Angel'? What about the blue one? And the brown one?" Tetsuya asked, to not only to the captain particularly but also to serve as some food for thought to ears that caught it.
"...It may just have something in correlation to the Black Angel. XO, let's find out what that just is." Daitetsu spoke, and turned around to head for the BM hangar, something that Tetsuya understood easily.

In the Hagane's hangar, the two remaining Schneides of the Burn squadron dock and the pilots dismiss themselves from their respective cockpits. Burn 2 removed her helmet to reveal a young woman with golden hair and purple eyes, eyes that searched the gray and lusterless coloring of the hangar for signs of her commanding officer. At the end of the boarding walkway she sees Burn Leader removing his own helmet. His face was stretched into a solemn, dreary persona of a lost man. She ran to him, and only moments before the girl wrapped her arms around him and buried her face into his chest did the gray-haired man caught her figure.
"Nicole..." Burn Leader was clearly taken aback by this, but seeing Nicole's silence, he said no more than another two words. "...I'm sorry..."
After a period of silence, she spoke up. "It wasn't your fault. It could never be, Graise." she regained her composure and separated herself from him. At a loss for what to say, Nicole turned to see the electronic doors open and two rows of three soldiers each march onto the walkway and past them. "It's... the brown mechanoid. Who could have been inside it?"

Just as Daitetsu and Tetsuya were about to leave the bridge, one of the personnel spoke up.
"Sir! Radar's detecting a single enemy remaining!" the personnel spoke, and both the captain and executive officer pivoted around, alerted. True enough, a single spot on the surface of the wide river beside Palisade City bubbled and one of the green soldier units bursts out of the water, damaged, and dashes off in the nearest direction away from the city and its defenses.
"Thrusters at pursuit speed! Raise height to minimum air resistance! Go after it!" Daitetsu barked.
"Captain, we're not going to shoot it down?" Tetsuya queried.
"Not at all, XO. It's trying to escape, and head back to whence it came from. If we could tail it until then, we could find out its origin. Catch up to it initially, then keep distance out of its radar coverage!" Daitetsu ordered again.
"Receiving additional orders, captain... It's just like you said!" one of the personnel declared.
"Now, if unknown forces truly are piecing together advanced weaponry, we will discover." Daitetsu spoke. "XO, let us proceed to the hangar to greet our anonymous guest." he added, to which Tetsuya nodded and followed suit as the two made their way onto the halls and towards the BM hangar.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Very well. I am Captain Dumace Truskin, and this is Regina Parfare of Anaheim Electronics. Now, for the sake of sparing time, I'll keep it simple, understood? All of you have shown to have the ability to maneuver these mechanoids. They're bound for the Phantom Industries' research laboratory in Palisade. The Delplus, the Hrairoo, the Byarlant, the Cerberus, as well as the fifth, the Bellzelute. Remaining out here in the open is too dangerous, both for ours and the machines' sake. So for that I request your help in making sure these BMs reach Palisade safely. You will commandeer the BMs that you've operated before. I realize how grave this task is. I never wish to endanger the lives of civilians, especially children, but I am out of adequate choices. Another reason we must get on the move as quickly as we can is the serious condition of Kaylee Elpetts, one of the pilots we hired from the mercenary group Serpent Tail as our escorts. She needs proper medical attention in the nearest possible time. Will you take up my request?" Captain Dumace asked. "Something has happened in Palisade city, and help will take some time to arrive on normal terms." she added, and looked over to the group of five, waiting for their reply.
Regina, though, wasn't very keen on Blue entering that damaged BM again...

nightmare2 Posted: 21:18 May25 2012 Post ID: 3114597
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Serpent Tail!? Huh interesting... almost as much as being called a civilian.

"Wouldn't it have been easier to give us this little talk while we were in the machines? Instead of us leaving them just to get back in and head off somewhere... ma'am?"

He looks back at Cerebus which he found fitting to him, the name mainly, but it's appearance was pretty nice too. Plus it seemed to fit his style somewhat. All in all he would much rather get back to the battlefield than be stuck in school, he did miss the beauty of war.

"Alright, I accept your request. Pleasure to be working with you from now on."

penguinlord352 Posted: 21:30 May25 2012 Post ID: 3114599
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I, too, accept this request. Though with the number of attackers here, I can't imagine the city is in very good shape right now, if it hasn't been reduced to rubble from combat by now."
Garm is following a train of thought he understands normal people don't like to follow. That if its bad outside a populated area during war, it is likely to be far worse within the walls of 'society'.
"I don't mean to be a pessimist, but what if our destination has been destroyed?"

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 09:57 May26 2012 Post ID: 3114709
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Blue folded his arms and looked toward the ground. "It's not like we have a choice, right?" With that, it was obvious he was going to comply, but that didn't mean he'd enjoy it. He didn't really understand just how damaged his mecha was, but he didn't really care either way. He had this feeling in his gut that he had just signed his own death certificate, and his vacant eyes were representative of that.
Displaying Page 5 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close