Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

ND and Nitra need to drop the argument it's not working out so I'm dropping out of it and have a nice day

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted: 19:04 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42365
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
I was only trying to defend Cez and some people started beating up on me and when I saw they were cheating me I figured they won so this is it. You win, ND, Nitra, Champ and Spideraman. I'm the big loser, I guess, but you can judge a man by the way he takes a loss and I realise that their win was unfair, so I still feel my good ol' self again. Oh, and I would like a responsive post on here from TSC...

thanx y'all I guess we can stop being the freakin' enemies we have been so please stop the fighting. I know I'm to take some blame but Nitra has been using smart-mouth remarks to get his way out and he's done it but I won't let you get away with it next time "buddy". As for you, ND, you are worthy of some blame as well. But I wanna stop talking about this so The argument is closed.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

spideraman99 Posted: 19:24 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42366
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
Good to know this is finally over...

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
darkboarder_77 Posted: 19:35 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42370
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Yeah, well, the question is: will THEY stop arguing?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

spideraman99 Posted: 19:37 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42371
spideraman99
+
And the answer is: probably not.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
actionshark Posted: 23:21 Dec19 2004 Post ID: 42383
actionshark
+
DB we may be like best online friends, but I have to disagree with you. Making this topic might continue whatever silly arguement they were having so I would be careful if I were you. And I REALLY don't think Rich likes to get involved into situations like this...

Nitrazius Posted: 07:41 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42460
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
On 19-Dec-2004 darkboarder_77 said:I was only trying to defend Cez and some people started beating up on me and when I saw they were cheating me I figured they won so this is it. You win, ND, Nitra, Champ and Spideraman. I'm the big loser, I guess, but you can judge a man by the way he takes a loss and I realise that their win was unfair, so I still feel my good ol' self again. Oh, and I would like a responsive post on here from TSC...

thanx y'all I guess we can stop being the freakin' enemies we have been so please stop the fighting. I know I'm to take some blame but Nitra has been using smart-mouth remarks to get his way out and he's done it but I won't let you get away with it next time "buddy". As for you, ND, you are worthy of some blame as well. But I wanna stop talking about this so The argument is closed.
I'll stop fighting with you once you figure out that I (and ND for that matter) am not the badguy.

"I was only trying to defend Cez and some people started beating up on me". Excellent way of spinning the truth, yo. I was defending ND from being wrongly accussed. And started beating up on you? Hardly. I was debating with you. If I was beating up on you, I'd make several personal remarks (such as "you're a loser" or "crybaby"), but notice I did not.

"and when I saw they were cheating me I figured they won so this is it." Cheating? How? I have never "cheated". Everything I have said or posted is true. I didn't edit any posts, nor did I just make things up.

"You win, ND, Nitra, Champ and Spideraman. I'm the big loser, I guess, but you can judge a man by the way he takes a loss and I realise that their win was unfair, so I still feel my good ol' self again." Hahahahaha. Judge a man by the way he takes a loss? You make me sound like I was an evil nazi, that was making personal attacks on your character and that I cheat. What I make from this is that you're a sore loser.

"Oh, and I would like a responsive post on here from TSC..." Translation: You hope TSC swoops in, clears you of all blame and reprimands me.

"thanx y'all I guess we can stop being the freakin' enemies we have been so please stop the fighting. I know I'm to take some blame but Nitra has been using smart-mouth remarks to get his way out and he's done it but I won't let you get away with it next time "buddy"" Good. Stop the fighting. And by stopping it, you create a new topic. Smart mouth remarks? They're all true. And let me get away with it? Hahahahahaha.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
nintendo_dude Posted: 07:48 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42465
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
DB you are:
(a)trying to get me and nitrazius banned or(b) trying to continue the argument but pretending you dont want to continue it.so DB just shut the hell up and stop trying to get us banned

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Cross Stinger Posted: 09:32 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42484
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Why don't you summarise this argument so we can talk about it?
actionshark Posted: 10:09 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42495
actionshark
+
This is not good...just when I thought the fight was finally over.:(

Team SuperCheats Posted: 10:09 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42496
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
Yeah - I'm not familiar with all the goings on with the argument.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
actionshark Posted: 10:11 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42499
actionshark
+
There are 2 other topics this arguement was fough over on to, the other one DB made about this, and the Liquidbitter and butter dissing one, all the arguements are going on there..so if you wanna know, check out those topics..

liquidbutter Posted: 15:54 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42649
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
Db, why make these topics? You are just continuing the arguement.
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
actionshark Posted: 19:44 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42701
actionshark
+
Maybe he wanted TSC to post in this one...

Cez Posted: 13:43 Dec21 2004 Post ID: 42875
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Guys, let me summarise the argument. I brag a bit, ND calls me a liar, I get annoyed, argument drags on, DB and Nitro get involved, me and ND settle argument. Result: Me and ND put our differences aside, and argument moves on to DB vs Nitro. DB, thanks for your help, but it's over. You can stop making topics about it now.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Craig Woods Posted: 13:48 Dec21 2004 Post ID: 42877
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
lol, end topic plz SC
actionshark Posted: 00:03 Dec22 2004 Post ID: 43024
actionshark
+
Wow DB stops one arguement yet risked getting himself into an arguement to!

nintendo_dude Posted: 06:01 Dec22 2004 Post ID: 43049
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
its more DB and nitrazius now.DB is just continuing the argument by making these topics.nitrazius just wanted to defend me and i thank him for that.DB is now slacking off nitrazius and its simple to see he wants him banned

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Cez Posted: 13:45 Dec22 2004 Post ID: 43173
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I think DB should just drop it now. The main subject of this topic (Me vs ND) has been resolved.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
actionshark Posted: 22:05 Dec22 2004 Post ID: 43462
actionshark
+
hmm....maybe this arguement isn't just over yet...i dunno what to do...

champ of games Posted: 10:26 Dec23 2004 Post ID: 43682
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
DB I'm not taking sides but the argument is pover and by amking this you have now made it go on to you vs Notro you seem to be the pone making this argument keep going
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close