Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

ND and Nitra need to drop the argument it's not working out so I'm dropping out of it and have a nice day

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:03 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44415
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
...Nobody cares. Everybody wants me banned now...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

actionshark Posted: 23:27 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44594
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
I don't want you banned...and I REALLY now think this topic should be closed...

darkboarder_77 Posted: 08:31 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44633
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I reported it and Rich didn't close it...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

actionshark Posted: 15:51 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44679
actionshark
+
Hmm...well Rich hasn't checked my reports on the spam topic on general chat forum yet, well really give him a break, he manages like 10 sites, his a busy guy...

darkboarder_77 Posted: 17:36 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44715
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
...Why didn't you tell me before? I wouldn't have gotten so angry about this... I mean, I know he has alot to do, but I never thought he could be so busy... well, I'm gonna be MORE busy now because I am Admin on 3 sites now, soon to be one on 4 of them, and since that idiot JoSlifer1 banned me on IPGG, I am so limited... more to do... now I have to unban myself... wonderful job, Jo, if your reading this... well, I don't blame Rich, because I have more to do on those sites than I can accomplish in 1 day, it seems... This is the hardest site for me to keep up with, although I'm nothing more than a mere member...

actionshark Posted: 15:58 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44861
actionshark
+
I'm ALMOST as busy as Rich, I have to keep up with like 8 sites, but I still make SC my no.1 priority!

Cez Posted: 13:09 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45735
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
DB, I don't want you banned. And I know what it's like to be an Admin on several sites, being one on *counts on fingers* about 5 sites myself. You are not alone.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:29 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45744
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
That has little to do with this, Cez. My problems on other sites should not be the big reason why everyone should pity me, and furthermore I do not want any symapathy. I can live without sweetheartedness, all I want is help trying to figure this out...

Cez Posted: 14:05 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45762
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Sorry. Got a bit carried away. So, the problem is...?
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Cez Posted: 14:15 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45764
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I just read your other thread, DB. The one about how everyone seems to be against you. What have I done? Why would I be against you? I wasn't conned out of anything. The argument between me and ND ended, and somehow Nitro turned on you. I'm not against you. I consider you to be one of my best friends. And I don't just mean my best online friends. Actionshark,. stay out of this. I can't help what other people say. Nitro turned on DB, not me. It is his problem, not mine. I have said nothing against DB. At all. Ever. You think what you like AS, it doesn't concern me. What does concern me is you saying that this is my fault. Nitro started it. Nitro's been slagging of DB. Nitro, believe it or not, is not me. I am not responsible for what he says to DB, or anyone else. This is just getting stupid now. AS, keep your nose out of where it doesn't belong. This doesn't concern you, and never did.
actionshark Posted: 17:41 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45876
actionshark
+
Oh but IT DOES Cez. It so does concern me. DB is now askin for my advice on XVGN!! And you know what!?! As a friend, I will defend him if I have to. And second of all, I NEVER said it was your fault. Crossy said something about you being the one whose bothering DB, and Cez, so I just went along with that and thought to myself ir MIGHT be your fault. But I do consider you a suspect, since you were one of the people who started this whole arguement...I may've not of been in the begining when this whole arguement started but if one of my friends asks for help I protect him no matter how long the fight has lasted...and you know, you really get p*ssed to easily, you gotta calm down and let others reason with you for once...

nintendo_dude Posted: 03:41 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46137
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I am no longer in this argument.I'm trying to become a Mod so I'm not getting involved with DB's.I dont go on any other sites so I'd like peole to actually have a good impression of me here and face it,no-one does.not even my friends here.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Cez Posted: 12:44 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46354
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Actionshark, just keep out of this! Okay, I was part of an argument. That argument was between me and ND, and I'm sure he'll tell you that it has ended. Then it moved on to DB vs Nitro, and I tried to help settle that argument. In no way did I attempt to prolong the argument, so I don't know what you suspect me of. Oh, and tell Crossy where he can stick his accusations. Give me one good reason why I might bother DB. You can't, can you? That's because I wouldn't. DB will tell you that I would have no reason to bother him. Just because you have some petty rivalry, no need to try and turn people against me. Think about what happened last time someone did that.

P.S. Good luck getting that Mod spot, ND.
liquidbutter Posted: 12:55 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46384
liquidbutter
Forum GuestMember
+
What happened last time?
Scrotal Safety Tip #3: Purchasing a swimsuit with built-in underpants will greatly cut down on excess scrotal-stress during a spirited game of volleyball and the like.
Cez Posted: 13:26 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46437
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
The first war of the forums. Me vs ND. Very nasty. *Shudders*
actionshark Posted: 14:29 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46564
actionshark
+
On 30-Dec-2004 Cez said:Actionshark, just keep out of this! Okay, I was part of an argument. That argument was between me and ND, and I'm sure he'll tell you that it has ended. Then it moved on to DB vs Nitro, and I tried to help settle that argument. In no way did I attempt to prolong the argument, so I don't know what you suspect me of. Oh, and tell Crossy where he can stick his accusations. Give me one good reason why I might bother DB. You can't, can you? That's because I wouldn't. DB will tell you that I would have no reason to bother him. Just because you have some petty rivalry, no need to try and turn people against me. Think about what happened last time someone did that.

Cez, you don't see to understand that I need to know everything I can about this arguement if I want to help out DB. I'm not just gonna let him down and say something like "your on your own" or "I don't care" to DB. If he asks for help, I'll help him! So just calm down, maybe you don't have anything to do in this arguement so I might be wrong, but I just need to get some info on how this whole thing started cuz DB's now asking me for some suggestions...

Cez Posted: 03:38 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46777
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
But what you don't seem to understand is that this argument has everything to do with me. You know why? Because after me and ND settled things, Nitro somehow turned on DB, apparently looking for someone to annoy. Since DB stepped in to help me, he was the first person Nitro found, so he was dragged into the argument. That means it has more to do with me that it does to do with you. One thing confuses me. Has it not occured to you that Nitro hasn't said anything about this? That would be because the argument is over! Or at least, it was, intil you went and dragged a golden oldie out of the pile: You and me, old rivals, now involved in another arguiment. That's what you wanted all along, isn't it? You and your stupid grudges, ruining the forum for your own pathetic benefit. You aren't exactly helping the situation, so just drop it.
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:05 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46814
nintendo_dude
+
To AS:the argument between me and cez was settled a while back.

I'm finished here...

nintendo_dude Posted: 10:07 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46815
nintendo_dude
+
On 30-Dec-2004 Cez said:Actionshark, just keep out of this! Okay, I was part of an argument. That argument was between me and ND, and I'm sure he'll tell you that it has ended. Then it moved on to DB vs Nitro, and I tried to help settle that argument. In no way did I attempt to prolong the argument, so I don't know what you suspect me of. Oh, and tell Crossy where he can stick his accusations. Give me one good reason why I might bother DB. You can't, can you? That's because I wouldn't. DB will tell you that I would have no reason to bother him. Just because you have some petty rivalry, no need to try and turn people against me. Think about what happened last time someone did that.

Thanks Cez.hope you get one too,if you want one that is.anyway if you do good luck to you too.

I'm finished here...

Nitrazius Posted: 11:31 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46850
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
I haven't said anything anywhere the last few days. I've been away.

I can't be arsed continuing to point out how I'm right, so I'll stop.

And I didn't "suddenly" turn on DB, he's been annoying the hell out of me for a while and I used the argument to vent myself. Plus he was being unfair to ND.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close