Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

ND and Nitra need to drop the argument it's not working out so I'm dropping out of it and have a nice day

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
nintendo_dude Posted: 11:45 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46864
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
yes he was.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
nintendo_dude Posted: 11:46 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46865
nintendo_dude
+
I was on about DB being unfair to me.

I'm finished here...

actionshark Posted: 17:08 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46960
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
On 31-Dec-2004 Cez said:But what you don't seem to understand is that this argument has everything to do with me. You know why? Because after me and ND settled things, Nitro somehow turned on DB, apparently looking for someone to annoy. Since DB stepped in to help me, he was the first person Nitro found, so he was dragged into the argument. That means it has more to do with me that it does to do with you. One thing confuses me. Has it not occured to you that Nitro hasn't said anything about this? That would be because the argument is over! Or at least, it was, intil you went and dragged a golden oldie out of the pile: You and me, old rivals, now involved in another arguiment. That's what you wanted all along, isn't it? You and your stupid grudges, ruining the forum for your own pathetic benefit. You aren't exactly helping the situation, so just drop it.
Cez, you were always the one starting these arguements and you know it, hmm let's see, I tried to reason with you when I was president, I only wasn't giving you points cuz you were barely doing anything I heard you talking on your stupid little Team Chaos threads over here about me being enemy when it was only between you and me you tried to involve with everybody else in it so I could be the most hated member huh? . That led me to your Team Chaos board to see if you were saying any other bad things about me and you did again. Then all I did was suggest you close the topic and then you edited my posts and you insulted me even more. Then you joined my board, I easily could've banned you to but I gave you mercy to see if you would apoligize but what was I thinking, of course you wouldn't. I always tried to be nice with you but you NEVER listened. And that's it, you've crossed the line Cez. I don't give a crap anymore. Your not the boss of me and I'm gonna protect DB whenever I feel like it, and think about all the damn things you did to me and see if you would like it...and Cez, your the one who started this arguement because you were trying to command me again, and guy, DB said nuthin about you being involved in this so you were the one who should've stayed out of this, and the argument between you and ND is over so you should've stayed out of this so the beggining of the arguement had a lot to do with you but not anymore so you barely have anything to do with this...so will you step aside ...i dunno about you anymore cez, your just weird, and your trying to get me from helping DB but now you've really ****** me off, i have no idea where you got your thoughts from, you were the one always starting these arguements and now your accusing me of it?

tkdpb_09 Posted: 23:23 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 47094
tkdpb_09
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
hows about this...ive been following along with the arguments (i was dag,so i looked every so often) and this is insane. Actionshark, you are right.
ND, you AND DB have been BOTH unfair to each other, so get over it, and quit being heads over little things that are senseless bologna.
As for cez, umm i dunno. Just seems to me that there is a lot of people whos just dont care that arguments can get you in trouble...
but hey, im just warning you, but you guys have got to stop, its getting annoying.
actionshark Posted: 00:18 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47113
actionshark
+
Thanx, at least someone agrees with me...some ppl just need to get involved in arguements...but I just don't like the fact that Cez is trying to keep me from helping one of my friends...his gone to far...oh and I think the the fight's between Nitra AND DB, but im not quite sure so i need to find out how to stop this arguement...

nintendo_dude Posted: 10:04 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47213
nintendo_dude
+
Rich dosent seem to want to get involved and I dont want anyone banned.

I'm finished here...

Cez Posted: 10:17 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47218
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm nopt trying to keep you from helping your friends, Actionshark. Quite the opposite. However, if you are 'helping' him to turn against me, however, then that's a different matter. If this is the case, I do feel obliged to interlude. And when did I join YOUR board? You mean that Great Glitch thing? I joined that for the same reason as you joined the Team Chaos board; to find out what you were planning. I took a leaf out of your book, and decided to listen in. But that's in the past now. I never tried to be the boss of you. If you can prove otherwise, feel free to do so. By the way, DB may not have said anything about me being involved, but why should he? What are you, his mother? Does he have to tell you every little thing. No-one asked you to get involved in the war of the forums, but you did, and look where it's landed you. In a battle of words that you cannot win, because no matter what you say, I'll just bounce back. You can't get to me, Actionshark. Oh yeah, you always tried to be nice to me, didn't you? Like when you tried to get me banned repeatedly through this argument, which you and you alone have been prolonging, and you say you've always been nice to me? Bolox. You just talk a load of bull. Well, that's all I'll say for now, but just know this; you can't win this battle. Give up now, while you still can.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
nintendo_dude Posted: 10:48 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47255
nintendo_dude
+
I dont want anyone banned.

I'm finished here...

actionshark Posted: 15:05 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47478
actionshark
+
On 01-Jan-2005 Cez said:I'm nopt trying to keep you from helping your friends, Actionshark. Quite the opposite. However, if you are 'helping' him to turn against me, however, then that's a different matter. If this is the case, I do feel obliged to interlude. And when did I join YOUR board? You mean that Great Glitch thing? I joined that for the same reason as you joined the Team Chaos board; to find out what you were planning. I took a leaf out of your book, and decided to listen in. But that's in the past now. I never tried to be the boss of you. If you can prove otherwise, feel free to do so. By the way, DB may not have said anything about me being involved, but why should he? What are you, his mother? Does he have to tell you every little thing. No-one asked you to get involved in the war of the forums, but you did, and look where it's landed you. In a battle of words that you cannot win, because no matter what you say, I'll just bounce back. You can't get to me, Actionshark. Oh yeah, you always tried to be nice to me, didn't you? Like when you tried to get me banned repeatedly through this argument, which you and you alone have been prolonging, and you say you've always been nice to me? Bolox. You just talk a load of bull. Well, that's all I'll say for now, but just know this; you can't win this battle. Give up now, while you still can.
OK, Cez your just getting annoying. Your telling me to give up when you were the first one who started this, oh but wait your just going to say I lied and ignore this so I just have to explain how this arguement happened cuz your to stupid and forgetful to know. So your saying I'm the one who started this whole arguement huh? More lies you made-up to add to the pile. YOUR the one who started this, I was just a member like everybody else who wasn't involved in this arguement when DB made these 3 topics. We were all giving out suggestions and how to stop it. THEN, you come up to me and say, "Stay out of this Actionshark" or some crap like that. I wasn't involved but you tried to get me involved with saying that over and over again, there comes bossy Cez again, it's like were telling me I was the only one not invited to this topic. I was like every other member just giving out suggestions, and that's when you tell me to get outta here and first started flaming me. That's what ****** me off, so the question is: why the hell should I give up and end this arguement if your the one who started it? It was your own mistake, therefore it leaves you with the responsiblity to end this arguement...and I'm not going to reply to anything else you said, cuz most of the stuff you said is fake like I started this whole and it would just be a waste of my time to reply. So I'm waiting...stop saying all this crap about me that's not true, apoligize, give up..and I'll be satisfied...cuz remember: YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE THING...all I wanted to do was help DB and give out suggestions, not get involved in an arguement...

p.s. I guess there is something else I want to reply to, the thing you said about me not being nice to you. OMG, couldn't you tell, I wasn't talking about this whole arguement here, I was talking about before this rivalry ever happened between you and me, I was just being nice to you when I was president and simply saying your just not getting points cuz you weren't doing anything. Then you started flaming me all and when I was just saying I was telling the truth and ignored all the insults you threw at me...

actionshark Posted: 15:07 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47485
actionshark
+
On 31-Dec-2004 Nitrazius said:I haven't said anything anywhere the last few days. I've been away.

I can't be arsed continuing to point out how I'm right, so I'll stop.

And I didn't "suddenly" turn on DB, he's been annoying the hell out of me for a while and I used the argument to vent myself. Plus he was being unfair to ND.
GREAT! So the arguement is over...now im just waiting for cez to stop the crappy arguement he keeps continuing...

Cez Posted: 03:26 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48000
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Just shut the hell up, Actionshark! YOU keep continuing the argument, YOU keep talking bull about me, YOU keep provokuing me to post here by just speaking complete shite, and now YOU have the nerve to say I'm continuing this argument? Give me a frigging break! The only reason I told you to stay ouit of it in the first place was because you were making it seem like everything was MY fault! Is Nitro your other personality, or what? Yeah, DB vs Nitro is over, but that doesn't come close to clearing things up between us. Only if you stopped posting here, then that might scrape the surface of ending it. You're the only one prolonging the argument, thus making you the only one who can stop it. It is, after all, your argument. Not mine. Yours. You started it, so it's your problem.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Nitrazius Posted: 05:23 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48046
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
Actually compadre, you did start it.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
nintendo_dude Posted: 05:24 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48047
nintendo_dude
+
OK seems like this argument will continue.

I'm finished here...

actionshark Posted: 17:29 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48278
actionshark
+
On 02-Jan-2005 Cez said:Just shut the hell up, Actionshark! YOU keep continuing the argument, YOU keep talking bull about me, YOU keep provokuing me to post here by just speaking complete shite, and now YOU have the nerve to say I'm continuing this argument? Give me a frigging break! The only reason I told you to stay ouit of it in the first place was because you were making it seem like everything was MY fault! Is Nitro your other personality, or what? Yeah, DB vs Nitro is over, but that doesn't come close to clearing things up between us. Only if you stopped posting here, then that might scrape the surface of ending it. You're the only one prolonging the argument, thus making you the only one who can stop it. It is, after all, your argument. Not mine. Yours. You started it, so it's your problem.
You making me mad for a lot of things now but I'm gonna have some mercy on you. And I'm talking bull about you?? Wrong, everything I said was true about you but I guess you don't have the guts to admit all that crap you did to me, I guess I'll just let you get away with it cuz I'm feeling very nice today because you after all in a way did call me stupid at first, but flame me one more time, and I'll report you. You started flaming me, calling me stupid and all that stuff, and really I don't care if I'm continuing this arguement or not cuz you are continuing it to and you know it and was is quite stupid of you to think I started it, even if I did it would still be fair to me considering all the arguements you almost all the arguements you started and flaming you've done to me before this. Yeah I know, you probly think I'm speakin bull by now, but I guess your not going to reply to the others things I said cuz I was in a way askin why you did all those things in the first place. I'm just saying the truth and you know it, but your to friggin scared to end an arguement yourself cuz you think it's unfair for others to dis you but you think it's fair for you to dis others. It's just my opinion and what I've seen from you the way you act on this board and on other boards, I'll think your bossy all my life until I see a change, maybe you just don't notice it. Anyways I'm going to end this argument right now even though you were the one who was supposed to end it, you should've been flamed more you deserved it for all the things you've tried to do me in the past that I mentioned in my earlier posts. Don't CONTINUE THIS ARGUEMENT and reply and try and correct me and all that sh*t. You've said many bad things about me and I've said many bad things about you. Their just our opinions, you can judge me if you like i don't care, but don't start the arguement on other topics. This as easy as I can go on you so you better live with it and accept the fact that I'm ending the arguement even though I think this was really unfair. DISCUSSION CLOSED.

p.s.rich. plz close this topic now....

Nitrazius Posted: 18:23 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48305
Nitrazius
Forum GuestMember
+
Could you put paragraphs in next time you make such a big post?

Because you see, my eyes are bleeding.
Is Dr Pepper really a doctor? I'm not sure he's qualified to be a soft drink.
tkdpb_09 Posted: 20:17 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48332
tkdpb_09
Forum GuestMember
+
yakity yakity yak. you know, in order to argue, you have to talk on here. And if you dont talk, you cant argue (hint hint hint)
tkdpb_09 Posted: 20:21 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48333
tkdpb_09
Forum GuestMember
+
you know what? its funny. i cant remember what u ppl are arguing about, but it seems now that ur arguing over an argument. strange, yet true.
actionshark Posted: 21:03 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48349
actionshark
+
I hsve no idea what we are argueing about either it's just an arguement about nothing i guess, just flaming that's all this stupid arguement is about...

actionshark Posted: 21:05 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48350
actionshark
+
On 02-Jan-2005 Nitrazius said:Could you put paragraphs in next time you make such a big post?

Because you see, my eyes are bleeding.
I had no idea it would be that big I was just typing like mad cuz i was really p*ssed.

Cez Posted: 05:44 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48505
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
On 02-Jan-2005 tkdpb_09 said:you know what? its funny. i cant remember what u ppl are arguing about, but it seems now that ur arguing over an argument. strange, yet true.
This argument was started because of an argument that was started because of an argument that was started because ND was slagging me off. Kinda weird, when you think about it. Actionshark, just forget it. It doesn't bother me how nice you're feeling. I have no intention of continuing the argument. To be honest, I have better things to do with my time. Besides, it's like arguing with a recorded message. No matter what I say, the message always says the same things. Stick it, my point is made. I won't be posting in this thread again.
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close