Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

General Anime/Manga Discussion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nightmare2 Posted: 20:24 Apr17 2012 Post ID: 3107763
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Seeing as most specific anime/manga threads, aside from naruto, die off really quickly then end up being re-made I thought it would be a good idea to have a topic devoted to all animes and mangas that ya read/watch. Hopefully this topic will actually get some posts, more than the average, before it dies.

So who here watches or reads Fairy Tail?
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 14:50 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110194
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Eh, never got into it. It has something to do with One Piece no?

I did start reading Astral ocean though, pretty good. First Manga I've read without seeing the Anime First
nightmare2 Posted: 18:11 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111681
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
No not really, pretty different idea. Instead of kid wanting to become Pirate King it is kid wanting to find his father which is a Dragon.

I normally read the manga first then go watch the anime, unless I have already heard of it and know a bit about it. What's Astral ocean?

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Espada Vampiro Posted: 18:38 May17 2012 Post ID: 3112887
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
Fairy Tail is awesome IMO, Definitely something I've watch every episode of so far, and read the manga up to it's latest chapter, Never heard of Astral Ocean though...

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
nightmare2 Posted: 20:12 May17 2012 Post ID: 3112894
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Apparently Fairy Tail is on it's first filler right now which is surprising seeing how far into the story they already are, new arc in manga is pretty awesome.

Tried finding a chapter of this Astral ocean on mangareader but they don't seem to have it.

Also anyone else reading or read Noblesse?

Craizen Posted: 23:45 May18 2012 Post ID: 3113046
Craizen
A'ight
+
I've heard of it.

Frick,Astral Ocean is kinda disappearing. It's called "Eureak Seven-Astral Ocean I guess"

Mangastream has dropped everything, it's where I was reading it. I go here now: http://manga.animea.net/

Has everything, runs quickly. But It only has the third chapter
M.J Posted: 01:53 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121327
M.J
Post Likes: 3
+
Has anyone watched the anime Witchblade?
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
nightmare2 Posted: 13:36 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121563
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I saw the first few episodes, kinda dropped it good idea but didn't like the story too much.

Yeah and i liked mangastream, never read/watched Eureka Seven. Noblesse is a good read not exactly a manga, more pictures but the story is great.

Craizen Posted: 13:59 Jun19 2012 Post ID: 3121578
Craizen
A'ight
+
I kinda started shying away from more full fantasy Anime, well, besides bleach. I've always really like ones that have stronger real world connection to them, wit the correct supernatural elements like Drrrr, even gundam.
M.J Posted: 09:59 Jun20 2012 Post ID: 3121789
M.J
+
I just started on DOGS around 3AM this morning. Badou reminds me of my mother... creepy.
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
nightmare2 Posted: 14:00 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125641
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
I'm opposite from that I like the full fantasy more but haven't been able to find that many that are good recently. And never really got into bleach like I am with one piece, fairy tail, or naruto.

Why at 3AM? Couldn't you have waited and what's it about?

M.J Posted: 00:58 Aug14 2012 Post ID: 3139361
M.J
+
I have difficulties when sleeping at night; unsure as to why.

Anyway from what I read so far each character has their own story but they work together (almost like a team of assassins). One of the main characters, Heine is trying to exact revenge on the woman who tortured him and attatched a metal device to his spine located on the back of his neck. He is also deathly afraid of women except for one girl who he feels a strange connection with. I'm waiting for the book store to come out with the others.

I started the anime Knight Hunters a couple days ago and finished it. I thought it was a pretty decent series.
fujikay Posted: 02:08 Oct12 2012 Post ID: 3159614
fujikay
Post Likes: 0
+
I like Fairy tail soooo much. But the anime from 125 makes me down.I love the manga of Fairy tail now!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close