Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Foresaken Ninjas

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 23:19 May11 2012 Post ID: 3112042
Zurith Uchiha
Post Likes: 0
+
Zurith falls in line in formation waiting for every one else to leave. "Sounds good to me."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Posiedon Posted: 00:18 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112430
Posiedon
+
Nalis lands next to Zurith. "I am ready sensei."
juggaloprince Posted: 01:28 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112448
juggaloprince
+
Shikamru takes his place with Cyclone as the group vanishes into the forest again, the bridge heading to the hidden mist village comes into view shortly after they take off. They see a man standing on the bridge dressed in all black, his face hidden by his hood. As they draw near he looks in their direction.

"Are you here from the hidden leaf village?" He asks as he studies each person of the party.

"We are, are you our contact that we need to find?" Shikamru replies as he keeps his hand close to his ninja tools.

"I am, the name is Kisame. I am now on your side... spying on Madara and his army." Kisame replies as he drops back his hood.

"And how do we know your telling the truth?" Cyclone asks as he glares at kisame.

"Because if I was lying, you all would be dead right now..." He replies coldly.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 01:32 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112451
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Well then if he is the contact then give him the documents so we can get back to the village." Zurith says coldly
Posiedon Posted: 01:33 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112452
Posiedon
+
Nalis gasps. "Sensei! This guys chakra is off the charts!"
juggaloprince Posted: 01:56 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112456
juggaloprince
+
"But what if he is not? Then we will have screwed up the mission and put all the lives of the village.." Shikamru replies to Zurith as he stares at Kisame, unsure if he can trust him.

"Do not fear my chakra levels young one, I am not here to fight.." Kisame says calmly as his eyes do not leave Shikamru.

"Why should we trust you Kisame? I remember everything you have done and I don't think you can change sides that easily.." Shikamru replies a kuni in his hand.

"I changed after I watched Madara kill my love..... I watched her get cut down, why wouldn't I change sides?" Kisame replies as he spits on the ground.

"I a-am sorry to hear that kisame.....but now you know how it feels." shikamru replies as he hands him the scroll, as they watch his eyes grow big.

"I have to come back with you guys now..." Kisame saysa as he puts the scroll away. "You guys ready to move out?"

"I am always ready.." Cyclone replies, looking a little angry that he was trusted so easily.

"Fine... lets move out guys" Shikamru commands as he turns back to the forest.

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 14th 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 01:59 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112457
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Fine, I'll take the rear as usual." Zurith reply's as they set out he keeps a very close eye on kisame.
Displaying Page 5 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close