Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Foresaken Ninjas

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 19:22 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109843
Zurith Uchiha
Post Likes: 0
+
"LOSER!" Zurith says as Cyclone starts to walk away. He then begins to walk twords the training feild already ready to leave.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Posiedon Posted: 19:23 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109845
Posiedon
+
Nalis goes to his house, and grabs some provisions. A couple of them being some paper bombs, some food pills. And a new tag that Nalis has been perfecting. "This will give me the edge if things get to harry."

And with that Nalis returns to Shikamaru Sensei. "So what now."
juggaloprince Posted: 19:31 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109846
juggaloprince
+
"Zurith!!!!!!!!!" Cyclone bellows as he runs after Zurith, no longer thinking about getting supplies. He has only one thought on his mind and that is getting Zurith back.

"Those two never stop... what a drag." Shikamaru says to himself as he calmly walks towards the trining feild. He sits at the base of a tree and waits for his students to arrive and settle down.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 19:35 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109847
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith hearing Cyclone behind him speeds into the training feild spins on the spot facing Cyclone "Sharingan" Zurith then makes a few quick hand sighns "Fire Style- Fireball jutsu!" Zurith shoots the fireball just off target so it flyes over Cylones head aiming to catch his hair on fire. "Told you you were a loser." Zurith then sits down accross from Shikamaru sensei.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 1st 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 19:49 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109849
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone barely doges the fire ball, singeing a few hairs on his head and with a few quick hand signs he fires off his own fire ball aming for zurith head on. As shikamaru shakes his head. "We wait for those two to stop fooling around so we can go over our formation.." He replies to Nalis.
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 19:51 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109851
Posiedon
+
Nalis darts in front of the fireball. "Palm Rotation!" The fire ball hits the rotating sphere and explodes. Nalis stops spinning. "Stop acting like children. We have buisness to take care of."
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 19:54 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109853
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Fine, we will finish this after the mission Cyclone." Zurith walks over to Shikamaru sensei so whats the formation?"
juggaloprince Posted: 20:02 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109854
juggaloprince
+
Sikamaru sighs before answering. "I want Nalis to take point since he has the best chance of seeing any on comming foes, Cyclone, you will be in the middle with me so I can make sure you don't try and go after Zurith who will be in the back. Is that understood?"

"Why am I always the one who gets picked on to go with you, sensi..." Cyclone replies as he stares a hole through Zurith.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 20:08 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109856
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Understood sensei." Zurith says returning Cyclones stare. He then goes over to Nalis "Hey heretake this." Zurith hands Nalis a tag. " This will allow me to come to your aid should the need arise just put some blood on it it works like a summoning jutsu. Zurith hands one to Shikamaru sensei as well.
Posiedon Posted: 20:14 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109857
Posiedon
+
Nalis looks at Zurith happily. "I have a strange feeling that this is going to come in handy my friend."
juggaloprince Posted: 22:02 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109880
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone begins to laugh. "You fools think I care if I get one of those? I will take care of any enemy that gets in my way! Beilve it!!"

"Enough, lets move out!" Shikamaru cammands as he jumps into the nearest tree fallowed by Cyclone who is still laughing. The froest is quite, as they begin their journey. Will they complete their mission and retrun safely or are they destin to die?
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 22:05 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109882
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith follows silently behind the rest of team 10 as he was instructed. Sharingan activated to keep his eyes sharp for any enamy ninja that are going to try to ambush the rest of his team.

Posiedon Posted: 22:12 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109883
Posiedon
+
Nalis takes point in front of the team. Byakugan already active. He scans the area for any presence other than the teams.
juggaloprince Posted: 22:18 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109884
juggaloprince
+
As they move silntly through the forest, brids are heard in the distance but all other usual sounds are missing from the forest. An hour goes by and they know they are nearing the edge of the forest, just then Nalis sights a lone figure in the appraoching clearing. He sims to be wearing a black cloak and a mask, a long black blade in his left hand. Nalis can sense nothing but pure evil from this man.
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 22:38 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109888
Posiedon
+
"Halt!" Nalis puts up his fist. "There is a man. About 700 yards north west of our location in a clearing up ahead. He also is weilding a back blade in his left hand. From the feeling i am getting, this man is pure evil."

« Last edited by Posiedon on May 1st 2012 »
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 22:46 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109891
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith lands on the branch next to Nalis. "Sharingan, so how do you think we should handel this Nalis?" Zurith is atempting to read his chakra but is unsucssesful. "Well we have no clue what to expect exsept something might get cut." Zurith pulls out his windmill Surikan readying it for the start of battel.
juggaloprince Posted: 22:53 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109893
juggaloprince
+
The moment Cyclone hears that there is an enemy, he chrages in that direction, not listening to anyone, Shikamaru tries to stop him with his shadow passion, but he was to quick for it. As he apparaochs the clearing he does some quick hand signs.

"Shadow clone jutsu" He bellows as 9 more of him apear in the trees. At the same time all his clones do hands and shout fire ball jutsu!" aming for the mysterious man, when the smoke clears, the man is stanind there with barely a scratch on him.

"This is such a drag..." Shikamaru says as he jumps from the tree to the ground. "you two might want to get down here... There is no sense in hiding.. Cyclone gave away our postion.."
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 22:58 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109895
Zurith Uchiha
+
"What a loser, Sharingan." Zurith jumps out of the tree into the clearing above the man "Dancing leaf shadow." Zurith is instantly behind the man. "Tigers barage." Zurith cetches himself on the ground with his hands spinning around and kicks the man in the jaw sending him shooting up into the air.
juggaloprince Posted: 23:11 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109898
juggaloprince
+
The mysterious man flys into the air and with a quick wave of his sword, the trees where cyclone and his clones were, explode and catch fire as he spits fire at Zurith to try and stop hiim.

"You fools!!!!" Shikamaru bellows as he attempts to charge at the man but is stopped by a fimlar face.

"Hello Shikamaru.. long time no see.." Hidan says as he blocks Shikamaru's path.

"How in the world did you escape?" Shikamaru replies with a shocked look on his face.

"We want Cyclone.. Madar's orders.."

"you want him..." Shikamaru looks puzzled, Nelis is still the only one close enough to hear.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 23:13 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109900
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith again uses the dancing leaf shadow apearing behind the man spiting fire at him "Fire style- fireball jutsu." sending the fireball at the back of the hooded man followed by his windmill shurikan.

Displaying Page 2 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close