Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Foresaken Ninjas

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
juggaloprince Posted: 18:04 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111407
juggaloprince
Post Likes: 0
+
"Weren't you guys listening to him at all?" Shikamru asks as he makes sure Cyclone is still breathing after he had callasped from over use on chakra. "They were after Cyclone... and I think I know why.."

Shikamru's discovery

"You see, we all know that Naruto has the nine taills fox inside him. Through training and sheer stubbroness, he manges to get control of it. Becoming one of the strongest nonjas of his time. This power has been long sought after by the akaski and their leader Medra. Naruto has been able to deaft them everytime they try to take it, but now I think the cycle has starterd over with Cyclone. A new nine tails beast lives in him. I am have no clue if it is the nine tails fox's dueing or not." Shijamru runs his hand through his hair as he sighs. "This is such a drag..."

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 9th 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 18:15 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111416
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith getting tired of doing nothing stands up and starts working on his chakra control by running up the tree he was just siting next to. "So how long do we have to take a break for?"
Posiedon Posted: 18:22 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111420
Posiedon
+
"I agree with Zurith we need to get goin-" as soon as Nalis attempts to get up, he falls to one knee. "I am completely depleted of chakra." Nalis sits back down. "We might as well rest for the night, Zurith. You seem to have a little bit of chakra left, but i dont. If even one of our comrads is feeling ill effects to this extent it wouldn't be wise to progress. It would only slow us down."
juggaloprince Posted: 18:44 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111428
juggaloprince
+
"Besides, Cyclone is..." Shikamru begins to speak but is cut off as cyclone sticks up his left arm, holding Zatu's mangled right arm.

"I'm not out of the picture yet.." Cyclone says as he sits up. "And what was all that talk about me being wanted by Medra and his goons?" He pulls out a big cantine with romen in it and begins to eat.

"Like father like son.." Shikamru says as he leans back on the tree he is sitting against and lights a pipe. "Portcet my king..." he thinks to himself as he puffs. "You were right Asuma... so it continues.."

Once he finsihes his romen, Cyclone coppies Zurith, not wanting to get out done by him. He begins running up a tree.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 18:50 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111430
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith drops from the tree to gather his chakra for one last atempt to run up the tree. "Alright I'm going all the way to the top this time!!" Zurith runs up the tree making it all the way to the top of the tree, but as he reaches the top his chakra gives out and he falls. Zurith spins around and sinks a Kuni knife into the trunk of the tree using his good arm. Sliding down the tree landing in a siting position on the ground leaning against the tree panting. "I did it!" he says in trioumph."

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 9th 2012 »
Posiedon Posted: 18:56 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111432
Posiedon
+
"Give me some of those ramen noodles!" Nalis yells at Cyclone.
juggaloprince Posted: 19:07 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111434
juggaloprince
+
"There is more in my pack help yourself Nalis." CYclone calls as he stares up at Zurith seeing him make it to the top and then fall back. "I can't let him beat me!!" Cyclone bellows as he charges up the tree and makes it to the top but at the last second, he slips falling backwords, catching himself a few branches lower. "Whew that was close..." He says as he stand up on the branch and it breacks causing him to fall again but this time he ctaches himself by focusing his chakra into his feet and hang up side down on a thicker branch.

"What a knuckle head... but he did it.." Shikamru says as he takes another puff and looks at Nalis. "So why aren't you built like those two?" He says with a half grin.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 19:20 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111436
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith takes the time to find all of his kuni and Shurikan he can he gets all of them exsept one of his windmill shurikan back. "Alright now its time for a break." Zurith sits down by the tree and pulls out his food for lunch.
Posiedon Posted: 19:56 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111456
Posiedon
+
"Senei, why are you smoking a pipe? A good ninja stays healthy." Nalis says proudly.
juggaloprince Posted: 20:11 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111460
juggaloprince
+
"This ant bad for you... trust me." Shikamru respondes as he blows a huge smoke cloud around Neils head. A moment later Nalis finds himself trying to run up the tree like Cyclone and Zurith did erlier. Everytime he gets half way he begins to laugh uncontroably and falls back down.

"Ummm sensi.. what did you do?" Cyclone looks at Shikamru confused.

"I did nothing to him... the plant gives you energy... for a short time.." Shikamru replies with a half smile.
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 20:16 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111463
Posiedon
+
(( actually Nalis sits an enjoys the aroma.))

"So sensei, why are the bugs trying to take over the hidden sand on the cloud again?" Nalis asks confused.
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 20:19 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111465
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith sits quietly and eats his lunch before standing back up. "So are we gunna sit here all day or something???" Zurith asks they can tell his is getting bored stayibg in one spot.
juggaloprince Posted: 12:21 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111585
juggaloprince
+
"Frist off, it is evening.. The day is pretty much over with. And second I figured at least wait tell night before we continue. It is easier to sneak around. And thrid what the hell is your problem Nalis? You act like this is the first time you were given the chakra herb.." Shikamru raises an eyebrow at him.

"Whats this chakra herb yuor talking about?" Cyclone asks as he sits down and with a grin Shikamru passes the pipe to him. When he hits it, Cyclone starts to run circles around the group. "Are we ganna go yet? Are we gannna go!!! I want to get going and kill someone!!" he says as he runs around them.

"Oh man... he is such a drag.... Will someone shut him the hell up?" Shikamru asks as he grabs the pipe from Cyclone as he passes and takes a huge drag.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 12:25 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111586
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith stands up and walks so he is next to the path Cyclone is running as he runs past him Zurith chops him in the jugulor. "That outta work what a loser..."Zurith reterns to his seat by the tree and falls asleep tring to pass the time and recouperate.
juggaloprince Posted: 12:33 May10 2012 Post ID: 3111587
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone holds his throat for a second then begins to laugh. Then he pulls out a kuni knife and holds it like a mike as he begins to try and rap. "My name is Cyclone and I hate to sit around and do nothing...." He continues for sevral lines before Shikamru stands, walks up behind him and knocks him out.

"Finally... now maybe I can rest.." He says as he sits back down and dozes off. The smell of the chakra herb and blood thick in the air. Anyone with in a 100 miles is feeling the effects of the herb.
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 20:34 May11 2012 Post ID: 3111985
Posiedon
+
Nalis hops up. "Release!" All the effects of the herb are eliminated from his body. "Sensei this is no time to be fooling around! Have you forgotten our mission from Lord Hokage?!"
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 21:07 May11 2012 Post ID: 3111993
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith stands up yawning slightly as he is woken from his nap by Nalis speaking to Shikamaru Sensei. "Nalis is right we should move forward with the mission."
juggaloprince Posted: 21:18 May11 2012 Post ID: 3111995
juggaloprince
+
Shikamru opens one eye slightly. "You really don't know me do you guys? I am one of the most effective team leaders we got, so do you really think I forgot the mission?" He says as he stands and brushes himself off. "Now lets get the knuckle head woken up so we can get going.." He finishes as he grabs a can-tine of cold water and dumps it on Cyclones face.

"What the heck was that for?" Cyclone says as he shoots right up rubbing his head and looking confused. His injuries seem to be healed as he stands.

"For being a nucklehead.. you fin nuckle head!! Shikamru bellows before turning to Zurith. "Before we go, we should take care of that arm of yours.."
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 21:29 May11 2012 Post ID: 3112000
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Yeah we should do that." Zurith says this sarcasticly.
juggaloprince Posted: 21:43 May11 2012 Post ID: 3112011
juggaloprince
+
Shikamru laughs as he calmly walks over to Zurith grabbing his arm and pops it back in place. Zurith feels a small pain but he soon has full use of his arm again as Shikamru turns in the direction they are to head. "Is everyone ready to get in formation and move out?"

cyclone grins as he puts his hand out in front of him with a thumbs up and says. "You better believe it!!"
The foresaken one....
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close