Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

{RP} the desert sands

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 22:14 Apr29 2012 Post ID: 3109519
Zurith Uchiha
Post Likes: 0
+
It is the year 3000 the world is scarcly populated due to the end of WW4. The wepon that ended the war the Rail cannon some how effected the genetic code of every thing that servived. The world is in chaos, due to lack of law their have been issolated insadents of people with strange Abilitys, mutated animals attacking settelments and the such. Most of the planet is now desert, it is hot, only a few places have clean water electricity is rare and the world has reverted to a barter system. Their has been word of some one in the desert tring to regroup and bring peace and prosperity back to the planet this is what you here about him. He lives in the desert some were most common reference is in the middle of it, his name is Zurith other than that you haven't heard much of his plans.

As for rules
1.please do not copy any one elses ability/mutation
2. only one Ability/mutation for now

this is my first attempt at my own Rp here so just let me know if i do anything wrong plz and thanx

Bio Skeleten
Name:
Weapons: (if you dont have an offencive power only for now.)
Appearence:
Personality:

This is my charecter
Name: Zurith
Ability: Tecnopath
Weapon: Beemsword
Appearence: Zurith is roughly six foot and about 185 pounds. He weres a long black cloak over your standerd t-shirt(White) and a pair of cloth pants(Black) he weres no shoes.
Personality: Zurith is a natural born leader, he is desisive to a fault he makes the best decision he can for every situation weter it be to scrafice some one because it is too dangerous to go get them or to cause himself pain to help out some one else as examples. He is level headed most of the time but once he gets mad he is even more a force to be reconed with.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
juggaloprince Posted: 06:18 Apr30 2012 Post ID: 3109542
juggaloprince
+
Name: Cyclone
Ability/Mutation: Minor regeneration
Weapons: His whole body is his weapon, bashing his foes with his deadly kong-fu

Appearence: Cyclone is a 6'5" white male and wheighs 220 pounds. He wears a black tank top with a como colered leather jacket, black army boots and camo cargo pants. His hair is a red mhoka and black sunglasses.

Personality:Cyclone is know to talk like he has a chip on his shoulder, don't take it personally, he just has trouble trusting people. He has a slight personalty disoder, so don't be surprised if he acts a little crazy.
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 20:06 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109855
Posiedon
+
(( I know i know, total rip off of ben 10. Oh well, ive wanted to play someone like Ben for awhile.))

Name: Raiku Ignisious
Ability/Mutation: Raiku's abilities differ with each transformation.
Transformations;

1.) Heat Blast: http://kjmarch.deviantart.c...56381990
2.) Articguanna: http://kjmarch.deviantart.c...62147871

Weapons: Mega Matrix is located on his left wrist.
Appearence: Raiku has a black hoodie with dark jeans. He wears combat boots. He also had dark brown hair.
Personality:Funny, witty, but serious.

« Last edited by Posiedon on May 9th 2012 »
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 21:59 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109879
Zurith Uchiha
+
((people can still join but we can start)

You have just arived at a small out post this out post is the last one be for you enter the desert heading for your destination. the outpost is small maybe a one mile radius from what you can see of it their is a large fountin in the middle of the outpost it flows clean fresh water. their are a few buildings but not manny just the local general store, the bar, and a inn and a few houses. The heat in this location is blistering but it is like that allmost every where.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 1st 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 22:29 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109885
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone whipes the sweat from his brow as he sees the out post. "Whew at last I made it.." He says to himself as he walks up to the in, hopping to find some water and info. He takes his time to get to the inn, looking for any other traverls or people of any sort to question more.
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 22:35 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109886
Posiedon
+
Raiku walks into the outpost. "Man am i thirst." He walks to the fountain, cupping some water in his hand to drink some. "Phew! That hit the spot." As he turned he sees another traveler. Who curiously is looking around like hes looking for somthing. "Can i be of assistance?!" Raiku yelled to the man.
juggaloprince Posted: 22:40 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109889
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone truns his head in the direction of the shout to see a man standing by the fountain. He slowly walks up and nods his greating. "Yes but first.." He takes some water into his hand and drinks. "Do you know anything about this Zurith fellow I keep hearing about.."

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 1st 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 22:42 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109890
Posiedon
+
"I have also heard of Zurith. But as to his location i am not sure."
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 22:49 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109892
Zurith Uchiha
+
As you are speaking a man walks out of the bar and walks toword the fountain stoping to get a drink of water defor he turns to you as he turns you catch a glance of his ears they are pinted at the top. "So you two are lookin for the deasert man alot of people around here say he is a myth but i know better, but im not telling you for nothing so what you got to trade for the information?" the pointy eared man asks.
Posiedon Posted: 22:54 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109894
Posiedon
+
"I dont have anything that i can part with that i dont need."
juggaloprince Posted: 22:59 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109896
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone laughs as he looks at the man. "You think we carry things with us to trade all the time? Or that we have anything?"
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 23:02 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109897
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Well most travalers don't walk around without some thing for trade but if you don't have any thing looks like you are not getting the information I have, and sadly im the only one in this outpost that knows were you can find Zurith." The pointy eared man begins to walk away from you both.
Posiedon Posted: 23:12 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109899
Posiedon
+
"Why dont you save the chit chatting and help us, Zurith." Raiku studied the guy from the minute he approached from out of the bar. If the stories were true, then this man is Zurith. Raiku was going on a limb tho.
juggaloprince Posted: 23:18 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109901
juggaloprince
+
"So its him.. I thought I recongized his appareance from the discrptions I have heard.." Cyclone shakes his head. "Why do the learders of groups always play mind games with people.."
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 23:19 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109902
Zurith Uchiha
+
The pointy eared man turns around. "I am not Zurith but i know were he is so go find some thing to trade me for the information if you don't wanna try and stumble around the desert to find his hideout, I'll be in the bar when you got something." The pointy eared man then turns around and walks back to the bar and enters it.
Posiedon Posted: 23:26 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109904
Posiedon
+
"Here!" Raiku grabs some gravel from the ground and throws it at the man. "Ill trade you this!"
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 23:28 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109905
Zurith Uchiha
+
The man turns around and nimbly dodges the gravel thrown at him. "Find some thing i can actually use then we will talk." The man then heads into the noisy bar and vanishes into the croud.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 1st 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 23:41 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109908
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone shakes his head "He really irratates me and I don't even know him... what can we trade him?" He balls up his fist, angry at himself for not having anything to trade. Then a smile appears on his face. "Hry Riku, what is your take on stealing?"
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 23:59 May01 2012 Post ID: 3109909
Posiedon
+
"The weak do not deserve anything they cannot defend." He smiles.
juggaloprince Posted: 00:01 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109910
juggaloprince
+
"Now the qusetion is, who should we rob?" Cyclone grins as he looks at him.
The foresaken one....
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close