Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

{RP} the desert sands

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
juggaloprince Posted: 03:59 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109953
juggaloprince
Post Likes: 0
+
Cyclone leaps and lands on the carvan. "I see.. and you are in charge of it all?"
The foresaken one....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 04:03 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109954
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Nice to meet you Raiku I'm Zurith, and yes I am in charge,hold on this is gunna be really bumpy." Zurith says as he does the caravan lurches forward zooming off into the desert. It comes to a stop after about an hour of traveling and Zurith jumps off. "Come on theirs a lot to show you this is our main base of opperations."
juggaloprince Posted: 04:05 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109955
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone hops off fallowing Zurith. "So we are already getting to see the main base then... wow" He looks around wondering what he is about to see.
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 04:11 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109956
Posiedon
+
Raiku took in all the sites as he hopped off. "This is amazing!!"
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 04:16 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109957
Zurith Uchiha
+
Zurith leades you into the one building you can see, as you enter the building is compleatly empty, before i can take you in i wust know what your power is." Zurith says. "A demonstration would be appreciated."
juggaloprince Posted: 04:18 May02 2012 Post ID: 3109958
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone smiles as he pulls out a knife and cuts his arm, it begins to heal slowlY. "As you can see, I have minor regenration. Whats yours, since I showed you mine boss?"
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 01:05 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110117
Posiedon
+
Raiku slaps his wrist. A fairly large swirling torrent of fire exudes from his body. Slow the vortex coils back down and begins to form. First legs, then arms, then a head. When everything settles a firey figure is left. "I can push out temps hotter than most suns."
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 01:13 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110119
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Sounds like you two could be pretty usefull, we will test you once you get down stairs." As Zurith says this he steps on a peice of concrete that slightly stood out on color and it sinks in. The ground inbetween you and Zurith opens up revealing a stairwell.
juggaloprince Posted: 01:24 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110120
juggaloprince
+
"So when do we start doing stuff? I want to kick some teeth down someones throat.." Cyclone says as he fallows Zurith not looking surprised by the hidden stairs. "Did I mention I know Kun foo!!"
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 22:02 May03 2012 Post ID: 3110292
Posiedon
+
"Very interesting." Raiku chided. He walked down the stairway, not know what to expect.
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 04:55 May04 2012 Post ID: 3110315
Zurith Uchiha
+
As Zurith leads you down the starirs you hear allkinds of noise. As you emerge from the stairwell you see an entire underground city. "Well this is where we part go to the barracks to get your bunks then explore the city a little bit I'll come get you in the morning to give you the information about your first mission." Zurith says then he walks off dissapearing into the croud of people.
Posiedon Posted: 18:22 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110752
Posiedon
+
"I think ill find the bunks and sleep until this begins. Trifeling through a city i do not care about is meaningless." Raiku slowly walks towards the barracks.
juggaloprince Posted: 18:54 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110755
juggaloprince
+
"Never suppected that.." Cyclone says as he slowly makes his way towards the barracks, taking in the sights as he walks.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 19:06 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110757
Zurith Uchiha
+
As you walk aimlessly trying to find the barracks you see that roughly 300 people live here. "Hey new guys the berracs are over their!!" A young boy yells seeing you walking around aimlessly. the building he pointed to is rather small compaired to all the others and rounded on top.
Posiedon Posted: 19:21 May06 2012 Post ID: 3110758
Posiedon
+
"Thanks." Raiku walks into the Barracks.
juggaloprince Posted: 20:28 May07 2012 Post ID: 3110977
juggaloprince
+
"Thank you.." Cyclone says as he fallows Riku to the barracks, still looking around.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 01:06 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111023
Zurith Uchiha
+
As you enter the building the young boy pointed you to, a gate crashes down behind you locking you in. The scene infront of you is a large open Areana with a earthy floor. "LADYS AND GENTELMEN IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE SOME NEWCOMERS HERE FOR THEIR BATTEL TEST, WILL THEY SUCCEDE OR FAIL PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!!!!!" A man yells over a intercome. "Their opponents will be Drake and Rose!!!" As the anouncer calls the names of your opponents a gate on the other side opens up and out steps a verry large burrly man and a slender woman. The man has long black hair witch reaches the center of his back and He raises his fist and utters a battle cry before a set of dragon like wings erupts from his back and he takes off into the air hyping up the croud. The woman with her fiery red hair raises one arm into the air as she does this plant life starts to grow out of the earthy floor. The croud is going crazy now in anticipation of the contest.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 8th 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 13:47 May08 2012 Post ID: 3111118
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone looks up at Drake and shakes his head. "I can't take him... so I will get little miss plantlife while you get the flying dude..." Cyclone asks Raiku,
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 18:14 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111414
Posiedon
+
"I dont follow your orders." Raiku slaps his MegaMatrix and burst into flame. In an instant he jets toward the red headed women. As he nears her. He shoots a charged blast right at her. While at the same time, with the other hand, he shoots small little fire balls into the air, each of them splitting apart to make smaller, denser fireballs. Between the large fireball hurdeling toward her, and the hundereds of mini fireballs, she was surrounded. Or was she?
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 18:21 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111419
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Hah piece of cake" she says as she falls through a hole underneath her witch then closes back up.

Ahhhhh, your mine tiny man." Drake yells as he swoops down punching Cyclone in the face with a fly by attack.
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close