Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Golden River Crusade: "What Goes On In The Dark"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous
nightmare2 Posted: 18:20 Oct06 2014 Post ID: 3349514
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Come morning Riku groggily climbs out of his bed and slowly dresses into a black long sleeve shirt and a pair of old ripped jeans before washing his face and heading into the squad living room. He walks past Xavier oblivious to his presence and goes into the kitchen to get some toast and hot chocolate, once done he returns to the living room and sits down at the table. Rubbing his eyes he slowly sips from his hot chocolate and slowly wakes up. He eventually becomes fully aware of Xavier and wonders what he was doing since he seemed to be acting oddly.

"Hey... are you awake?"
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Tempest_Xeno Posted: 15:35 Oct07 2014 Post ID: 3349711
Tempest_Xeno
Post Likes: 0
+
((my_space_bar_broke._can_i_still_join?))
http://s408.beta.photobucke...jpg.html
KOG Posted: 12:25 Oct11 2014 Post ID: 3350605
KOG
+
"Yeah" responds Xavier. He looks at him to acknowledge his presence.
"Hey, ummm Riku, be honest" he asked his comrade sitting just inches from him. "It's pretty obvious my brother, Terry, is a far superior leader than I am. I just wonder ... you know, if you feel if you feel I could be as good as him. I mean, not asking you to kiss up to me, or anything. It's clear I'm far from leadership material. It's just ... you know ... "

Xavier is at a lost of words. It's clear he does not know how to express his emotions and he is visibly bothered by the events that took place yesterday. Yet, he tries to hide it with another conversation.

« Last edited by KOG on Oct 11th 2014 »
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Tempest_Xeno Posted: 23:16 Oct12 2014 Post ID: 3350844
Tempest_Xeno
+
(I fixed my space bar. If I submit a character bio may I join?)
http://s408.beta.photobucke...jpg.html
KOG Posted: 20:43 Oct14 2014 Post ID: 3351226
KOG
+
((Sure Tempest. Submit, I'll approve, and you're good to go.))
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
nightmare2 Posted: 15:58 Nov03 2014 Post ID: 3355800
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
((Hope you are still around KOG))
For a few seconds Riku just stares at Xavier then turns and looks down at his mug.
Finally Riku starts talking, "I don't know you or Terry very well but if Terry is a good natural leader then he is a good natural leader. I can't say for sure if you are far from leadership material..." pausing for a moment to sip from his mug before continuing on, "but even if you are there is nothing wrong with that. It just means you have to put in the extra effort to do job. Besides being a leader is more than just leading. A good leader is well liked by his followers, humble and honest in regards to them-self, and determined." Riku finally looks up from his mug and into Xavier's eyes. "I don't know you very well but I think you are going to be a good leader. It is up to you, I think if you try then you will make a great leader."

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Nov 3rd 2014 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
sweetnessjessica Posted: 04:43 May17 2015 Post ID: 3378717
sweetnessjessi
ca
Forum GuestMember
+
great job
Displaying Page 8 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close