Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Death's Revenge

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

the_best_of_the_west Posted: 20:49 Jul01 2012 Post ID: 3125742
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
Post Likes: 7
+
Ok this RP is called Death's Revenge

it's about an evil wizard named Avoca, steals a powerful medallion/artifact from Death. that can bring back the dead and control them. so the wizard starts gathering up an horde of "zombies" (not the brain eating hollywood type but beings brought back from the dead type). So the king of the land calls for a group of heroes to take on a quest to travel to the Underworld and retrieve the scythe of Hades, the only object in the world that can counter act the medallion. But the gate of the Underworld is locked and the 7 keys to unlock it is scattered through out the kingdom guarded by horrible creatures.

The RP will begin with everyone being in the courtyard of the palace about to be summoned to see the King Erik where they can either accept the quest or deny it!

Being a wizard a rarity because what fun would it be if everyone running around with magical powers? a few people can be though. There is different races (human, elf, dwarf, etc.) If you want to be a "zombie" but still want to be one of the good guys, you can but you have to think of some creative way that let you keep your soul. No lame "just because want to be" type ideas please.

I have a map as well

(yes I used a map of Middle Earth lol)

ok let's get on with the bio now

Name:
Race: (human, elf, dwarf, wizard, etc... can make up your own race but please make it detailed and no immortals)
How you kept your soul: ((only if you choose to be an zombie))
Weapons:
Appearance:
Bio:

Name: Tatum
Race: Human
How you kept your soul: N/A
Skills: Great swordsman, tracker, and has a certain degree in the knowledge of healing
Weapons: long two handed broadsword, with a long dagger as well
Appearance: Spoiler:
click to reveal

Bio: Tatum has came to the answer the call for the quest for promise of fame and fortune, he has trained under his father all his life and has became a master swordsman, after the dead started rising again Tatum's mother was killed by them. So his father sent him to answer the call and hopes of stopping the evil wizard Avoca

sig by craizen
Sir Josh the Diamond Timecontroller, Nineth in the Gemstone Order
PSN: joshitious75860
Gamertag: JMOORE75860
In Time of Need -- RP

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 14:31 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3125934
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Name: Shade Incubo
Race: Zombie Wizard
How you kept your soul: Due to some experimenting he did to himself when he was living his soul was actually carried and sealed in his katana.
Skills: Magic and master of katana
Weapons: Katana
Appearance: Pale skin and blood red eyes with medium length dirty blonde hair. 5'10" wears all black assassin clothing like Ezio.
Bio: A mercenary when he was living, when he was younger he managed to remove his soul from his body and seal it within his katana, Sasuno, by performing a bit of dark magic that he created. From their he travelled all around the world as a mercenary learning more magic and doing a few more twisted expirements.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
the_best_of_the_west Posted: 15:29 Jul02 2012 Post ID: 3125958
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
Alright sounds good approved!

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

emeraldrafael Posted: 18:37 Jul10 2012 Post ID: 3128298
emeraldrafael
Timeless
Post Likes: 39
+
Name: Tenlo
Race: Elf-human mix.
Skills: Tracking, survival, Sneak
Weapons: Bow, Arrow, hand and half Sword, Knife
Appearance: Green eyes, dark brown short hair, pointed ears, earth colored clothes. somewhat tall.
Bio: Viewed as a undesired by the elfs and at the level of indentured servant by the humans, I live alone for the most part outside a small town that doesnt mind me. Has skills that are renowned for my tracking and have taken royal parties out for hunting trips as well as done some light paid work

Many masks, one unseen face
thank you for the sig Mach149
Please Join The Gemstone Order
Team that needs some love
And Another if you Please
the_best_of_the_west Posted: 17:29 Jul11 2012 Post ID: 3128567
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
(looks good approved as well. We can start now. People can still join!))

It was a cold windy day when Tatum walked into the capital of the kingdom. He had never been here before though his father Kam had practical grew up on these streets. Tatum covered his eyes as dust from the wind blew into his face.

"Damn this wind" He mutters. Tatum made his way through the packed crowds of merchants and travelers a like. "The way this people act here. You'd think an army of dead hasn't risen and trying to concour the kingdom." Tatum has to literally push some people out of his way, headed for the palace.

King Erik is standing in balcony looking down into his courtyard. Waiting for the right time to announce the quest. His closest advisor and friend Jalal was standing close by.

E:"How many will answer out call Jalal? Will they succeed or am I just sending them on a suicide mission?"

R:"Your highness, only the Gods can tell you those answers."

E:"Right you are, but they will not be alone, Colonel Fredic has agreed to lead it taking 5 men with him plus whoever agrees to go"

R:"A wise and true warrior he is my lord. With Fredic leading they shall not fail"

E:"Pray the Gods that they do"

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

nightmare2 Posted: 22:01 Jul11 2012 Post ID: 3128608
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"This place hasn't change much, has it?"

Shade had just arrived within the city to find out how similar it was to the one he knew of so long ago, almost exactly the same. He could easily navigate through the passages and roads along the various sections of the city even though it had been many years since he last stepped foot within the walls of the city. The only real problem in getting to where he needed to be were the crowds, everywhere he went the roads and paths were packed with people running this way and that. When he finally arrived in the marketplace the sun was already high in the sky, when it had been just on the horizon when he first entered the city. He was so close now to his destination but the marketplace was tightly packed and it took him a great deal of effort, along with a lot of pushing and shoving, just to move a few feet.

"Curses! You would think they would have done some construction to fix this problem!"

Finally he emerged from the crowd, quite exhausted from the work he had to do, and was able to finish the rest of his journey quite fast. And at long last he arrived in the courtyard and looked up to the balcony where he saw two figures looking down at him.

"Who are they? The king... but... I've been gone for far too long."

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
the_best_of_the_west Posted: 22:13 Jul11 2012 Post ID: 3128609
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
*Tatum arrives into the courtyard behind another fellow, the courtyard was packed full of people but not nearly as much as the marketplace*

"is that the king up there" He asks the guy who just arrived before him who happened to be Shade*

*King Eric raises his hands getting the people's attention and most quite down quickly.*

E: "As you all know a wizard by the name of Avoca has risen an army of the dead and I'm setting up a quest to stop him. Who here is brave enough to take on this quest?" *pauses to let anyone speak up when no one does. He points down to Colonel Fredic* "Our brave Colonel has agreed to lead this exdipedation, he is taking all voulnteers"

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

nightmare2 Posted: 15:51 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128759
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Been quite some time since I was last here but I would assume so..."

Shade looked around at the many who had volunteered to come today and decided to b the first to volunteer, he walked forward from the back of the courtyard and up to the front.

"I would like to volunteer for this quest, my name is Shade."

the_best_of_the_west Posted: 16:14 Jul12 2012 Post ID: 3128770
the_best_of_the_west
Kratos' loyal subject!
+
*King Eric smiles* "thank you kind sir" *he turns back to the crowd* "anyone else?"

*Tatum makes his way foward*

"I would volunteer as well, my name is Tatum"

E: "thank you, the two of you see Colonel Fredic. Anyone else?"

(i guess wait until EmeraldRafael can post))

sig by craizen
In Time of Need -- RP

super zekrom Posted: 14:50 Sep14 2013 Post ID: 3273560
super zekrom
Post Likes: 1
+
Name:Zukia

Race:(came up with my own) half demon

Skills:can grow claws 7 feet long

Weapons:Dragon Sword

Aperence:I'm a white dude wearing a black hoodie with a red braclet thet says death on it

Bio:A demon is my dad and when he died when I was 5 I became a hero and I find the king and he sedns me with you

« Last edited by super zekrom on Sep 15th 2013 »
KingofCorn Posted: 18:15 Sep14 2013 Post ID: 3273599
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
I wish this was still active.
super zekrom Posted: 10:08 Sep15 2013 Post ID: 3273734
super zekrom
+
me to should I message the guy who created it
KingofCorn Posted: 16:07 Sep15 2013 Post ID: 3273787
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I'm betting he's long gone but Imaloony is back. He could write it.
super zekrom Posted: 19:25 Sep15 2013 Post ID: 3273830
super zekrom
+
ok you message him
KingofCorn Posted: 19:51 Sep15 2013 Post ID: 3273835
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Why me?
super zekrom Posted: 10:21 Sep19 2013 Post ID: 3274473
super zekrom
+
because I don't know who that is
KingofCorn Posted: 15:48 Sep19 2013 Post ID: 3274556
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
He is a guy who used to do a lot of RP back in the day.
slippersofking Posted: 02:34 Dec24 2013 Post ID: 3295534
slippersofking
Post Likes: 0
+
It looks like this is a interesting game.I enjoy this story.And I will try to play this game
Never give up,enjoy life enjoy game.
KingofCorn Posted: 10:03 Dec30 2013 Post ID: 3296380
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
It's not active though.
super zekrom Posted: 21:28 Jan10 2014 Post ID: 3298406
super zekrom
+
i,ll mke it active so let it begin
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close