Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Cherry Blossom [Rp]

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
penguinlord352 Posted: 23:19 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134375
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"You can leave that to me. I have a few tricks up my sleeves."

Trot, at this phrase, scurried off to the room Garm had been using, returning with a strange looking taser.

"This, you might say, was something I made as a last resort in case I happened across one of these guys."

The furret scaled his trainer's back once more, curling up on his white hair like a fur hat.

"If we feed this to that thing, it won't go after anymore ships. As for the natural way of things, the life energy should recover naturally given time, but at the rate this thing is going, it's likely to be on its last fins, so to speak. This seems like a last ditch effort to prolong its life. Poor Takracailor."

Garm truly felt bad for the thing; it showed on his face.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
DragonBlade1292 Posted: 16:59 Aug06 2012 Post ID: 3136824
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
Post Likes: 0
+
*his eye feeling better, zane walks over to the railing of ship and lets out a sight*
zane: this is taking forever! *he shouts as he leans forward on the railing*
man when are we gonna dock already, im itching to start my adventure already!
*kroc and gouken look at him and shake their heads*
gouken: your really impatient you know that
kroc: yeah the captain made the announcement not to long ago, we should be arriving soon

zane: well it's still taking forever *he kicks he ground with his foot, and stares out to sea*
penguinlord352 Posted: 20:09 Aug06 2012 Post ID: 3136864
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I just hope that Takracailor doesn't come back. It'll be a problem if it does."

Garm seems to be very focused on the ocean waters, keeping a dedicated watch for the large oceanic pokemon.

"So long as it doesn't come back, we should dock in a few minutes time."

Trot climbed off Garm's head and up to the highest point on the ship, keeping an eye on the waters around the vessel.

Craizen Posted: 16:48 Aug08 2012 Post ID: 3137627
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Attention Passengers, the boat is now docking, please have your things gathered and proceed to the two marked exits.

There was mad dash for the rooms to double check and grab things, but the lines stood about three wide each, and as the gates opened, people moved off quickly. Crash had decided to grab his stuff early, and was at the front of the line, getting off the boat and waiting for the others. C.J followed not too long after.

"I hope that white haired guy was right, I really don't want to see that Takracailor again.

Crash just shrugged, digging in his pack for a snack for his pokemon, and his notebook. He checked the information with his wrist com and looked please.

"Good, if all goes correct, we should be able to visit Professor Marx for the latest gear and I should be able to catch a shiny Elekid. Now if only those lollygaggers would catch up already.

« Last edited by Craizen on Aug 8th 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:03 Aug08 2012 Post ID: 3137695
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm disembarked, his red backpack slung over his shoulders and Trot back in his pokeball. He makes his way through the crowd towards Crash and C.J.

Good. It seems that the Takracailor didn't want to try again.

"So, where are you all off to?"

He seems to be interested in the group now, even though he'd been ignoring them completely until the Takracailor incident.

DragonBlade1292 Posted: 20:39 Aug09 2012 Post ID: 3138016
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
((so i decided im gonna dump my first character and start again anew for the little time i have left, hope its ok))

Name: Stella Tourmaline
Pokemon:((start off with no more than two, Gym Battles will occur, and you can catch more)) Metagross *Ironhide*, Garchomp *Jet*
Description: A tomboyish girl hailing from the Hoenn region setting out on a new adventure. She is a very capable battler as well as a musician with the guitar, she is pursuing her dream to not only be world champion some day but to also be a famous musician.
Special Mentions((Such as part pokemon)): Her body is enhanced physically and mentally with the traits of a metagross although an exterior appearance of one isnt to visible her eyes are the same as a metagross giving her a greater vision of a normal person as well as the super computer intellect the metagross's have. her skeletal structure is completely metalic same as a metagross granting her enhanced physical capabilities ect.
History: when she was a little girl she was involved in a severe car accident. she would have died if it wasnt for the doctors quick thinking, they were to inject with the dna of a pokemon to help stabilize and save her life, the pokemon chosen was a metagross. when she recovered she had the strength and abilities of a metagross and from thn on had a strong connection with the species in which her firt pokemon was a metagross given to her by the hoenn champion steven. Years later she became very skilled in pokemon battles and later took up interest in music and singing her favorite instrument was the guitar being an electric one or not she loved them all. Does not take to kindly in being called a princess and settle it with a fight normally with her walking away as the victor while the other leaving to go to the hospital.
Reserved Pokemon((ProvideLink, what pokekmon it's based off)):
Metagross, Garchomp, Salamence, Hydreigon, Tyranitar, Darkusar

Name: Plato
Pokemon:((start off with no more than two, Gym Battles will occur, and you can catch more)) Metagross x2
Description: A mysterious knight with a strong preference of steel type pokemon. An effective battler with motives as of yet unclear. No one knows if he is working for himself to retrieve the artifacts or if he is working for someone else in retrieving them. Has a strong sense of honor and duty and displays it during battle and it doesnt matter who side he is on good or evil.
Special Mentions((Such as part pokemon)): enhanced physical and mental abilities, and highly skilled with the steel type pokemon.
History: ???
Reserved Pokemon((ProvideLink, what pokekmon it's based off)):
metagross x2, Excalord, Kireus, Aoseidon, Hakades

*stella hears the announcement and quickly gathers her things and slinging her guitar over her shoulder trying to get off the ship as quickly as possible to start her new adventure. She races past numerous people shoving them out the way, and for what appears to be a rather thin girl sure is strong, as she continues along she brushes past garm and c.j*

Stella:*turning around with a sorry look on her face* oh, im so sorry for pushing hope no one is upset or anything *she gets to the dock and begins making her way through the crowd, she passes an alley way and stops for a bit seeing a figure in the middle with large horns before it vanishes*
stella:*with a confused look on her* wh-?.....what in the world was that? better yet i wonder who it was?

« Last edited by DragonBlade1292 on Aug 25th 2012 »
Craizen Posted: 14:54 Aug10 2012 Post ID: 3138268
Craizen
A'ight
+
((You can have one more character to develop well if your not going to be here long.))

C.J just shrugged and rolled his eyes, noting the black haired girl. "I guess we are going to Professor Marx, which I guess makes sense. Journeys always seem to start with one of these crazy professors."

"He's the leading professor of this area and link to a shiny new pokedex in your choice of color. He designs for the PokeTech corporations and makes a pretty penny off of it."
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:30 Aug10 2012 Post ID: 3138283
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Hmmm...I'll come with you then. I might as well inform him of the issue we encountered with the Takracailor. Maybe he knows something we don't."

Garm seems eager to find out the cause behind the attack, but he has other reasons for coming along with them.

"Besides, you guys are a pretty interesting group. It would be a waste to not get to know you better."

DragonBlade1292 Posted: 15:43 Aug10 2012 Post ID: 3138287
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
*stella wanders around for awhile, thinking of a place to go*
stell:*sighing* i guess i left in such a hurry i forgot to get directions.....where is the pokecenter and the professors lab?
*she continues walking around looking for the two locations before giving up and sitting down at a bench*

stella:*letting out another sigh* just my luck, now im lost! Oh well i'll think of something...in the meantime...*she pulls out a guitar and starts playing it, her music fill the area, as a small crowd gathers around her, she pays no attention to them until they start dropping coin in her guitar case*
ahh thanks, you all are sweet *she continues playing for the crowd*
stella:*to herself while laying* well since i cant find the place, i guess it be okay to make a little coin befor i start my adventure*
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:51 Aug10 2012 Post ID: 3138288
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm's ears faintly pick up the sound of the guitar playing.

"A guitar...do you guys hear a guitar?"

He hasn't heard a solo guitar player in a while, so it's a bit nostalgic for him. Garm looks around trying to find the source, but can't figure out where it is coming from.

DragonBlade1292 Posted: 15:58 Aug10 2012 Post ID: 3138290
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
*stella guitar music continues filling the air, and seems to be coming from the west side of the docks, as with a large group of people heading that way as well. Near stella's area she has gathered quite an audience as she plays.*

Stella:*smiling* Ok ok, a couple more then afterwards can any of you tell me where i can find the professor's lab and the pokemoncenter?
penguinlord352 Posted: 12:46 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138828
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
The white haired boy spots the large crowd, then returns his focus to the two in frot of him as they wait for the others.

"That is quite a crowd. Anyways, are either of you interested in artifacts? There's something I need appraised."

Garm has some trick up his sleeve, a test of some sort to judge these people's character, maybe. Or he might just want something appraised. It's hard to tell. He pulls the silver moon pendant on its chain so that it was up at eye height for Crash and C.J.

"This. Can you tell me how old you think it is?"

DragonBlade1292 Posted: 13:04 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138832
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
*stella finishes her song with the crowd applauding her performance, she takes a bow and gets directions to the lab as well as the pokecenter. As the crowd leaves, stella spots the boys she saw back at the boat. She hesitates a bit but then builds up the courage and heads over to them*
stella: I've seen you guys before back at the docks, my name's stella sorry about bumping into you before, i normally get excited when i start a new adventure, so hopefully no hard feelings or anything?
Craizen Posted: 14:57 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138859
Craizen
A'ight
+
C.J looks at and it shrugs, not really interested in a piece of jewlery.

"I wouldn't know, I'm not really into that artifact stuff, unless I know it helps my pokemon in battle.

Crash however was staring at intently, scanning it with his wristcom.

"It's...old. Moon shaped so I would guess something symbolic to the heavens...or....pokemon actually. Dark type or physic...I would need access to my books to be sure. Either way, I wouldn't sell it, seems unique. Maybe professor Marx would know more if you care to ask him. Anyways, I'm going to grab a snack first, I'll meet you guys at the labs if that's alright. And hello Stella."

He wandered, following his nose instead of any sort of direction.

C.j rolled his eyes. "I can't tell if he's OCD or just that focused...anyways, him My name is Cira James, C.J for short. No worries about the run in.
DragonBlade1292 Posted: 16:49 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138889
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
stella: nice to meet you all to, so i hear your headed over to the professors place, mind if i tag along? I knda got lost as soon as i got off the boat, im not very familiar with this place at all
*she says while rubbing the back of her head with a slight smile.*
stella:*trying to make conversation* so where are you guys from? I came from the hoenn region, i hard a little about this place and wanted to see it for myself. And for first impressions its not bad, at least to me anyways.
penguinlord352 Posted: 18:50 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138921
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm tucked the silver moon pendant back under his shirt.

"I'm Garm Plasmal. I came from a small island in the southern hemisphere, but I've been on the road a few years now. Nice to meet you. And, I don't think it would be too much trouble to bring you along with us. That alright with you C.J.?"

Craizen Posted: 11:11 Aug17 2012 Post ID: 3140145
Craizen
A'ight
+
"That's all right with me, let's go, Or I'm sure Crash will beat us there.

He turned too look at a street map, finding the route and was about to turn and follow when a massive explosion could be heard back from the docks. The boat was clear of passengers, but the captain and some crew were still on it, or rather, what was left of the boat.

"The heck? You don't think it was that whale pokemon again, do you?" He turned and headed back, realizing Kyle and Crystal still hadn't caught up.

As he got closer, he could the smoke, and the Takracailor, but it was...floating...with three pokemon around it as it sucked their life, a Garchomp, Pidgeotto, and Blaziken. It clicked in his mind.

"It must be physic and water then, that's how it does it. Well, let's see how it deals with a fight when it's distracted! Go Madeline!."

The Medicham popped out of her ball, communicating telepathically. "What is that!"

"I don't know girl, something ancient. But no time to discuss, slam it with tres thunder!"

Maddy nodded and went into the combo, sprinting and gaining speed with agility, bounding into the air with a high jump and coming down with a thunder punch onto the Takracailor. It groaned, but didn't release its grasp. It was getting stronger. But as it moaned, it's mouth opened, and a hurt legendary dog could be seen inside, succuine...

« Last edited by Craizen on Aug 17th 2012 »
DragonBlade1292 Posted: 22:15 Aug17 2012 Post ID: 3140443
DragonBlade1292
Work Hard, Play Hard
+
*stella was about to follow when she heard the explosion, she turns to see the boat along with fallen pokemon in the water, following C.J.'s lead she calls out her pokemon*

Stella:*smiling* finally, i've been waiting for some action, and what perfect way to start an adventure too *she throws out a pokeball and calls out jet her garchomp*
Stella: alright jet show em what you got, and dont end up like that other garchomp in the water got it

*jet turns around to look at his trainer with a sigh followed by that anime tear drop coming down the back of his head*
jet: no pressure or anything.....great *he stretches himself out and becomes focus*
alright....game time!
*jet folds in his limbs and dashes towards the pokemon, from the long distance stella communicates with him through telepathy ordering him to use dragon rush*
jet: understood....
*jet flies high into the air, taking note of the legendry before striking down from the sky with the dragon rush colliding with the back of the massive pokemon, jet flies back for another go before the pokemon can get him*

Stella:*calling out with telepathy* try not to be to reckless jet, i hate to drag you back in a body bag, so this go in with an orbital grudge got it...
Jet: your confidence in me is astounding you know that right *chuckling* but alright im on it...*jet takes to the skies, going even higher this time and takes aim*
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:59 Aug17 2012 Post ID: 3140465
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Typhoon and Trot suddenly jump between the Takracailor and the trainers and their Pokemon.

"STOP! Are you guys blind? There's a Suicune in its mouth! An injured Suicune! Are you trying to kill it?!"

Once Garm caught up, Trot dove into the water with something that looked a lot like a full restore in his mouth and Typhoon started blasting fire at Jet to knock him off course.

Trot sprays the full restore into the Takracailor's mouth and tries to drag the other Pokemon into the water and away from it.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Aug 18th 2012 »

Craizen Posted: 15:22 Aug18 2012 Post ID: 3140661
Craizen
A'ight
+
C.j looked annoyed and yelled back. "It's not like I knew that at first mang!"

((For referrence when I said the Trak was floating I mean floating in the air, so the pokemon would be in the air also))

C.j thought for a second, then moved in. "Everyone close your eyes for a second! Madeline Flash!"

She used an up close position to be right in the Trakac line of sight and let off a blinding flash, disorientating the grasp it had on the pidgy and the garchomp. The blaziken was still struggling, and succuine looked better, but was still unresponsive.
Displaying Page 3 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close