Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Advent of the Nexus: The Only Way Home

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 16:25 Nov13 2012 Post ID: 3172391
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"Yeah, now don't get me wrong. It's still amazingly fast, but I can pick up out each one individually. Say Pan, I know this is a rather odd question but would you say the atmosphere is composed off here, if any exist."

It was actually a pertinent question that he had been wondering for a while, as it effected a lot, even how of Garm's clones would explode.

« Last edited by Craizen on Nov 13th 2012 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:31 Nov13 2012 Post ID: 3172394
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
"It is composed to give Garm Plasmal every possible advantage he can get. Omega isn't stupid. He knows that Garm is weaker now that he had died. So, this is a space created solely to provide Garm with the optimal environment. I imagine it changes depending on the opponent. Probably has the ability to create land masses and forests and such. If I had to guess."

Pan's gold eyes flash and he nonchalantly takes his guitar out of its case, beginning to softly play a fast paced heavy-metal song that doesn't seem like it could possibly come out of the acoustic.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
nightmare2 Posted: 20:17 Nov13 2012 Post ID: 3172443
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
"Dunno, started with a 'A' I think... I am honored you spent so much time making up a move to kill me with. If ONLY I hadn't had a life to live so i could do the same."

Shade decides to go solo for awhile, quickly jumping off Nightmare who miniaturized and disappeared in a flash of light, then right before the first hit he too disappeared in a burst of flames as he had done before. He reappeared on the ground where he had much greater control over his movement and instantly jumped back to get away from one of the first clones. He could tell that these light clones of him were something his normal defense could withstand, so the first thing he did was fortify his speed enough so he could dodge with less worry. Which instantly after doing so saved him a lot of pain. The next thing he did was pull out his favorite book in the whole world and easily summoned some of the power stored inside to jump-start a little transformation. On the back of each of his hands appeared a tattoo, though do to his clothing they couldn't be seen but the effect was noticeable as all of a sudden he seemed to glow red and darkness seemed to spew from him.

"I wasn't given this either, I earned it through years of painful dedication, not the same as Benjamin who was given the power."

Now Shade was much more confident that he could take one of the blasts directly if necessary, which he hoped he could avoid, he was also confident of his speed and strength both of which were slowly increasing. He showed this off by easily evading one clone by jumping back and putting a good 10 yards of distance in between them in less than a second. He then showed some of his new strength by creating a few dozen small compact orbs of darkness which he spread evenly around him and then made them orbit him at high speeds to create a net of sorts as a defense. And finally he let the purple flames envelop him entirely.

"Well then shall we make this quick, I imagine our observers are getting rather bored don't you Garm?"
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 21:34 Nov13 2012 Post ID: 3172475
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I agree completely."

An Inner Light arrow shot at Shade from the air, almost invisible due to its color and speed. The power of five of his clones was focused into this one shot, making it a quarter as powerful as the Inner Light he had while still living. It was the closest he could get, but that left only three clones and two scythes of Inner Light left. It was all he had left in him.

"Omega's already finished anyways, so it doesn't matter anymore."

nightmare2 Posted: 20:40 Nov14 2012 Post ID: 3172769
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
He couldn't see it but Shade could sense the arrow and he didn't plan on getting hit so he simply disappeared and reappeared in a burst of flames about 30 yards away from his previous spot. Then he created another orb this time it was about twice as large as the previous one and all around it red lightning crackled out. It wasn't that powerful but the least it would do would be to detonate the arrow and give Shade some time to escape the blast radius, so he shot it at the arrow adding as much force as he could and instantly went on the offensive against the nearest Inner Light clone. Bring up his scythe to, not impale it, but consume it. His scythe's appearance had changed slightly and seemed to draw in any light around it.

"Nice for you to agree and always nice to here about an old enemy being finished, you have truly made my day... now please die."

Shade used his teleporting skill to get behind the first clone and bring the scythe up through it's chest and instead of exploding it simply was consumed. Though consuming that much light wasn't something Shade liked to do as it did end up being rather painful to him. Then returned to the ground and looked back pleased to see that he had managed that attack before the arrow and orb made contact.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:10 Nov15 2012 Post ID: 3172937
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Geez, either Shade's no longer qualified to be called human or that guy has a really pure life energy for an undead assassin serving Omega. Look at that face Shade's making."

Pan continued to play the heavy metal song, watching the fight as he provided what he felt was appropriate background music.

Garm was gone. No trace left, no hint as to his whereabouts. Suddenly, the two Inner Light scythes he'd made earlier swung in on Shade from behind, on the left and right, like a pincer movement.

nightmare2 Posted: 12:52 Nov19 2012 Post ID: 3173982
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Ah, always a troublesome and unpredictable one your were..."

Shade defended one with his own scythe and the other with a random sword he summoned from thing air, though he could only deflect both before teleporting away from both scythes. Before giving Garm another chance to attack him again the flames around Shade erupt brightly and expand around him combining with his already present mini net. While the flames around Shade become light blue. Shade tosses aside the sword summoned a few seconds prior and holds his scythe with both hands ready to defend against the scythes.

"Come now let's not play a game of hide and seek, no fun in that with only two people."

Shade gave a glance to his net made of rather explosive orbs of fire and dark energy with a frown, then snapped his fingers and sent them outwards. No longer orbiting him so closely; instead they flew around at random. As much as he liked a good defense he figured it was time to take a few risks.

penguinlord352 Posted: 16:58 Nov19 2012 Post ID: 3174072
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
A scythe suddenly sliced through one of the fireballs and flew at Night, the blade aimed at him with the hilt part dissolving, leaving only a crescent shaped blade of pure life energy cutting through the air.

Craizen Posted: 17:03 Nov19 2012 Post ID: 3174074
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zada just smiled.

"Finally this can end."
nightmare2 Posted: 15:55 Nov25 2012 Post ID: 3175762
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Frowning at the blade of energy coming towards him Shade looked around hoping to find Garm, which he didn't. Since hide and seek wasn't his thing he figured he'd just see what else Garm would decide to throw at him. Meaning he made no attempt to dodge Garm's attack which really didn't matter much as he knew it wouldn't be enough to do any serious damage.

"Come now just die with honor, little assassin."

penguinlord352 Posted: 16:28 Nov25 2012 Post ID: 3175784
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Garm appeared above and behind Shade in that instant, his trusted daggers in hand, his Draconic Form having long since worn off. He fell at his foe, using the force of Gravity to bring one last attempt to kill his former comrade.

"Dying with honor means doing everything in your power to take your opponent with you!"

Unbeknownst to Shade, Pan, and Zada, there was a high powered explosive stuck to the back of Garm's cloak.

nightmare2 Posted: 19:31 Nov28 2012 Post ID: 3176562
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Someone's death is gonna be unhonorable..."

There was in fact little Shade could do to dodge with his current form so he decided to take a leaf out of Garm's book and give himself wings. Right behind his two shoulder blades formed two orbs that let out a blast of energy, giving Shade some extra speed and more importantly was the angle which the orbs fired the energy out of. This gave Shade the ease of dodging Garm's attack by heading at his previous attack, the crescent blade of pure energy, and at the last second flipping over it, so that it was headed straight at Garm.

"Dying with honor means to die, satisfied with the life you lived."

penguinlord352 Posted: 21:06 Nov28 2012 Post ID: 3176577
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"And I did. Oh, I did Shade. Knowing that at least you or that old alchemist would survive to put me to rest when Omega bid me to arise again."

Garm imploded in a massive vacuum of three explosions colliding simultaneously-the two Inner Light blades and the bomb on his cloak. He went out with a smile.

Pan sighed, stopping the song.

"Wow, that guy was sentimental. I mean, seriously. Did he plan to blow himself up, knowing you'd find a way to dodge? Those kinds of loopholes are so cheesy."

The guitar was soon back in it's case and that was once more slung over Pan's shoulder.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Nov 28th 2012 »

Craizen Posted: 18:22 Dec02 2012 Post ID: 3177518
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zada stood up, brushing the non-existent dust of him and stretching.

"Finally. Well, what's the next stop Mr. Tour Guide?"
penguinlord352 Posted: 13:22 Dec03 2012 Post ID: 3177694
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"First, you must pick a new path. The path to save the world ended because the conditions of the event point were not properly met. Yes, I know this sounds like some kind of childish game, but that's how things work."

Pan walked backwards away from them, spreading his arms wide in a gesture signifying the possibilities.

"From here on out, you have to tell me your goals so I can guide you. Without that knowledge, I can't pick the proper path for you."

nightmare2 Posted: 16:27 Dec04 2012 Post ID: 3177933
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Well since I had all the fun this time around, I'll give you the choice."

Shade landed next to Zada preoccupied with the battle that he just won, sorta won atleast. With Garm finally gone he did get a nice content feeling somewhere within him but he wished he would have been able to have a fight against Garm when he was alive. He may have hated him as a person but he respected him as a warrior.

"I'm fine with the path as generally they will all lead to the same end, death."

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Dec 4th 2012 »

penguinlord352 Posted: 14:26 Dec05 2012 Post ID: 3178103
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
Pan chuckled as Shade spoke about the paths.

"You'd be surprised how many paths people walk on that lead to eternal life before something distracts them."

The golden eyed man seemed to know something that amused him greatly, like an inside joke he shared with someone who wasn't present at the moment.

Craizen Posted: 16:59 Dec05 2012 Post ID: 3178144
Craizen
A'ight
+
"You seem almost disappointed." Zada poked fun at Shade in his own way. Though Pan's words had him wondering.

"The only go I wish to achieve from this all is my life and the protection of those to innocent to understand it truly. Though in the end that will forever by anyone person's fate. Tis truly a shame to be a drifter of sorts, as much I want chaos I recognize the need for control. As much as I want freedom restrain forever holds one back; as seductive as revenge as sobering is ration."

He stopped for a moment, forever wondering, until a thought came.

"Take me on a road of decisiveness, free of those unneeded distractions that plague the thoughts of man an his brother alike."
Tempest_Xeno Posted: 02:33 Dec06 2012 Post ID: 3178272
Tempest_Xeno
Post Likes: 0
+
(( May i join? ))
http://s408.beta.photobucke...jpg.html
Craizen Posted: 05:30 Dec06 2012 Post ID: 3178299
Craizen
A'ight
+
(((That's up to penguin Smile )
Displaying Page 7 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close