Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 56 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
CrypticWizard Posted: 11:51 Jul05 2016 Post ID: 3414384
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
For one thing, one literally had to "catch" the bus...they were little flying creatures. Once caught, they were placed on the ground and held there until they started to grow. Once large enough for a person to get inside, then one would get in, speak their destination, and be taken there. Laura was never any good at catching them, though.
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 05:02 Jul06 2016 Post ID: 3414456
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
So she paid a homeless man 10,000 tokens with plenty of change to catch one for her and give it to her. He gladly did, and then skipped off in delight and happiness. Laura entered the bus; as they grow to full-size in about 24 seconds. The bus took her to her destination.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 14:32 Jul08 2016 Post ID: 3414644
CrypticWizard
+
When she got there, she kicked the bus to make it shrink back down to its original size, which is the only way to get them to do it. But for some reason this didn't seem to work. She kicked it and kicked it until her foot was sore, but it wouldn't shrink back down.
Matt77 Posted: 21:51 Jul08 2016 Post ID: 3414671
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
It looked sad. Buses also happened to have emotion so you knew how one was feeling. Laura tried her hardest, but she couldn't stop the streams of tears running down her face. She had kicked this poor bus multiple times. What am I? she thought to herself, still with a few tears.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 14:42 Jul09 2016 Post ID: 3414687
CrypticWizard
+
But then she stopped crying when she remembered that although bus-creatures do have emotion, they are unable to feel pain, so kicking the bus-creatures so many times wasn't the problem. It must have been sad for a different reason, and Laura soon discovered what it was.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 9th 2016 »
Matt77 Posted: 22:22 Jul09 2016 Post ID: 3414710
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
One of its tires was brown instead of being black like it should. This bus thought it would be made fun of by other buses, so Laura painted the wheel black like the others and took it home in its shrunken form. This would be Laura's bus for years to come it seemed.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:54 Jul10 2016 Post ID: 3414735
CrypticWizard
+
But then one day she left the window open and the bus-creature flew away. Laura never saw it again (that she knew of, anyway--bus-creatures all looked alike to her). She soon forgot all about keeping bus-creatures as pets and decided she wanted a puppy instead.
Matt77 Posted: 03:01 Jul11 2016 Post ID: 3414754
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Unfortunately all the puppies on Orgon had severe birth defects and were taken away for research and egg harvesting the moment they were born, otherwise they died within a few hours. Laura hated this, but she acquired some information she was hoping to use to create a liquid which would stop the defects and allow them to live lives of up to 20 years. She would buy a puppy to test the liquid on. If it worked, it could be given to all current-day puppies on Orgon and a new generation of normal puppies would begin.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:24 Jul13 2016 Post ID: 3415033
CrypticWizard
+
Thus followed a painstaking period of research, experiments, simulations, debates, dicussions, and collecting of proper reagents. But after that eight minutes, Laura had the liquid almost ready. It was only missing one key ingredient.
Matt77 Posted: 22:19 Jul13 2016 Post ID: 3415166
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
The eyeball of a male's head. Since she didn't hate males on Orgon she would have to travel back to Earth for the day. So she went to the bathroom, stepped in the toilet, and flushed herself down. She then appeared in a bathtub on Earth. She could now begin her quest for a human head.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 22:54 Jul13 2016 Post ID: 3415183
CrypticWizard
+
Luckily she was in the bathtub of the house she had lived in on Earth. The collection of heads she had was still there, perfectly preserved in their jars. She selected a brown eye from one of the heads because she wanted a brown puppy. But now she had to get back to Orgon. There was only one way to do that, and she hated it.
Matt77 Posted: 01:04 Jul14 2016 Post ID: 3415210
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
She had to climb up her toilet. This means she would have to get into the sewers, make herself smaller using a sooth-Sayer's potion, and then swim up into the bowl. She would then be back in Orgon and would have to wait until she grew back to proper size. The problem was that she would only have 30 minutes to climb and swim up before she returned to proper size. And if she grew while inside a pipe, or the toilet itself, she would likely die. So she must avoid that.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:49 Jul14 2016 Post ID: 3415317
CrypticWizard
+
Or, she decided, she could just the portal gun she just happened to have lying around, so she did that. But she had forgotten that objects that originated on Earth are 300 times bigger on Orgon, and the eyeball she had with her was from an Earthling.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 15th 2016 »
Matt77 Posted: 20:35 Jul14 2016 Post ID: 3415354
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
That's alright, I'll just teleport into a wheat field with no wheat, get my shrinking device, and make the eyeball 300 times smaller, then I can finish the antidote, she thought to herself.
The problem was that it was national spaghetti day on Orgon and what she didn't know was on national spaghetti day a bunch of hippies gather in wheat fields.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:40 Jul15 2016 Post ID: 3415373
CrypticWizard
+
But since they don't gather in the wheat field with no wheat, that wasn't a problem for her. Once she was back on Orgon and had the eyeball shrunk back to proper size, she went back to the lab to finish the porion. Soon, it was done. Now, they just had to find the right puppy to use it on,

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 15th 2016 »
Matt77 Posted: 00:16 Jul16 2016 Post ID: 3415389
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
She caught a bus literally and rode in it to a pet shop and bought the cutest puppy she could see, and the one that could live the longest. Once she brought it home and used the potion on her, she would just have to wait and see whether she survives.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 21:38 Jul16 2016 Post ID: 3415433
CrypticWizard
+
Meanwhile, Serene the Transformer swan was locked in a fierce battle the the Decepticon, Starscream. Starscream switched to his jet form and fired missiles at her, but she was able to deflect them with her light shield. She prepared to fire her eye lasers at him, but he said "Wait! Maybe we shouldn't be going off the storyline this way!"

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 16th 2016 »
Matt77 Posted: 21:54 Jul16 2016 Post ID: 3415441
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"But I was about to fractionally implode your 4.5th circuit", Serene complained. But she eventually transformed back to her swan form and glided across the lake off into the distance. She then caught sight of a women in an apartment looking stressed and worried about something. This was of course Laura; hoping that her puppy survived the night, as all the others don't.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 22:35 Jul16 2016 Post ID: 3415450
CrypticWizard
+
When Laura woke up the next morning, the puppy ran to her, wagging her tail. She was happy and healthy, so apparently the potion worked. All was well for the next few months, with Laura playing with the puppy and teaching her tricks, until Laura came to the startling realization that three months has passed and she still hadn't given her puppy a name.
Matt77 Posted: 05:10 Jul17 2016 Post ID: 3415463
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
As much as her mother was harsh on her, she knew she loved her. So she named the puppy Jess; short for Jessica, her mother's name. Now that she knew the potion worked, she contacted the Orgon government and sold them her supply of potions and how to make them for 500 million tokens. Life with Jess was good. Laura knew to turn her life around she needed three things; a partner (she didn't care whether male or female), a best friend, a pet, and lots and lots of money. So far she had two of those four desires. Her best friend Veronica was off on a fishing expedition in the Dauntless Galaxy and they hadn't spoken for 17 years so she would have to find a new one. As for a partner, Jimi didn't end well so she decided she would try women.

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 56 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close