Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 57 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
CrypticWizard Posted: 12:56 Jul20 2016 Post ID: 3416221
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
She though about Madeline, who lived across the hall from her. They weren't close--their conversations usually amounted to little more than casual greetings when they passed by each other in the building, but she always though Madeline was attractive--she liked purple hair and the fact that she only had one eye just added to her mysteriousness.
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Matt77 Posted: 06:08 Jul21 2016 Post ID: 3416300
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Madeline Leela worked at a company called Planet Express, where her and some others go on all sorts of intergalactic missions and deliveries. Laura admired her bravery to go all the way across galaxies just to hand people letters at times. The problem was that Madeline has previously said she had a thing for a guy she works with, so firstly she may have competition and secondly she had no idea whether she was into women too. To solve this problem she baked a cake.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
CrypticWizard Posted: 13:32 Jul21 2016 Post ID: 3416341
CrypticWizard
+
((LOL, I wasn't even thinking of Leela when I wrote that))

Madeline was, in fact, the inspiration for a character on an Earth TV show called "Futurama," but the real Madeline was not very much like the character. But she did like chocolate cake, which was unfortunate because that wasn't the kind Laura baked. Laura only knew how to bake one kind of cake, and it wasn't chocolate.
Matt77 Posted: 02:53 Jul22 2016 Post ID: 3416465
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Madeline became so enraged that she vaporised Laura into a pile of ashes with her gun. This was another one of her split-second mistakes which she hated. Now that Laura was gone she could raid her apartment and nab her stuff. But then she remembered Laura was now loved by most people on Orgon, so if they found out who killed her, the killer would surely receive the death penalty.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:08 Jul22 2016 Post ID: 3416536
CrypticWizard
+
Luckily she still had some uses on her time-reversal device, so she reversed time back to just before Laura brought her the carrot cake with the cream cheese frosting. She accepted it and thanked Laura graciously. She took the cake back to her apartment and cut herself a piece, but then she saw something that was inside the cake.
Matt77 Posted: 21:41 Jul22 2016 Post ID: 3416603
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
It was a letter from the Flying Spaghetti Monster (their true God) telling her to not time travel again or she will be erased from history. This upset her, so she threw her time-reversal device out the window. Laura heard this.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 21:48 Jul22 2016 Post ID: 3416606
CrypticWizard
+
She asked Madeline what she had just thrown out the window. Madeline told her it was an old and broken electronic component that she really didn't need to keep around anymore. Laura looked down where it landed, just as an 18-wheeler ran over it, smashing into a pile of plastic and metal. Even if Laura had known what a time-reversal device looked like (which she didn't), this was completely unrecognizable as one.
Matt77 Posted: 01:57 Jul23 2016 Post ID: 3416646
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Laura then proceeded to asking Madeline out. Unfortunately Madeline wasn't into women so Laura went down the the local bar. This wasn't a place where you drink alcoholic beveridges though. This place was located on a sidewalk and had a metal bar standing tall. Customers would grasp the bar and their supposed true love would appear on a screen to the side.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:00 Jul23 2016 Post ID: 3416677
CrypticWizard
+
The person that showed up on the screen was someone who actually knew how to spell the word "beverages," so that was already a plus. She had two eyes and light brown hair, which wasn't a real problem, but she did wear purple shorts, and that was a little bit of an issue for Laura for one major reason.
Matt77 Posted: 22:55 Jul23 2016 Post ID: 3416773
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Purple shorts' origin was Earth. Also Laura hated the colour purple. She also hated the fact that autocorrect on computers causes people to spell the word beverages wrong so she would go and see this woman because she could actually spell.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 22:39 Jul24 2016 Post ID: 3417025
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

"Oops, I farted, gotta do some more," this woman sang. She was singing loudly, so Laura heard it from outside. Laura knocked on the door. "Won't be a second!" the woman yells. The woman runs over to the door. "Hi there, can I help you?" the woman says.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 02:59 Jul25 2016 Post ID: 3417051
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Laura showed her a piece of paper from the bar telling her that she was Laura's true love.
"Nuh uh ladyfriend I ain't inta ya, or any of yous", she responded back.
The women then proceeded to whacking Laura over the head with a baseball bat of Earth origin and dragged inside. This women, along with her violent, racist (even though he was black), homophobic husband, made it their lives work to capture and send off those they believed belonged in the corner where no one wants you. Laura was one of many people who were not considered "in the loop" as Orgon says (equivalent of straight) and would unfortunately be sent off somewhere within the hour.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 14:05 Jul25 2016 Post ID: 3417086
CrypticWizard
+
But Laura had a way out While their backs were turned, ahe pulled a small silver tube from her pocket and a small dart from a row of them on her inner sleeve. These darts were coated with a drug that made all violent, racist, or homophobic people turn to the exact opposite. Loading one of these darts into her blowgun, she aimed for the back of the man's neck and blew. Direct hit!
danielroxheaps Posted: 16:59 Jul25 2016 Post ID: 3417132
danielroxheaps
+
The man screamed rude words and inappropriate things. The dart hit his sensitive spot. Laura soon realised that she hit him with the wrong dart. He started spazzing. The woman darted her eyes at Laura. She grabbed a vase from the table and tried to hit Laura with it.

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
CrypticWizard Posted: 20:57 Jul25 2016 Post ID: 3417214
CrypticWizard
+
Or at least she tried to grab the vase, forgetting in her panic that this vase was glued to the table, for a complicated reason that won't be explained here. Laura tackled her and held her down until the police arrived. Seven hours later, she realized the police weren't coming because she had forgotten to call them. Problem was, her cell phone was in the man's pocket, and he was still lying unconscious on the floor.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 26th 2016 »
Matt77 Posted: 05:17 Jul26 2016 Post ID: 3417254
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
It all reminded her of when she was a child and her mother realised what was 'wrong' with her. Back in those days on Orgon people like Laura were sent away to places called Wheelbarrows. They were called this because the people sent there would be thrown on a giant wheelbarrow that headed towards a cliff and dumped them off. Her mother had protected her secret and one day knocked a man out cold when he was trying to take Laura away. Seeing the man reminded her of this memory.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:45 Jul26 2016 Post ID: 3417279
CrypticWizard
+
But that wasn't important--how was she going to get her cell phone? She couldn't hold Marta (the woman) and retrieve her phone from Jack (her husband) since he was lying six feet away. Looking at Jack, she saw the pool of blood and the bullet hole in the back of his head, and knew it wasn't her dart that had knocked him out.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 26th 2016 »
danielroxheaps Posted: 18:16 Jul26 2016 Post ID: 3417307
danielroxheaps
+
A man stood at the front door and blew on the top of his gun. He walks over and pulls Laura's phone out of the Jack's pocket. "I believe this is yours?" the man says. He hands Laura her phone. The man puts the gun to the Marta's head. "Call the cops," he says. "What's your name?" Laura asks. "Just call the police," he tells her. "What's your name?" Laura asks again. "Keith, now call the cops." Laura pulls out her phone. "Crap, no battery," she says.

« Last edited by danielroxheaps on Jul 26th 2016 »

Matt77 Posted: 07:48 Jul27 2016 Post ID: 3417454
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"It's good for there to be no battery charge against you. I look at you and think you're genuine but the courts aren't gonna see it that way. By the way, why is there a ticket from the local bar sending you here? That man is seriously gross", Keith finished.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:01 Jul27 2016 Post ID: 3417467
CrypticWizard
+
Keith was always doing heroic things like this, since he was the leader of the Voltron Force. Laura explained to him that the bar had actually sent her to Marta. "Oh, so you're one of those? I know a princess you should meet. In the meantime, are you going to yak at me all night or call the police?"
Displaying Page 57 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close