Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 58 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 19:17 Jul27 2016 Post ID: 3417522
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
"I understand now", Laura responded, before getting her phone and calling the police. They were here in 34 seconds and were about to take Laura in for questioning when Keith stepped in and protected her. The officers backed up and moved on inside.
"Thank you", Laura said.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
danielroxheaps Posted: 19:52 Jul27 2016 Post ID: 3417530
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
"Don't mention it," Keith says. His phone goes off. He looks at his phone. "I've gotta run, nice to meet you, Laura," he says. Laura sees that he dropped his gun. She picks it up. "Wait!" she yells, but Keith was too far away to hear her. "What am I going to do now?" she says. But little does she realise that the gun has a tracking device in it.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 09:28 Jul28 2016 Post ID: 3417635
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
She also didn't realise that it was to protect Laura; so Keith could see where she was and so she could defend herself.
That sweet man. Thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster that I'm only 'on the edge', as Orgon people called people that were bi.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:10 Jul28 2016 Post ID: 3417659
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
She was curious about the princess Keith had mentioned. She knew that Princess Allura of Arus was also a member of the Voltron Force--was she the one he was referring to? The Princess was not married or even attached; maybe she was also "on the edge." She decided to consult her uncle Troy in order to learn more. She could only contact him through a diamond-shaped crystalline communicator, though.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jul 28th 2016 »
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Matt77 Posted: 06:21 Jul29 2016 Post ID: 3417796
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"Listen Laura, you just need to sit down and listen to him. What does the Flying Spaghetti Monster tell you you should do?", Troy asked. As Laura was about to answer, he answered for her.
"You need to go and prey to him. Ask him what you can do to rid the evil in your soul"
This shocked Laura. Troy was never like this. He also hated the Flying Spaghetti Monster so Laura suspected that he was being bribed. She decided to ask Keith for help, and at the same time hunt this Princess.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:17 Jul29 2016 Post ID: 3417812
CrypticWizard
+
Through an exhaustive research period, she discovered that the princess in question was not Allura, but was actually her cousin, Princess Romelle of planet Pollux. She was just a beautiful as Allura, but she wasn't hetero or even bi, she was 100% into girls. And she also though Laura was very attractive.
Matt77 Posted: 21:03 Jul29 2016 Post ID: 3417911
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"Listen lady, you need to wake up. No one's 'off to the side' these days. You're not either. Go and have fun with whoever you want. Don't just hunt someone. Who's someone in your life that means something to you and who you could try being with?", Romelle finished.
Laura then thought about Keith. Being with a man simplified things in your life quite a lot and especially with the new laws rumored to be introduced, this was the smart thing to do. Jimi was an ultimate failure but they had known each other for a long time. Laura has only known Keith for a few days.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 14:07 Jul30 2016 Post ID: 3417977
CrypticWizard
+
Laura went to the planet Arus to find Keith, but when she met the rest of the Voltron team, she saw Tyrone "Hunk" Garrett, and realized how he'd gotten his nickname. He was a big, strong guy, and what Laura considered hot. Also, he was good with his hands. No, you perverts, I mean he was a skilled mechanic.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Aug 2nd 2016 »
Matt77 Posted: 21:23 Jul30 2016 Post ID: 3418006
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
On Arus it was tradition to ask for another person's hand in marriage on the first date. So Laura asked the man and he said yes for a date. It was very hard to get a date on Arus.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 21:50 Jul30 2016 Post ID: 3418018
CrypticWizard
+
Any time someone planted a date tree on Arus, it would die within a few days. Also, Arus was far away from the nearest planet where date trees could be grown, so they didn't import them that often. This had to do with a person who stuffed manila folders with margarine and pickles, but would leave out the whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
Matt77 Posted: 22:41 Jul30 2016 Post ID: 3418025
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
However Laura had a date and on the date event, they held hands while touching the date fruit and she asked him to marry her. He said yes, as there were only 36 females on Arus compared to the 10 million males. Everyone was in the loop on Arus.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 10:43 Aug02 2016 Post ID: 3418508
CrypticWizard
+
Just then, an alert came in on Hunk's wrist communicator--the Galra were attacking and the Voltron team was needed. Hunk made his apologies for cutting their date short as he rushed to board the yellow lion. Laura watched as her hero went riding gallantly into battle.
Matt77 Posted: 06:50 Aug03 2016 Post ID: 3418696
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Sadly he died in battle. Actually it wasn't sad because Laura received half his money (10 million tokens), his 4 properties, a yacht, and some valuable gems. She was sad for a few minutes though. She attended the funeral which was held 4 minutes after he left for battle and met her ex-husband's brother.

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 15:16 Aug03 2016 Post ID: 3418747
CrypticWizard
+
But he had no idea who Laura was because she had not actually married Hunk before he died, and therefore he could not have been her ex-husband. The man then pulled off his mask to reveal that he was Arual! "I've finally found you," he said, "and now you are going to die!"

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Jan 27th 2019 »
Matt77 Posted: 19:15 Aug03 2016 Post ID: 3418782
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
But out of no-where, Nicholas Westerman appeared and stabbed Arual in the neck. Laura high-fived Northwest and then left, with her fortune's awaiting.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Aug 4th 2016 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:13 Aug04 2016 Post ID: 3418843
CrypticWizard
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

But she still had a problem--the Galra were still attacking the planet, and without a pilot for the Yellow Lion, they couldn't form Voltron. Laura thought for a moment--she knew what she had to do. She called 911 and ordered a mushroom and sausage pizza from Burger King.

« Last edited by CrypticWizard on Aug 4th 2016 »
danielroxheaps Posted: 16:15 Aug04 2016 Post ID: 3418858
danielroxheaps
+
"WHAT KIND OF PIZZA STORE RUNS OUT OF PIZZA?" she screams into her phone, "IT'S IN YOUR NAME, BURGER KING!" Laura wasn't bright at times. She turns around and sees Arual, with the knife still in his neck. "You think your so cool don't you. You think the world circles around you. Oh, Laura. It's time to wake up," Arual says. But then he falls over on top of Laura. A knife he had in his hand missed her head by a few millimetres. Arual's wife runs over. "Arual? Wake up honey!" Laura recognises this woman. It was an old school friend. She was nice, but you should never get on her bad side, she could make you disappear before you could move, but nobody could guess it was her.

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 19:23 Aug04 2016 Post ID: 3418880
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
"Sorry about him, he sometimes gets upset when he's running low on charge", Arual's wife said.
She then took the knife out, removed his head, and stuck a new one on. He was an android.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 19:54 Aug04 2016 Post ID: 3418890
danielroxheaps
+
Laura felt confused. She had known Arual for a while but never suspected he was an android. But none of them were left after the attack on Samsung...

Matt77 Posted: 06:19 Aug05 2016 Post ID: 3418942
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Laura was correct. She had hallucinated the last few months of her life. No-one escapes officer Kelly and her men. Immediately after she was bound by the titanium manacles that came out of the seats, she was injected with a drug and fell to sleep (see page 48). She had been in a sleep state for weeks now while she was experiencing events.
When she finally woke up into reality she spotted Joe from page 48. They were both in hospital beds side by side, but they were handcuffed and there were police guarding the entrance and exit to the room. However, they both had a perfect plan to escape.

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 58 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close