Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Gun Control

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

PhilXZ Posted: 21:20 Oct14 2012 Post ID: 3160955
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
I am surprised that this isn't a topic on here, or perhaps it sunk down into the pages.

Anywho, gun control. Do you support it or oppose it? Why? Is it effective? These are just a few questions to get this discussion going.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Chikablam Posted: 07:53 Dec16 2012 Post ID: 3184048
Chikablam
Post Likes: 24
+
I'm guessing this is based on recent shootings, though from the date, I'm guessing it's more based on the Aurora shooting that the school one.
Well, like a lot of people are pointing out now, I also think that the best way to avoid massacres is more to focus on mental health issues rather than changing gun policy.
As I'm not from the US, I have no idea about how easy it is to get guns, but on the whole I believe they should be accessible, for the purpose of self defence, but also difficult, for the obvious purpose of avoiding murder.
Formerly
Keyblade21 Posted: 17:03 Jan01 2013 Post ID: 3192422
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
Anyone under 21 shouldn't have a gun. End of story.

This is a little off topic, but after that elementary shooting, i think it's kinda ridiculous how parents blame video games for the violent acts that occur. First of all, kids shouldn't very well be playing rated M games. The only reason video games would have an effect on a kid would be because the parents were too stupid and bought their 5 year old a rated M game.

In my personal opinion, kids learn from watching their parents. Parents need to grow a pair and admit that it isn't videogames teaching their kids violence, it's usually themselves.

Enough of my rant. On topic, anyone under 21 shouldn't have a gun. They can't use someone else's gun unless they've had permission, and if there are guns in the house, they should be in a safe where only the owners of the guns know the combination. In addition, they should need some sort of permit. Besides the obvious concealed weapon's permit.

But then again, if someone is mentally ill, and dead set on killing people, they'll find one way or another no matter how strict the law is.

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
AidenX Posted: 17:12 Jan04 2013 Post ID: 3194810
AidenX
Post Likes: 0
+
Things wouldn't be any better with extra gun control seeing as anyone wanting one bad enough could try the black market and here in the south there would be the almost absolute possibility of rebellion against the action
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close