Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Righteousness

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Elstanley89 Posted at: 05:43 Nov09 2012 Post ID: 3170959
Elstanley89
Post Likes: 0
+
+
My righteousness is 0!!! So annoying!!

I keep cleaning graffiti off my school and moes when it has been graffitied. I also graffiti everyone else's schools/moes daily but it is still at 0?

Anyone know why this might be the case??

elstanley89 add me I play daily.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
indydude33 Posted at: 10:56 Nov09 2012 Post ID: 3171015
indydude33
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I keep cleaning graffiti off my school and moes when it has been graffitied. I also graffiti everyone else's schools/moes daily but it is still at 0?

You're shooting yourself in the foot. Cleaning graffiti off of your buildings does make your Righteousness score go up ... BUT, spraying graffiti on other people's buildings (as well as TPing trees and egging houses during Halloween) makes your score go down. So if you are checking the score soon after you visited your friends' Springfields, it will be at O.

I try to Spray Paint just a few friends each day (not all 100 of them), so that I'm helping out others with their scores but not killing mine. The good news is, it only takes a few "clean ups" in your own Springfield to get the score back up to 5-star.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close