Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Walk on the same path as the Dead.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ZombehMan Posted: 14:31 Dec03 2012 Post ID: 3177705
ZombehMan
Post Likes: 0
+

This one wasn't rushed, i put a lot more work into then the other one lol
lemme know whatcha think

My Band:
https://www.facebook.com/br...isisband
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 18:06 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185408
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
The clip mask on the text is not really attractive, the rest is a'ight though there's not a lot going on
Pravinj Posted: 04:20 Jan16 2013 Post ID: 3199985
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
When you're doing this, rushing doesn't necessarily mean that it'll turn out to be crap...it's always better to take your time, but just cause you put a lot of work into it, the alone doesn't mean that it's any better than one a guy put together in five minutes. If you don't get what I'm saying, think of it like this, I would eat something that took fifteen minutes to make and tasted great over something that took five hours and tasted horrible.

Now in no way (well, what I say implies it, but I don't mean it) am I saying that what you made is rubbish, it's actually pretty good, but there's not a lot going on, which is basically the only fault in this, from what I can see.

And next time, don't tell us that a lot of work went into it, make us know it when we lok at it.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
Lelouch Lamperouge Posted: 12:37 Jan16 2013 Post ID: 3200049
Lelouch Lamperouge
Sig Maker
Post Likes: 25
+
Pravinj said:When you're doing this, rushing doesn't necessarily mean that it'll turn out to be crap...it's always better to take your time, but just cause you put a lot of work into it, the alone doesn't mean that it's any better than one a guy put together in five minutes. If you don't get what I'm saying, think of it like this, I would eat something that took fifteen minutes to make and tasted great over something that took five hours and tasted horrible.

Now in no way (well, what I say implies it, but I don't mean it) am I saying that what you made is rubbish, it's actually pretty good, but there's not a lot going on, which is basically the only fault in this, from what I can see.

And next time, don't tell us that a lot of work went into it, make us know it when we lok at it.

*puts 5 minutes into sigs* though i agree with prav he makes a valid point (cept he needs to spell check)

I am Sir Lelouch, The Prince of Diamonds
Pravinj Posted: 21:58 Jan25 2013 Post ID: 3202703
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
Forgive me, I make mistakes.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
bowow Posted: 02:07 Jan29 2013 Post ID: 3203677
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
It's slightly strange you went for a random zombie over one of the obvious choice's like Rick pointing his magnum straight at you.

The writing could do with being slightly bigger, I like what you've done around the writing and on the right side, could do with something maybe on the far left to liven things, could've done with a few more things happening in the picture rather than a guy in the background and a zombie. But overall it's a quality picture, just needs some livening up.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close