Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Two things I noticed... Then there was three

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bowow Posted: 13:01 Dec18 2012 Post ID: 3185272
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
Nothing of major importance, firstly when you go to send a message once you click send it doesn't send and you have to click it again, not sure if this is just when the private message option is selected or not. And secondly none of the BB code buttons below for when you're making a new topic are working, not sure if it's just me that's having these problems so I thought I'd share.

Oh another thing I noticed while writing this is the smilies don't work either, when you click on them nothing comes up. Smile

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
testuser Posted: 05:46 Dec19 2012 Post ID: 3185634
testuser
and then there will be cake.
Post Likes: 194
+
Thanks for reporting this. Can you give me some more details.
Which browser and device are you using? (eg IE on a PC, Chrome on Android etc.)

For the bbcode buttons and smilies, is this when you click the blue 'Start new topic' button at the top? And is it all the time for you?

thanks
balthiersbit said:.. oh poop I lost my balls ..

If this post is irrelevant to the topic please ignore it.
It may be a test and it may be deleted shortly.

bowow Posted: 07:20 Dec19 2012 Post ID: 3185654
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
I'm using IE on a laptop.

Yeah, the two times I tried do it when starting a new topic when you'd click the button nothing happened, it works when posting on a thread like this though.

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 1

Post Top
Click to close