Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Craize

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forgoten_Scars Posted: 18:18 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3187213
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
http://www.primeleap.net/ma...p?blog=1

This is what I wanted your help with. I'm going to allow users of premium forums to submit blogs. They can choose from an HTML blog in which you can do whatever you want with the page, or a standard blog. This is the template for a standard blog.

I need help making it beautiful so people will want to use it. I think it looks okay now, but it can get better.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Craizen Posted: 13:56 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187589
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Okay

I like that the BG is transparent to allow bg to bleed through without being overly distracting to the text on the wall, but show one without the bubbles, kinda not need for shwoing off purposes, do a static image to showcase it

The column with the avy needs to feel mroe separated from the rest of the pages, as does the area to the testing links spot. I would use that area((testing links)) to set off a custom title that allows images and such, or jsut plain text, whichever.

The column withe avy can stay for purposes of showing who's blog, other blogs they may suscribe too and even their own other blogs((such as one directed cooking, another anime)) ((blog within a blog?))

And btw that Prime Leap logo header at the top is just ugly
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 17:11 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187682
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
...The way you explained that made me WTF.

As for the logo, you're free to make another. I was in a hurry to make that one just so I could test the file upload system. The Admins of the individual forums can make and upload their own banner. 574px wide by 70px high. I did this so you can tell which forum you're on. Every forums little logo banner will look different.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close