Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The GRANDSLAM TOURNAMENT 2005: Legends Revolution PREVIEWS

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:31 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363486
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Yeah, you knew it was coming, and it's almost here. THE GRANDDADDY OF ALL TOURNAMENTS. DummmmDummmmmDUMMMMMMMM!!!!! The King Of Games Presents, the GRANDSLAM TOURAMENTS 2006: Legend Revolution Fan Fanation Previews. Last year's tournament was Awesome, as Devil May Cry's own Dante fought through Kratos, Tidus, Cloud, and Sora to win the years GrandSlam Championship. Now, Dante returns this year to defend his title against BRAND NEW and OLD fighters from previous tournaments. One that is definietly to return is the Blue Chipper, Mind-blowing, Keyblade Master Sora, who is looking to take title one way or another. Also, the Legendary Sonic the Hedgehog also is scheduled to return in this game, and even more. And for those fans that thought they have seen it all, think again, cause the next tournament is introducing the NEWEST fighter is enter the tournament, the ONE, Neo.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 18:49 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363582
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*
ddog64 Posted: 18:55 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363609
ddog64
+
*Whistle*
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 21:03 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 363989
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH *faints*
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 21:14 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364004
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On this Fan Faction I will be doing bios of some of the Legends that are featured. And their ain't no one better than Dante.

DANTE
Nicknames: The Son of Spadra, the Demon slayer.
Weapons: Dante has two guns that he has named Ebony and Ivory. Even in the deepest of troubles, these two guns help Dante get through no matter what. He even carries the legendary Sparda Sword that has hidden special abilities of it's own.
Punchlines: "JACKPOT!" or "Sweet Dreams!"
BIO: Dante was born in a family with demon relations. His Dad was a demon, his brother was a demon, but his mom....wasn't. Then one day, his dad risked his life accomplishing his fate of sealing demons away from the Human world. And from that moment on, Dante spent the rest of his young life training day and night to be just like him. And now that he's grown up, Dante is the Demon slaying, Gunslinging, Swordmastering, Trickstering, Face-slapping, smart-mouthing, ALL-IN-YOUR-FACE, Game legend we all know and love. And he's returning to the Grandslam Tournament 2006.

Can his tatics keep him a champion for one more year, or is it time that someone SHUT Dante's mouth....for good?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 21:19 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364015
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
WWWooooohhhhoooooooooo

Go dante
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 21:20 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364017
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
((Thanks Cloud Chaos))

I'm gonna do another one in a moment.
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 21:21 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364023
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
Can i be the co host
Dr. Advice Posted: 21:33 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364041
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
HECK YEAH!!!! Dante is gonna beat everyones Butt. That's not until he faces Sonic, then it's over for him.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 21:35 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364043
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
KOG can i be co host
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 21:54 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364055
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Cloud Chaos, Co-Host, maybe. I'll think about it. And yes Omega, There will be DBZ characters in it. And Basically, I'm about to do a Bio on one right.......NOW! One of the NEW fighters in the Tournament, GOKU!

Goku
Nicknames: Kakorat
Famous Moves: Kamahameha Wave; Spirit Bomb
Level-Up Modes: Kaloken; Super Sayian 1, 2, 3, and 4
BIO: Goku was born on the Sayian planet, Vegeta, and was named Kakorat. But, one day when he was born, his father, Bardock, and a few other sayians confronted a Villian named Frieza, who destroyed the planet Vegeta with all of the sayians, including Bardock. But before he was killed, Bardock flew his son to Earth, where Kakorat was then raised and trained by a man named Gohan. He was then given the name Goku. From then on, Goku grew up having two kids, Gohan and Goten, and defeating everyone opponent that came in his way. This included his brother Radix, Vegeta, Freiza, Cell, Majin Buu, Baby, and Omega Sheron. He has been said, and probably is STILL, the World's Strongest Hero. And he's coming to the Grandslam Tournament 2006.

Will Goku make history again and become the next Grandslam Champion, or will the worlds strongest hero finally fall?
Dr. Advice Posted: 22:00 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364063
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
YEAH!!!! GOKU! Goku! Goku!
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 22:02 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364066
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
GOKU GOOKKUUU YEAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 22:04 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364069
Hyperwire_2.0
+
And What about some people from Dynasty Warriors 5? Oh and King, if you need anymore help, just ask me.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 22:09 Aug24 2005 Post ID: 364076
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
Or def jam vendetta
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:10 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364715
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Here's an idea for a character: Bad Wolf. His special attacks include telling you guys to stop spamming, and threatening to lock the thread if you don't. His finishing move involves clicking on the "Close thread" button.

Look past the character bio, and you'll see what I mean.
Bad Wolf Posted: 11:39 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 364872
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a lesson in how to spambulate. Get a grip, X. You're a mod. You should know better.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:08 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365524
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Take it easy Bad Wolf. Time for another Bio. This one is about one of the people who joined last year. Let's welcome back, The Blue Hedgehog we all know and love, SONIC!!!

Sonic
Nicknames: Blue Hedgehog
Game Status: Legend(Pronounced a legend in 2004)
Famous Moves: Light Speed Dash, Light speed Attack, Homing Attack
BIO: The little Blue Hedgehog was born just like any other hero. Sonic is unlike any other hedgehog, cause he was raised as a human, not a hedgehog. As he grew up, he learned how to speak, read, and even running on two legs, at the same time fight off his most hated enemy, Dr.Eggman. And from those moments on, Sonic became the Fast-running, feet-sweeping, Fast-hitting, catchphrasing Hegdehog Legend we know and we never forget. And he RUNS into the Grandslam Tournament.

Will the World's Renowned Hero Dash his way to the top and win the Grandslam Tournament Championship, or will Sonic get sidestepped....once Again?
Dragoon King. Posted: 16:22 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365560
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Cant wait to see it King
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Dragoon King. Posted: 18:09 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 365810
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey king chould you add charcters from the "Tales of..." games there one of my favs and if you dont know any thing about the charcters I can post there bios
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Displaying Page 1 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 8

Post Top
Click to close