Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition

do you think herobrine is real

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Vote here
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:07 Feb06 2014 Post ID: 3303828
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Now I have never seen em but I hope he's real can't find em anywher me and my brother went hunting for em.....never found em so hope he's not a lie
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:03 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305183
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i was on my i pad mining and a found a nether portal. iwent inside and was face to face whith herobrine. then he killed me and i responded.then i saw the character notch. then the next day i saw the ender dragon, then the next day i saw a skeleton with herobrines head.creepy the seed isAnxiousAnxious[color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] [/color] : the next war
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:17 Feb19 2014 Post ID: 3305920
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Ive never seen herobrine but I'M ON THE HUNT FOR HIM. ANY IDEA WHERE OR HOW I CAN?Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:12 Feb19 2014 Post ID: 3305967
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ofcorse herobrine's real.I saw him while playing on my ipad on survival and I died and ive never been on that world until today.[size=12][/size] [color=blue][/color]CoolDancingBounceBounceSaluteRockThinkDancing
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:20 Feb21 2014 Post ID: 3306174
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I managed to find him and kill him... Turns out he was my brother he was freaking me out Violin ha ha ha
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:13 Feb26 2014 Post ID: 3306941
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Lol! I saw a god cross on the grind the went in images and saw the same cross. But to scared to explore for what's his name?
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:04 Feb26 2014 Post ID: 3306964
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I want to find him
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:01 Mar17 2014 Post ID: 3310302
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I think that the seed oobleck has herobrine... I have no mods literally and Blocks keep appearing and dors open and blocks disappear the tops of my trees are gone in creative! Can someone checkout the seed oobleck in survival there is a multiplying glitch and diamonds?
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:03 Mar19 2014 Post ID: 3310428
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Listen dude I am realy not joking whith this post listen just create a world with the seed jpgaming if you do go one block forward and dig a handful of blocks down youl find iron, crystals, herobrines cave, bed rock spawning randomly everywhere and herobrine might kill you im jot joking try it yourself
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:16 Apr17 2014 Post ID: 3316602
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
EhApplause I fink if u look at beast gaming spawner aparantley it spawns him in side it
Well if u belive him me I dont really no but noch has said that herobrine has been removed from mincraft
Fanks guys hope it helps ow and check out tmy tonghs channle it is menand toby on it we see herobrine
Huh well we fink andit is not a lie ApplauseSpeak to the hand
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:05 Jul28 2014 Post ID: 3332583
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have herd a lot of stories about herobrine, and he is real cuz when I was cutting down a tree he appeard out of nowhere and I disconnected it was the scariest thing in my life cuz no one had joined it would of came up and when I went back on he was gone I looked around and he was gone like disappeared. You guys probably think I'm crazy but watch your back.
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:02 Aug29 2014 Post ID: 3341642
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have not seen herobrine because my friend dressed up as herobrine SO scared
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:43 Sep14 2014 Post ID: 3345312
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Herobrine is not real,they claim he is but he's only a rumor just to get
people scared.Any claims that people have saw him are probably just
their minds projecting an image that the player interprets as Herobrine.
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:48 Oct10 2014 Post ID: 3350476
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I found herobrines temple and I broke it and I figured out the secret but I'm not telling but the seed is herobrine ***********?
Forum Guest Posted at: 20:54 Feb16 2015 Post ID: 3371327
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
He's real have seen hem
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:23 Jun01 2015 Post ID: 3379897
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
About Herobrine, if you're playing on a server, he is not true. He might be. But sometimes its someone else using Herobrine skin to scare you.
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:04 Aug18 2015 Post ID: 3386266
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was on the seed Mojang and the only 2 weird things I saw were 1. A moss stone thing generated outside its biome! 2.When I was killing animals for food and wool in the biome with that podzol grass, it was like there was another animal being killed a second later. When outside the biome, the sounds were normal. ThinkSilencedBrick Wall
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close