Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition

do you think herobrine is real

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Vote here
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:17 Jun30 2013 Post ID: 3256245
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have seen all the videos and on my new wold I saw him
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:23 Jul05 2013 Post ID: 3257167
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was mining for diamonds 2 days ago and found some, then the next day I updated minecraft then started playing on it again. When I made an iron pick ax then got the diamonds I walked outside my house and there were torches all around the front of my house. I talked with my friends about it and they told me herobrine is coming to get me, is that true? I used my iPad.SilencedSickThink
Forum Guest Posted at: 12:32 Jul05 2013 Post ID: 3257193
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
real so cuz I went into a cave with notches skin on he killed me to death now I were Mario Luigi Toad Peach or Yoshi...NOTE:dont were notches skin when you see herobrine
cloclomojoe_miner Posted at: 02:03 Jul18 2013 Post ID: 3259930
cloclomojoe_miner
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Saw a video of him on YouTube FFFFFreaky!!! AnxiousAnxiousDoh
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:43 Jul21 2013 Post ID: 3261045
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
At the moment im baffeled, on my ipad world a couple of weeks ago me and my friends were stuffin around on this server and made a graveyard for him, then we searched the world and found a H went back home, searched again and there was an E so on, i figured it was probably one of my friends stuffing around but we were all together the whole time aswell as sitting next to each other on the couch. Aswell as that we got really bored looking cause we were on there for atleast 4 hours. Im starting to think he is real, so im making a new server like it and testing it again, if you make one aswell plz write what results you got
Herobrines-lady-friend Posted at: 22:55 Jul21 2013 Post ID: 3261047
Herobrines-lady-friend
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Im baffled, my friends and i decided that we would try to summon herobrine on pocket edition. We made a graveyard and prayed and stuff. So we had a look around the world to find an H, prayed again, found an I and so on. I thought it was one of them stuffing around, but we were sittin toether on the couch, and we were on the server for atleast 3 hours and were bored. So im not sure. Im gonna make another one by my self and test, if you do it to can you post your results? DYING TO KNOW, sent
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:14 Aug02 2013 Post ID: 3264317
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yes he is real I was in my landmine on the seed :herobrine ahh! then out of nowhere i saw a steve skin then i was creeped out and then at bight in my mountain house i saw a white thing in the fog then i hid in my land mine creepyAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:51 Aug06 2013 Post ID: 3265011
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i found a cave then i saw like a path like someone already mined the i go to a new place of the cave then a saw a PERFECTLY shaped fountain and i got spooked i dont want him in my world because already build a tons of structures
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:59 Sep25 2013 Post ID: 3275627
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i saw a sand pyramid in my minecraft pe world i delete the worldSilencedRockBrick WallAnxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:59 Nov01 2013 Post ID: 3285594
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was in my mine on minecraft pe and all the lights started to disappear. I went up found a H next to my house i went and checked my herobrine grave and ..... HE WAS STANDING THERE ?????
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:52 Nov04 2013 Post ID: 3286111
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I don't know if he is real or not but in my minecraft pe something has made two attempts at setting my house on fire and has somehow removed three bookshelves from my house.Anxious
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:41 Nov11 2013 Post ID: 3287408
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I had my own encounter I go to the third floor of my house and all the doors are open I closed them and went to mine for diamonds and came back and the doors were open. I burnt the house down and then I saw a figure looking at me through a window and then a username named Notsteve said ONLY GOD CAN SAVE YOU NOW!
Forum Guest Posted at: 15:15 Nov17 2013 Post ID: 3288416
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Herobrine is real because one time I was in a hole dug and I had diamond suddenly herobrine killed me.Anxious
Mcool888 Posted at: 04:15 Dec01 2013 Post ID: 3290962
Mcool888
+
+
I went on the seed jpgaming and I was to scared to look around, someone go on it and explore
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:42 Dec12 2013 Post ID: 3293303
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I was on some random seed and was minding my own bizness. I was mineing and found quite a few diamonds. Went I mined the first diamond herobrine was on the other side. He killed me but I stayed on the screen that says you died and was fascinated. He took what I had. I wanted to keep watching but he ran off. Then the app crashed. When I finally got the app to work, I discovered all my worlds had been deleted, including my only proof of herobrine.Brick Wall
Mcool888 Posted at: 04:56 Dec23 2013 Post ID: 3295376
Mcool888
+
+
on the seed jpgaming gravel falls when you go past a mountain, spooky
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:36 Dec30 2013 Post ID: 3296450
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I wish notch would tell the truth cos once he said "I had a brother but he's gone now " then he said" herobrine is not real and never will be"
EhThinkEh
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:12 Jan06 2014 Post ID: 3297671
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
hes the unknow nightmare worshiped as a god..
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:02 Jan19 2014 Post ID: 3300105
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Once I was playing Xbox minecraft and I went up on a hill. It was night time and I was
Climbing a mountain then something hit me.I know you guys think since its night I
Probably got hit by a zombie skeleton or a spider
Well when I turned around nothing was there? so I just kept on climbing
Then I got hit again and again I'm 99% percent
Sure that was herobrine
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:50 Feb06 2014 Post ID: 3303764
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yes
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close