Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Why is everyone against me?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:58 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44447
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
...I don't know what to do... it seems like everyone wants me banned, and now I feel helpless because there is nothing I can do about all the brutal taunting... people keep saying and agreeing over and over that I keep continuing the arguments here, yet I haven't even posted here for a while, and everyone should get the point now but I am getiin ticked off... I'm not continuing them!... what have I done... even TSC is against me to some extent... I don't want to quit, but what choice am I left with?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

spideraman99 Posted: 13:00 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44449
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
Who is against you? and why would SC be against you?You're a good member.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
gamenerd Posted: 13:00 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44450
gamenerd
Forum GuestMember
+
i don't want u banned, i lik u here...
The cheese in the prarie goes WOOF WOOF WOOF all around town.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:09 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44460
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I may have to quit if this keeps up... here are the people I feel are against me:

Liquidbutter
Nitrazius
Champ
Nintendo_dude
Cez

now that's just for the argument but otherwise it's just LB and Nitra against me. I am bothered because I haven't seen Rich close the topics I reported, and they were getting bad, too. Perhaps he wants me to suffer from the brutal taunting on it so I quit? Maybe not, but I am not so sure about anything on this site...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

spideraman99 Posted: 14:22 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44499
spideraman99
+
Or maybe he's to busy to look up every bad report.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:54 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44548
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
...That doesn't seem possible... he should have seen it... ether way, I'm not angry with Rich, certainly not, but I am a little ticked with Nitra.

happycheater Posted: 22:32 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44586
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
well thats not right. what would u do to make rich mad at u. or even aginst u. u are a cool member, and i hope u stay.
I cant go on a diet for medical reasons. It makes me hungry.
actionshark Posted: 23:21 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44593
actionshark
+
DB, if their flamin you, you have a right to flame them...

darkboarder_77 Posted: 08:30 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44632
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
No, I don't. Because then I get in trouble, too.

happycheater Posted: 09:06 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44638
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
^yeah ur right. i think the best thing to do would be to do what u did. make a topic and tell rich whats happening^
darkboarder_77 Posted: 12:24 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44660
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
I don't think that would be good... I have tried certain things and I already can tell that probably won't work...

actionshark Posted: 15:53 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44680
actionshark
+
Well no wonder your making all thse topics, it's the only way to get Rich's attention!

darkboarder_77 Posted: 17:29 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44714
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Yes, and then he tells me to stop it, and then I have nowhere to go, and then I become hopeless and futile, and then I try something else, and THEN I get banned, leading to a dark end of the SC forums, where popularity and snideness rules the site. Gee, what a wonderful idea. What a wonderful world I live in, someone with advanced sensei, yet unable to untangle this mental mess here...

happycheater Posted: 18:03 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44727
happycheater
Forum GuestMember
+
gosh, i never thought.....wow, rich must hate u for some odd reason. but i dont see why. u dident do anything wrong, that i know of.
Cross Stinger Posted: 18:58 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44736
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
[sighs] Darkboarder, get a grip. For the past few weeks you've been forging a schism with many people on these forums, and it seems to be counterproductive. You're probably actually offending other members by claiming that they're bearing a grudge against you. And Rich is the webmaster, so it devolves upon him to remain neutral whilst resolving arguments; there's no legitimate way he could be against you. Calm down, breathe slowly, and turn your attention to other matters.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:24 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44833
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
(Ignores Crossy) Happycheater, I do not believe Rich has anything against me at all... I did not mean that... What I am trying to say is, that this mess was started by a few other people and were partially enhanced by me, but I was not the full reason for some of the past arguments, yet I take blame. Yay. I feel great eating the blame pressed on me by others.

(turns to Crossy) Crossy, that is not possible. This argument started out all because I wanted to help out Cez, and somehow somebody conned Cez out of it in some way unknown to me, leaving in the dirt unknowingly. Because of this, people started blaming me, and I did not know anything of why everyone was blaming me about continuing the arguments when other people where doing it as well. I have a grip, Crossy, and it's because of some trick or scheme that was pulled on me. Whether or not the trick was intentional remains unknown to me, I just know that everyone turned against me for some reason beyond my knowledge. I am to take little blame for this, and I have rights to some extent to be angry about this. Rich is, for the most part, not involved, as recently I discovered he has lots of other sites to manage and he usually does not have time to check out the bad reports I send him. Now then, Crossy, instead of persistently discouraging me with only possible reasons why people are against me, why don't you list reasons why I am right to be so upset as well? Maybe then I can calm down.

actionshark Posted: 15:50 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44857
actionshark
+
Well I dunno DB you should ask yourself why your upset, not others, it's your own imagination nobody else knows about...

Cross Stinger Posted: 17:37 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44891
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
Kevin, that's EXACTLY why Rich is appointing moderators! The ettiquete on the forums has dropped so low that he can't juggle supporting these forums as well as the others that he owns. If you think Cez is the problem, confront him in a diplomatic, civilised manner and tell him.
actionshark Posted: 19:10 Dec26 2004 Post ID: 44912
actionshark
+
Cez is the problem!?! Well then...no wonder...

nintendo_dude Posted: 08:41 Dec27 2004 Post ID: 45067
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
i finished with the argument because it was getting nowhere.just give me a break Kev.i dont have anything big against you anymore.just stop posting in the other topics and just go on as if it never happened.maybe that way people wont have a problem with you.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close