Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Why is everyone against me?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
actionshark Posted: 20:00 Dec27 2004 Post ID: 45211
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
DB wants to know why his upset and I think just pretending this never happened won't do anything...

Team SuperCheats Posted: 04:03 Dec28 2004 Post ID: 45270
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
Just managed to go through the bad topic reports and have deleted most that were reported. Just for the record I have nothing against any unbanned member of this site. DB_77, as I am sure I have said in the past - is a good member.

Not up on all of the details of the problems, so can't really comment.... Back to submission processing :( ... Sanzano is still off for a little while longer while he sorts out his internet connection so we have about 600 submissions to through since we last procssed (Christmas Eve ) ...lol !
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
darkboarder_77 Posted: 11:00 Dec28 2004 Post ID: 45336
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
...Rich, I'm sorry if you took it like I thought you had something against me, but that was not the way I was trying to put it... oh well, it's over now. Back to my dark posting... but no one shall sympathize for me, for no sympathy will be granted to you, anyone...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

darkboarder_77 Posted: 11:03 Dec28 2004 Post ID: 45337
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
On 27-Dec-2004 nintendo_dude said:i finished with the argument because it was getting nowhere.just give me a break Kev.i dont have anything big against you anymore.just stop posting in the other topics and just go on as if it never happened.maybe that way people wont have a problem with you.
You are no longer involved.

to AS: Well, I have put some thought into it, and now I am beginning to see it IS Cez's problem, or whatever you said...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

actionshark Posted: 13:24 Dec28 2004 Post ID: 45370
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Well I dunno likely to be CEz cuz he was saying weird things with whatever Crossy said and when his jokin and...OK im just confused now...can Rich plz close this topic?

Team SuperCheats Posted: 03:07 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45599
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
OK - Closed.
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin