Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Team Advice's "Advice Room"

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Dr. Advice Posted: 12:20 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369763
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Alright, this will be the room for people that need advice and want to get it from "Team Advice". I'll be here once in a while, but if I'm not, either Annabel, Jonnyboy, Acid_1, or any other member of the team will be with you.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Acid_1 Posted: 13:12 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369861
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm here often. Always can count on us. All of us would love to help.
*meh~*
annabel Posted: 16:25 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370287
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
ok im here! good work dr.A i made the right choice putting you as a leader with me.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
cheating king 10 Posted: 16:29 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370294
cheating king 10
Forum GuestMember
+
hey annabel how did you get mod ive got know problem with it but i was just wondering because i never seen it say apply to be a moderator
Im back and better then ever but im not a mod whch is bad. If your a WWE fan join the kingdom of WWE or WWE royal kingdom. Other great teams are team need for speed $ team annefranman and team respect. Join Team pokemon maters it is one of the biggest tea
annabel Posted: 16:35 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370304
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Aug-2005 cheating king 10 said:hey annabel how did you get mod ive got know problem with it but i was just wondering because i never seen it say apply to be a moderator
well it did say. apply for this forum. you must of been asleep.lol sorry.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

cheating king 10 Posted: 16:42 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370312
cheating king 10
Forum GuestMember
+
oh dam it thats bad they should have left it open longer because ILME and i were both asleep when it happened and we wanted to apply
Im back and better then ever but im not a mod whch is bad. If your a WWE fan join the kingdom of WWE or WWE royal kingdom. Other great teams are team need for speed $ team annefranman and team respect. Join Team pokemon maters it is one of the biggest tea
annabel Posted: 16:45 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370318
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Aug-2005 cheating king 10 said:oh dam it thats bad they should have left it open longer because ILME and i were both asleep when it happened and we wanted to apply
well if you want 2 complain, complain in suggestions and problems! or if you were a mod the staff forum.

Dr. Advice Posted: 20:57 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370812
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright guys. If you need advice, just post here and we'll get to ya as soon as possible.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Agent Snake Posted: 21:52 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370964
Agent Snake
Forum GuestMember
+
Yes,Indeed
I point my gun at spam,ill shoot it all away from WOW!Be afraid!Moderator for warcraft 3 and world of warcraft.
Dr. Advice Posted: 22:52 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 371061
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Oh, and yeah, Agent Snake is also a member.
annabel Posted: 23:46 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 371093
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
it said in staff forum that agent snake hated you dr.a they must be wrong

Dr. Advice Posted: 14:30 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372195
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
On 27-Aug-2005 annabel said:it said in staff forum that agent snake hated you dr.a they must be wrong
Well, he probably doesn't now if he wants to join. We'll give him a chance for now.
Acid_1 Posted: 15:08 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372325
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
Hi.
*meh~*
Dr. Advice Posted: 15:49 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372468
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey Acid_1 what's up. Acid_1 is one of our GAG's "Great Advice Givers", and he's also here often. So, he'll probably be here first most of the time.
Acid_1 Posted: 14:40 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 374455
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure thing, Though I will also be in General Gaming Discussion lots, seeming I'm a mod for there.
*meh~*
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:12 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 374949
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright, I now Pronounce, by the help of Aeshma, this thread "THe Advice Room" OPEN!!!!!!!!!
annabel Posted: 17:15 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 374955
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
doc can you make a problem for me to solve a real hard one.

Acid_1 Posted: 12:13 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376518
Acid_1
Forum GuestMember
+
Look's like this thread isn't all that popular.
*meh~*
johnnyboy Posted: 11:54 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382893
johnnyboy
Forum GuestMember
+
o now i find the advice room! FINALY! ok im here! ummm i guess people dont need to much advice...
join team Heghog, team advice and Team Royal Kingdom!Friends: Gig, Acid, Ozzo, SDW4 FINALIGHT, doc, TPM! #1 GREEN DAY FAN! Need advice? Wherever it is, we can help! Come to team advice! AIM:jesusuvsuburbia mod for general gameboy and gba!will do my best!
Dr. Advice Posted: 09:45 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385014
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey guys, miss me? Sorry I was gone for a while, but I had to get my mind clear. But I'm back, and better than ever. So what did I miss?
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close