Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Favourite Cities?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
ducky2 Posted at: 19:53 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370700
ducky2
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Which of the three cities in the game do you like the best?

Personally I usually seem to spend quite a lot of time around Las Venturas.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted at: 20:13 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370727
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
+
San Ferow for me

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
iknowalot Posted at: 20:48 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 373184
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's called San Fierro.

My favorite's the country-side/desert. Or Las Venturas.
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
ducky2 Posted at: 01:54 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 373546
ducky2
+
+
I seem to prefer the Country side to the desert.
Hunter711 Posted at: 09:38 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 373857
Hunter711
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I always seem to drive around Las Venturas a lot.
Join TEAM ANNEFRANMAN, or if your a wrestling fan join WWE ROYAL EMPIRE, also if your a shadow or sonic fan join TEAM SHADOW and TEAM HEDGEHOG. Do you think you are the RESPECTED one then join TEAM RESPECT, GTA fans join team THE GTA CREW. Join these NOW
iknowalot Posted at: 20:52 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375580
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I like the Ghost World. :P
South Park, Charmed, Buffy The Vampire Slayer / Angel, Tru Calling, Family Guy, TrippingTheRift, FreeForAll, Futurama, Jackass, Lost, That 70's Show, Celebrity Deathmatch
Broly is the bomb Posted at: 03:03 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376146
Broly is the bomb
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Las Venturas is my favourite and the desert is nice
Why do companys make excellent cars and don't put them on sale like dodge"hot rod"magnum
ducky2 Posted at: 03:09 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376155
ducky2
+
+
I spend a bit of time in Las Venturas gambling my money away...
Hunter711 Posted at: 09:34 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376388
Hunter711
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 29-Aug-2005 iknowalot said:I like the Ghost World. :P
Ghost World?
Join TEAM ANNEFRANMAN, or if your a wrestling fan join WWE ROYAL EMPIRE, also if your a shadow or sonic fan join TEAM SHADOW and TEAM HEDGEHOG. Do you think you are the RESPECTED one then join TEAM RESPECT, GTA fans join team THE GTA CREW. Join these NOW
iknowalot Posted at: 20:20 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377702
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yes, there are ways to get to a Ghost World and also an Interior Universe (they're different).

That's just one of the millions of things fun about the latter GTA games: the glitches.
ducky2 Posted at: 01:50 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378219
ducky2
+
+
Yep, I've been in that interior universe, it gets a bit boring once you can't find anymore rooms.
Hunter711 Posted at: 11:53 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378690
Hunter711
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do you get there?
To the ghost world I mean
iknowalot Posted at: 19:40 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379880
iknowalot
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ghost World isn't as fun as the Interior Universe. There's always something new in the Interior Universe. Here's how you get to the Ghost World...
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FULL HEALTH. YOU MAY HAVE TO USE THE HEALTH CHEAT A FEW TIMES IN THE GHOST WORLD.

First, you HAVE to have finished all of Zero's missions in San Fierro (there are 3). If you have, go to the back room of Zero's RC Shop. There will be a red mission-marker there. Go into it to activate this side-mission. You are now in an RC Baron (plane) and you are on a roof. Fly west until you see the sea. Crash into the sea. Now, it will say that you have failed the mission; don't worry. In a few seconds, CJ will be falling and you will be in the Ghost World. DO NOT GO STRAIGHT FORWARD ONCE YOU'VE LANDED IN THE GHOST WORLD. GO ANOTHER DIRECTION.

Buildings and cars are invisible, but there are lots of people, and weapons and various other stuff are visible. Make sure you don't get into a dead end, though (where you can't move anywhere), and don't be afraid to use the Health/Armor cheat a lot (just don't save it if you're planning to get 100%). To get out of the Ghost World, go inside a building such as a gym or bar, etc. Buildings will not be visible on the map, you'll have to just know where a certain building is (where it's possible to get inside it, such as a gym or bar, etc).

Confusing?
can u dig dat Posted at: 22:59 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 380275
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Not confusing. I'm gonna try that.
ducky2 Posted at: 01:28 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380322
ducky2
+
+
^Haven't see you for a while, I'll give it a try too.
Hunter711 Posted at: 07:16 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380530
Hunter711
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Thanks iknowalot i'll try that as well at some point (WHEN MY XBOX DECIDES TO LOAD GTA UP>@)

and i know it is the xbox not the disc.
ducky2 Posted at: 19:30 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381671
ducky2
+
+
Yeah, my console seems to have a bit of trouble with it as well. Most of the time it works though. I think that there may be a bit of dust on the lens.
madigan Posted at: 03:49 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382434
madigan
Forum GuestMember
+
+
How do you go to the Interior Universe
ducky2 Posted at: 03:55 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382435
ducky2
+
+
One way (the way I know) is to go into the Ganton Gym, kill all the guys in there (not sure whether you have to do it or not), spawn a jetpack using the cheat, walk over to the corner next to the door. Fly directly upwards and fly exactly 2 blocks east until you see a yellow marker fly down to it and press Y. You should appear in a room, if you still have your jetpack on fly up and out of the roof, if not spawn one. You can now fly around and find different rooms.
Hunter711 Posted at: 08:07 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382662
Hunter711
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 01-Sep-2005 ducky2 said:Yeah, my console seems to have a bit of trouble with it as well. Most of the time it works though. I think that there may be a bit of dust on the lens.
Thats probably whats wrong with mine, my GTA comes on goes through the loading screen fine, but then as it is about to load the game data it comes up "Your xbox cannot read this disc. It may be dirty or damaged"
Huh, my @$$.

Anyway ducky2 how do you open the xbox so you can clean it? (if you can)
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close