Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Were you/are you popular in school?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
SomeWhere Posted: 00:45 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249283
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
It's an interesting question I'd like to pose myself. Unfortunately, I don't know if everyone will always tell the truth about this since it's kind of a sensitive subject but I figured I want to try it anyway.
Were you ever/are you popular in school?
The only time I was popular in school was when I was studying in Korea for about two years(Asian chicks, aw yeah) but back in Sweden, I've always kind of been seen as the outsider.
I've always managed to talk to everyone, I was never getting extremely bullied by everyone, there was a small group of people that liked to test my temper on them.
But besides that, I never really fit in.
Not that I'm sad about it, I'm actually glad, since I don't like having friends to be honest.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 02:28 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249299
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
Nope never. Thanks for opening up wounds ya jerk.
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
Keyblade21 Posted: 06:35 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249347
Keyblade21
Post Likes: 323
+
^Lmao

Nah. Didn't have time for egotistical morons in school, and still don't now.

I chose not to hang with that group of people because they seem to start thinking they are better than everyone else. I'd rather just have my goofy friends than people who I only hang out with because of their so called "social status".

Avy & Sig credits go to Hurricane0

Want to join in the chat? Head over to General Chat
Alana|D Posted: 07:01 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249352
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post Likes: 400
+
I'm popularish... in both good and bad ways. Mostly bad popular cause I'm weird, different and a lot of people don't really like that, but my friends do so screw the rest of them, haha. Also known because me and b/f are one of the couples that have been together the longest... almost 10 months... pretty sad that most of them at school can't even last 2 weeks. :P
Keyblade21 Posted: 07:08 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249356
Keyblade21
+
Give them credit where credit is due. Teenagers generally don't last long in relationships because they don't take them serious. They're young and that's how they act. Until they actually care about finding a spouse, they will not last very long.

I don't think there is such a thing as bad popular Alana xD
Maybe unpopular, but not bad popular

Alana|D Posted: 07:11 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249359
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
It's totally possible. xD
Keyblade21 Posted: 07:20 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249366
Keyblade21
+
I think you're just telling me stories now.

Alana|D Posted: 07:27 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249369
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
+
Uhh... me telling stories? Psssht. That's a lie. xD
Keyblade21 Posted: 07:40 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249376
Keyblade21
+
You're right.

You're a horrible story teller D:

Cross Stinger Posted: 09:13 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249390
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
I had some following in elementary school since I was able to write very well and draw maps and cartoons, but the popularity I seemed to have affected my approach to fellow students in high school, who thought I couldn't communicate well with them. As a result, I withdrew socially until my senior year and mended fences with much of my graduating class.
Nic21 Posted: 09:56 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249399
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
It's kind of nice, our school is pretty small compared to many, so we're pretty fortunate not to have cliques of any kind. There are friend groups, but nothing extreme. I'd like to think I get along with everybody pretty well. I talk to a lot of kids that are sophomores and juniors, and even a few freshman that I play sports with. I have a lot of good friends in my senior class, but my best friends graduated last year and just finished their first years in college. So I've still kept contact with them, because, well, they mean the most to me.

There are a few guys who think they're all that and a bag of chips, but they don't do much harm. It's more funny than anything.

So I have lots of friends, but that's really it. I do love my sports too, so I've met a lot of other girls from around the state. Got in the local paper a good bit for basketball, a little bit for volleyball. So really my "popular peak", if you can even call it that, is around basketball season. Other than that, I don't really know. Two more days and all of that'll change though (; Real world time!
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

SomeWhere Posted: 10:23 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249408
SomeWhere
+
Keyblade21 said:Give them credit where credit is due. Teenagers generally don't last long in relationships because they don't take them serious. They're young and that's how they act. Until they actually care about finding a spouse, they will not last very long.

I don't think there is such a thing as bad popular Alana xD
Maybe unpopular, but not bad popular

Most go for quantity rather than quality...kind of sad. But each to their own, I won't judge. Some people like switching partners and have a phobia of long term relationships.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
steelersrock01 Posted: 14:20 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249451
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I'm somewhat popular I suppose. I get along with everyone, mostly due to my rather laid-back personality. I keep that same personality here, which is probably a reason I get along so well with everyone here. I've never had any problems with anybody, and I'm always having a conversation with someone. I guess if you had to rank my senior class into "tiers" or whatever, I'd be in the second one: where you're friends with everyone, but not many people go out of their way to make it a point to have a conversation.

I'm content with that, really. Never been happier.

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on May 29th 2013 »
Craizen Posted: 16:43 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249489
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I was kinda mid pack, I could hang with who I wanted without much trouble but I still had my core group of friends which was an odd mix of girls
Matt77 Posted: 19:00 May29 2013 Post ID: 3249528
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Back in primary school I had a bit of trouble with 'those people'. But I'm fine now. I fit in, mostly everyone fits in. No one's really popular in my group. We're all on about the same level of popularity.

I'm sure everyone has had a bit of trouble back in school. Some just want the memories to go away but the more you try to hide it, the longer it will stay.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
sphynxx Posted: 03:13 May30 2013 Post ID: 3249610
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
All throughout schooling, I had a solid yet small group of really close friends, but I always got along with pretty much everyone in my year/grade. High School I was the guy that could fit in anywhere, whether it be the stuck up barbies, the "jocks" or my group of friends who didn't a fcuk and were all laid-back and messed around playing sport etc lol. Most of us were all fairly intelligent and so got along with those others who had intelligence as well, but we weren't really "geeks" per se.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
SomeWhere Posted: 13:14 May30 2013 Post ID: 3249701
SomeWhere
+
I loved my time in Korea. Only time ******* were all around me. Guess being an foreign Asian in an Asian country works.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Ju Ju Man Posted: 21:31 Jun01 2013 Post ID: 3250208
Ju Ju Man
Post Likes: 3
+
I was bullied and name called quite a lot in elementary school. But as time went on, most of those jerks wound up in juvie, expelled, or realized they were complete ********. I was actually pretty popular in high school, despite being a complete nerd. I must have done something right.
Want to help a brother out? Click Here and hit "Start Generating"!

"Argh! He's not gonna get away with this!"
steelersrock01 Posted: 22:34 Jun01 2013 Post ID: 3250215
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Ju Ju Man said:I was actually pretty popular in high school, despite being a complete nerd. I must have done something right.

This is exactly how I feel haha
Volke Posted: 05:57 Jun02 2013 Post ID: 3250285
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Experienced a small extent of bullying but I always stood up for myself and, when I had to, fought back, which pretty nullified it.

Towards the end of school I got on with the majority of the people I knew there. I always had a group I'd hang out with, but only became part of a small but solid group of friends in my final year, who I then continued to be friends with over the following two years in Sixth Form, and some of them to this day despite having been in Uni for four years.

Truth be told, I've always been very introverted and someone who's a bit different to most of the others, so I've never been 'popular', but surprisingly had little trouble.

I was glad to get out of school, though. I strongly disliked it.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close