Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

DragladeFan Posted: 21:55 Jun01 2013 Post ID: 3250209
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
((Read Fanfiction and Role Play Rules before joining))

Plot: Pokemon Trainers get their first Pokemon and set out on a long journey to become Pokemon Masters and encounter many tough challenges and Trainers.

Length: Until 2014 (will be followed by part 2 except with a different plot)

Bio:

Name: April
Friend, New Friend, or rival (new friends can join after meeting or battle; the rival/rivals are/is recurring): N/A (I'm the starting character)
City/Town: First town in Pokemon White/Black (forgot the name)
Type of Trainer (Pokemon Trainer, Breeder, Ace Trainer, etc.): At first, Trainer. She then becomes a Breeder once she catches 2 Pokemon since she decides it's her dream.
First Pokemon (characters will choose them before their adventure begins): Tepig
Bio (the actual one): Since age six, April has wanted a Pokemon to call her own. She is often shy around her new friends and will hestitate to talk to old friends as well if new friends are near. Gets scared easily, though some people may scare her on purpose. If a certain Pokemon is mentioned (or more than one depending on if I want and depending on the Pokemon), she will cry (sometimes dramatically) upon hearing its/their name(s) due to the loss of the Pokemon she had when she was little. She will often run away and cry since her shyness prevents her from crying around new friends. She is angered by people mentioning her mother dying if they say it in a rude way, and feels sad if they mention it and are her friends (since her mother died trying to protect her and her brother, who died with her mother).

RULES:

Anyone can be a trainer the characters encounter or a recurring rival for each member of the travelling group. They need to fill out the bio first, AND recurring rivals have to appear at different times, unless being accompanied by another rival, challenging them for a double battle.

No forms of bad language can be used.

Adventure will start when we have at least two characters (me and someone else).

This RP may be mentioned on the SC Teams and Clans board and General Chat forums if it's based on the topic (e.g. What Have You Been Doing Recently, How Was Your Day, etc.)

If you don't know how to edit your posts, please use the "Edit" button. Your extra posts will be deleted and added to your first post. The edit button is in the bottom- right corner.

Last rule, have fun!

((Rules subject to change. I do not want to be responsible for rule- breaking, so please follow the rules. By not following the rules, remember, you can be taken off the RP and if no one takes your character's place, your character will be an NPC.))

CAST:

Me- April and Tepig

Penguinlord- ??? and Eevee

BANNED:

No one yet.

« Last edited by DragladeFan on Jun 15th 2013 »
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:08 Jun04 2013 Post ID: 3250876
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
((Can I ask a question about the first pokemon we're allowed to have?))
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Itmustboom Posted: 23:56 Jun05 2013 Post ID: 3251078
Itmustboom
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 2
+
Why is the name of the cartoon is POKEMON?
Craizen Posted: 06:16 Jun06 2013 Post ID: 3251115
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Because it involves Pokemon.

From what I see we all just kinda have our own adventures interloping with a main story here?
DragladeFan Posted: 16:34 Jun10 2013 Post ID: 3252029
DragladeFan
+
penguinlord352 said:((Can I ask a question about the first pokemon we're allowed to have?))

((Um... any of the starters from the past generations. And any Pokemon (from the wild from past generations))

Craizen said:From what I see we all just kinda have our own adventures interloping with a main story here?

((Yes.))
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:58 Jun10 2013 Post ID: 3252034
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
((So an Eevee is alright?))
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
DragladeFan Posted: 19:24 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253072
DragladeFan
+
((Yes.))

EDIT: ((Why can't I delete posts anymore? My tablet messed up and didn't show I already posted and now I can't delete my post, even though I made the thread. Now I'm left with a blank post since I thought editing it and erasing it will delete it, but it didn't.))

« Last edited by DragladeFan on Jun 15th 2013 »
DragladeFan Posted: 19:40 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253080
DragladeFan
+
((Yes.))
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close