Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

What was or is your Favorite Gamming Console.?

Moderators for this forum: sphynxx
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Billyo Posted: 08:47 Jul18 2013 Post ID: 3259983
Billyo
Post Likes: 13
+
My Favorite Console was the: Sega/Genesis; That's when games started to really improve. Graphics were Awesome. and Software really popped, and memory got bigger.!!... I Love Sega`s Stuff...
Join Blunderbuss in Team Forums
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
stormform Posted: 12:04 Jul18 2013 Post ID: 3260035
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
I play on PC but my favorite would probably the original playstation, since that was the one that is the console I first really started spending my time playing games on.

KingofCorn Posted: 22:27 Jul18 2013 Post ID: 3260186
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Nintendo 64
Billyo Posted: 12:58 Jul20 2013 Post ID: 3260616
Billyo
+
stormform said:I play on PC but my favorite would probably the original playstation, since that was the one that is the console I first really started spending my time playing games on.

Hi stormform, How R. U.? I had one, and the Original Playstation (Playstation 1) was the Best Console of its time. Why? You ask. (Like Anyone`s Asking) Because, They were the first Company to come out with the CD Disk for there Software.
All other Console`s had Gamming Cartridges. And Yes, They had a lot of problems. If you were around in the 80`s, You may have owned a Nintendo Entertainment System. The NES. Witch had many Good, Popular games. The downside was the cartridges wore out fast. You may remember, Or remember your Parents Blowing on the cartridge or jiggling the cartridge in the Console, To get it to work.!!... A many of controllers were thrown at TV`s across America.
The Disk is Still the best for software storage. I imagine they`ll get smaller, or like USB storage device. Who knows what they will come up with . Any Idea`s? Cya.!!...
steelersrock01 Posted: 20:25 Jul20 2013 Post ID: 3260718
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
My favorite would have to be a tie between the ps2, ps3 and Gamecube.

The ps2 simply because of the huge amount of amazing games I played on it and the memories I have of it. The years I played the ps2 I was young and didn't judge games based on some objective "quality" fed to me by game journalists and reviewers. Some of my favorite gaming memories are of playing the old DBZ games and Rumble Racing with my buds.

The ps3 because it was the console that introduced me to online gaming. That opened up a whole new world for me. Hundreds of hours spent playing CoD 4 and sports games online, making tons of friends along the way. One guy I played CoD 4 with in 2007 I'm still friends with now.

The GameCube because, again, of all the memories I have with it. Countless hours playing Mario Kart Double Dash, SSB: Melee, Kirby Air Ride.

Now I mainly play games on my computer, unless I have friends over. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think any gaming console in the future will ever give me experiences or memories like those 3 did.
Billyo Posted: 13:35 Jul22 2013 Post ID: 3261240
Billyo
+
Hey steelersrock01, I think your on to something here. Growing up and playing Vid-games with our friends, Had some good memories. I have some online friends, I still play "Battlefield 3" with. I met them years ago playing "Bad Co".
Technology, Will Get Better! So Will Consoles! So, I Guess the only thing we can do is,
In the Future, Get our Old Friends together and have fun playing a new game on our "New Playstation 15" Aaaaa,ha! Its kinda funny? Right.!!... Cya...
nightmare2 Posted: 16:36 Jul22 2013 Post ID: 3261293
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
I'd guess mine would be one of the PS's the first was what really got me into console games and introduced a few great games to me. I also remember the one that I owned had its own TV screen which I found incredibly convenient. However PS2, mostly for the reason steeler's said with its massive selection of games, but also probably cause it had both Kingdom Hearts on it. And finally the PS3 cause the online feature. I have a small group of friends on my list that have been there since I got my PS3 5ish years ago and still play with. I've had tons of good times playing with my friends on different games.
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Pravinj Posted: 03:10 Jul23 2013 Post ID: 3261438
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
Mine will always be the Gameboy advance (sp)...my childhood wouldn't have been half as fun without the experience of playing the first Pokemon games on that...I still have it, ten years later, and I still play it, to this date, it is still my most favourite console (:

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
KingofCorn Posted: 03:16 Jul23 2013 Post ID: 3261441
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I still have mine from 03 too don't use it as much as I used to
stormform Posted: 11:55 Jul23 2013 Post ID: 3261522
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
Oh yeah, I forgot about the game boy, I think I still have the 2 I had somewhere. So many hours spent on that thing.

Volke Posted: 15:49 Jul23 2013 Post ID: 3261569
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
A toss up between...

SNES. First console I ever owned. Has some games which will never be bettered.

PS1. First console I owned that I played for years (parents made me sell the SNES so I'd have more pocket money going to France). Has Final Fantasy VII and Silent Hill, amongst many many others.

GBA. Loved the thing. Would take it everywhere. The SP was even better.

Gamecube. The console I was really into during my 'hardcore' gaming days. Games were so much more exciting then. The Gamecube also has the best game of all time - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Most of you won't have heard of it/played it, though. Such a shame.
Mr. Reaper. Posted: 08:45 Jul26 2013 Post ID: 3262157
Mr. Reaper.
Post Likes: 2
+
I'm torn between the SNES and the N64.
Such a strange and wonderful childhood jumping from Mario to Duke Nukem.
Not to mention one of my all time favorite SNES game Jurassic Park.

As for handhelds, I'd have to go with the original Nintendo DS.
Yes I had a GB , and GBA but the NDS served me well when I spent months in hospital.
Billyo Posted: 18:25 Jul26 2013 Post ID: 3262347
Billyo
+

My Nephews and I would play baseball on the NES all day long. I really miss those days...
KingofCorn Posted: 19:12 Jul26 2013 Post ID: 3262379
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
yeah and I would play Duck Hunt for hours
Billyo Posted: 14:54 Jul27 2013 Post ID: 3262561
Billyo
+
KingofCorn said:yeah and I would play Duck Hunt for hours

Geeesss!! I forgot about Duck Hunt.. I really like that game too. Did that have the Pistol or the Shotgun?
KingofCorn Posted: 15:58 Jul27 2013 Post ID: 3262580
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Pistol but I pawned a long time ago.
Billyo Posted: 07:02 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266279
Billyo
+
I remember playing Joe Montana Football on my Sega. That was a lot of fun.. I bet you can trace Madden and NFL Blitz back to this game.. Any of you guys played it before?
Ulquiorra Schiffer Posted: 15:43 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266368
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Post Likes: 10
+
I always have been a huge fan of Gamecube, Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut, Zelda The Wind Waker, Metroid Prime, Paper Mario, those games made my childhood kickass

^Yes, I made this^
Alana|D Posted: 21:18 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266417
Alana|D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Post Likes: 400
+
My favorite was the N64.
Ulquiorra Schiffer Posted: 22:50 Aug12 2013 Post ID: 3266440
Ulquiorra Schiffer
Post Likes: 10
+
Nintendo 64 was definitely a teenage favorite since all my friends are nothing but lazy stoners who spent the last 2 years trying to beat one level in Super Mario 64 xD Amazing system for its time though

^Yes, I made this^
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close