Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Discussion: Outer Space

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
KingofCorn Posted: 14:28 Jan20 2014 Post ID: 3300289
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
Americans need to be more independent. Too many people are living off the system.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 14:31 Jan20 2014 Post ID: 3300290
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I agree, and many of those people aren't even legal citizens.
KingofCorn Posted: 16:01 Jan20 2014 Post ID: 3300304
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Not just that but most of them are cheating it. Like people on welfare driving Cadillacs.
Matt77 Posted: 18:25 Jan20 2014 Post ID: 3300334
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
I think in 1,000 years humans may be able to live on the Moon and Mars.

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jan 20th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
KingofCorn Posted: 19:28 Jan20 2014 Post ID: 3300365
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
That's a little extreme try 132 years.
Matt77 Posted: 23:24 Jan20 2014 Post ID: 3300388
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Why 132?

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

KingofCorn Posted: 01:40 Jan21 2014 Post ID: 3300407
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
How often do things happen in exactly 1,000 years or 10 years?
Matt77 Posted: 05:58 Jan21 2014 Post ID: 3300434
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
But it could've been 100 or 150. Why exactly 132?

ViolinViolinViolin

KingofCorn Posted: 09:04 Jan21 2014 Post ID: 3300461
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
You'll see.
Dark Breloom Posted: 12:47 Jan21 2014 Post ID: 3300497
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
Warrior13 said:Matt: That sounded a little like a pot shot, but okay, I'll take it. The exact opposite; the evidence is there no matter what, but it is your choice to believe if God created everything or not.

this is exactly what i'm talking about. you can't even see past your own bias. just because a planet was made does not mean god is real. that is not real "evidence", it's assumption based on personal belief and opinion that has no factual evidence. i suppose there is no hope for people like you, though.

on the topic of space, though, we'll probably be starting up space colonies in the next hundred years or so, considering how fast technology is developing at this rate. if we can clone things (albeit with little success atm), living on the moon / mars isn't really that far away, it just takes money and a good plan.
KingofCorn Posted: 13:30 Jan21 2014 Post ID: 3300507
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
I hope they make faster then light travel.
Warrior13 Posted: 09:02 Jan22 2014 Post ID: 3300611
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Dark Breloom said:
Warrior13 said:Matt: That sounded a little like a pot shot, but okay, I'll take it. The exact opposite; the evidence is there no matter what, but it is your choice to believe if God created everything or not.

this is exactly what i'm talking about. you can't even see past your own bias. just because a planet was made does not mean god is real. that is not real "evidence", it's assumption based on personal belief and opinion that has no factual evidence. i suppose there is no hope for people like you, though.

What you mean to say is I can't see past my faith. I see the evidence; I see it everyday. This includes the evidence that Jake listed. This evidence goes along in perfect harmony with my faith. I never said "A planet is here so God must have made it." No, I see the evidence. I can't believe something as ridiculous as the Big Bang Theory. The thought of two particles creating the entire universe, all life included, that works somehow in perfect harmony is unbelievable.

Also, I hope you don't mind if I quote you to describe you: "I suppose there is no hope for people like you ."
KingofCorn Posted: 09:57 Jan22 2014 Post ID: 3300625
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
That describes him.
Dark Breloom Posted: 18:02 Jan22 2014 Post ID: 3300665
Dark Breloom
Post Likes: 95
+
Warrior13 said:
Dark Breloom said:

What you mean to say is I can't see past my faith. I see the evidence; I see it everyday. This includes the evidence that Jake listed. This evidence goes along in perfect harmony with my faith. I never said "A planet is here so God must have made it." No, I see the evidence. I can't believe something as ridiculous as the Big Bang Theory. The thought of two particles creating the entire universe, all life included, that works somehow in perfect harmony is unbelievable.

Also, I hope you don't mind if I quote you to describe you: "I suppose there is no hope for people like you ."

Warrior13 said:I think it's God plan to start with the earth and end it all on the earth.

Warrior13 said:Any theory besides that God created the Universe has no adequate explanation (probably because they are all man-made theories).

Warrior13 said:God was always there. He is all powerful and can do anything, and that's how he created the earth.

yeah...

do you even know what evidence is? evidence is information that is used to support a claim. how can you use "the evidence of the earth" to support the existence of god when no one truly knows how the earth was created? seriously, doesn't the evidence all around you kind of go in perfect harmony with my thinking, too? i mean, everything around me points to the big bang! the evidence goes along with perfect harmony in my faith, as you would say. technically, doesn't everything that you call "evidence" fall back to any universe creation theory? so how does it support your claim and not anyone elses...?

and really, could you please tell me what this evidence is? i mean, i keep hearing about it, but you've never really said what is. like, is it the trees? or the animals? potatoes? homelessness? poverty? death? like, what the heck is your actual evidence?
Matt77 Posted: 19:22 Jan22 2014 Post ID: 3300675
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Dark - Just drop it. 1. You'll never beat Christians 2. We were finally starting to get back on topic.

Warrior - The Big Bang was created by only 2 particles! You're right. That is ridiculous. And by the way, the fact that you said "I suppose there is no hope for people like you ." proves that you are trying to convert us. And if you are, I am NOT ok with that.

But Dark does have a point. Evidence that God is real can't be trees or clouds because there is no proof except the bible (which isn't proof because anyone could've written it) that God created the trees and clouds.

Back to the topic. I guess if we wanted humans to live on the Moon, we could make a huge glass sphere that goes around the Moon pumping air into it from Earth.

ViolinViolinViolin

Sonic_Master Posted: 21:17 Jan22 2014 Post ID: 3300684
Sonic_Master
Zhuli! Do the thing!
Post Likes: 2
+
Dark Breloom said:
on the topic of space, though, we'll probably be starting up space colonies in the next hundred years or so, considering how fast technology is developing at this rate. if we can clone things (albeit with little success atm), living on the moon / mars isn't really that far away, it just takes money and a good plan.

Oh yeah like Space Colony ARK.
KingofCorn said:I hope they make faster then light travel.

When? In the 23rd Century?
Where's my sig?
Matt77 Posted: 23:18 Jan22 2014 Post ID: 3300702
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Hopefully tomorrow.

ViolinViolinViolin

KingofCorn Posted: 01:11 Jan23 2014 Post ID: 3300733
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Dark stop quoting.
Matt77 Posted: 01:13 Jan23 2014 Post ID: 3300736
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
He does that a lot. You're getting a post like for saying that.

ViolinViolinViolin

KingofCorn Posted: 01:18 Jan23 2014 Post ID: 3300743
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Well thanks.
Displaying Page 4 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close