Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon FireRed

FAQ - attempt to pin this by frequent bumps

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Fwank Posted at: 09:27 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376383
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
+
due to a minority demand from the "last surviving sages" ie mods of SC, i'm hereby making an attempted sticky FAQ so you'd all stop asking silly questions; this means if you start a topic about a question i already answered, you're banned =] ...

i wish it were that easy, but your topic will be closed at the least, now, onto your questions: (as this is the FIRE RED forums, i'll try to keep the questions relevant) *note: significant answers will be written in caps*

Q. How do you catch mew/celebi/jirachi/deoxys/lugia/ho-oh???
A. You don't, you trade it from other versions, any LEGITIMATE means of obtaining these promotional pokes are as of now vaporized; you must either HACK the game to get these pokemon, or MYSTERY GIFT with someone who already have the tickets of the promotional pokemon

Q. How do i get the tickets?
A. you must MYSTERY GIFT with people who already have them, the tickets will have a priority to duplicate to your game pak, or goto a NINTENDO PROMOTIONAL EVENT (pokemon rocks america, if you live in the states) here are some dates given by ShadowDemonXXXX (can't remember the 4 numbers, it involved the numbers 1 2 8 and 9):

9/17/05 CA, San Jose
10/01/05 AZ, Phoenix
10/08/05 TX, Dallas
10/15/05 IL, Chicago
10/22/05 MA, Boston

good luck gettin those tickets, pack a NAPALM just incase they run out of tickets. (thx again to shadowdemon... something, for pointing this out)

Q. How do you catch the ledgendary dogs?
A. THROW A POKEBALL at them... ... ... just on the safe side, throw the MASTERBALL at them, if you've already used the masterball, you are screwed, now you gota use a pokemon who is FASTER THAN THE DOGS + have a SLEEPING MOVE and walk around with it as your leading poke at all times... once you see the dog, sleep em, chop away, and throw the ball

Q. Where is mewtwo?
A. inside the CERULEAN CAVE

Q. Where is Lorelei?
A. on ISLAND 4

Q. Where's Island 4?
A. beyond island 3... haha, but after you've BEATEN THE LEAGUE WITH AT LEAST 60 POKEMON ON DEX etc etc yada yada i forgot and i forget but basicali, when you meet those requirements (plus having given ruby to Celio) lorelei will go missing, u gota make sure u now have the national dex from prof oak, and you'll gain access to Island 4

Q. Where is *insert item name*??
A. read a WALKTHROUGH, make sure you take advantage of the search feature of the browser, Ctrl+F pplz

Q. Where is *insert TM name* ??
A. read ANOTHER WALKTHROUGH if one doesn't say; no one friggin remembers where everything was, people are going to check their guide books or search online; u may as well do it yerself

Q. OmFg Mew PWNzorS and ROxOrZ It CaN lYke +0+4lY D3s+r0Y M3w+w0!!!
A. if you TYPE LIKE THIS, go away, and NO, mewtwo>mew, mew is stupid

Q. My Team Is the Best, No?
A. Neigh, or in layman's terms, HEOL NOE

Q. Can somebody rate my team?
A. YES, they can, but please set it out in an appropriate format; MOVELISTS and HELD ITEMS is a must and EV TRAINING prefered, but what ever you do DONT post their levels and stats, it looks fubugli

Q. Whois the best trainer on the forums?
A. *has an incredible urge to say an equivalent of "your female parent"..* it HONESTLY DOESNT CONCERN YOU SINCE THEY'RE 100% BETTER THAN YOU OR YOUR UNCLE OR YOUR FRIEND WHO WAS A CHAMPION IN POKEMON IN MICHIGAN (that whole sentence was caps; that whole sentence was important)

Q. What is an AR?
A. AR stands for ACTION REPLAY, it's a CHEATING DEVICE, or when we make reference to it, a cheat code, that's inputted with the cheating device; this is one of those things where you either know it or don't know it, so don't bother trying to figure it out if you don't get it already

Q. What about GS, Exploder, GG, CB
A. they're all similar, some are actuali the euro/american variations; same thing, just different names

Q. Who would win?
A. WHO EVER I SAY WILL WIN

Q. How do you apply to be a mod?
A. STFU, and eventuali we'll think you're well mannered enough to manage a mod position

Q. Who are you to tell us all this?
A. *heavy breathing* I AM YOUR FATHER ... so tell me, WHO IS YOUR DADDY? *heavy breathing*

Q. Would i be able to beat *insert pro's name here* in NetBattle, hence earning me bragging rights on the forums, hence making me unbelievably cool?
A. Yes it is technically possible to jump off the Taipei 101, slam the ground, and survive and live the rest of your life as a vegetable, but the chances are vert slim... how ever you're talking about sky diving without a parachute at your level, so... yeah, short answer is NO, long answer is *refer to my personal E-mail regarding how you can't beat people on NB*

Q. Can I ask you a question?
A. NO

there, if any of you smart alecs come up with variations of similar questions, trouble no more, we shall redirect you to www.goaway.com and forever miss your pressence as the non exsistant noob who never made us answer you, thank you, and stfu (no offense)

*final notes* any insults or offense will be taken and ignore, bytch to your noobish hearts content
Cross Stinger Posted at: 09:34 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376387
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
I'll be the first to secure a bump.

very good, Fwank, Serebii.net will love this.
bleepman Posted at: 12:32 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 376544
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
hahah fwank i love this.

lol crossy serebii himself is a ******, he would ban on sight if he found it.
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
RJ Fighter Posted at: 16:24 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377128
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
+
*Lights from heaven appear* THANK YOU FWANK lol. XD. This'll keep n00bs from asking these dumb questions.
jumpoff Posted at: 19:10 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377535
jumpoff
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol hmmm why didnt mod's think of that before lol smart move fwank lol u should be like asuper mod or sumthin lol
hi i guss lol
bleepman Posted at: 21:19 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377796
bleepman
Forum GuestMember
+
+
nah he's make the n00bs of the forum start crying, but its okay, we still like him anyways :-D :-P
http://www.forumsvibe.com - Start Your Own Free Forum There!
Trunks245 Posted at: 22:24 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377918
Trunks245
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Haha thats real funny Fwank. (seriously it is really funny)
My sig is lost. Please contact if found.
LexDrake Posted at: 00:47 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378165
LexDrake
Forum GuestMember
+
+
*takes all those words,shoves it all in a can and configures it into n00b repelant*
To all of those poor unlucky souls out there, this is for you:

If you don't watch Black Cat then Train Heartnet has a message for you:

I came to deliver some bad luck.
pokecrusher Posted at: 03:26 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378332
pokecrusher
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Finaly they will stop being ANOYING!!!!!
Man I just dont know anymore.
Fwank Posted at: 07:09 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380521
Fwank
+
+
bump; this is the kind of thread that gets read 10 million times buy onli gets replies from supporters... reason: *speechless*
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 07:24 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380536
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Hey nice FAQ, definately needed in this kind of forum - we just need a better sticky feature!
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Fwank Posted at: 07:27 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382592
Fwank
+
+
*bump*

can't out bump me noobs, i'm experienced in the ancient art of bumpage

*bump*

as of right now, team_roket_member is ignored, i replied to 3 noobi posts and saw another 30; i'm too old for this shyt
SS5 vageto Posted at: 11:21 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 382830
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Aug-2005 Fwank said:due to a minority demand from the "last surviving sages" ie mods of SC, i'm hereby making an attempted sticky FAQ so you'd all stop asking silly questions; this means if you start a topic about a question i already answered, you're banned =] ...

i wish it were that easy, but your topic will be closed at the least, now, onto your questions: (as this is the FIRE RED forums, i'll try to keep the questions relevant) *note: significant answers will be written in caps*

Q. How do you catch mew/celebi/jirachi/deoxys/lugia/ho-oh???
A. You don't, you trade it from other versions, any LEGITIMATE means of obtaining these promotional pokes are as of now vaporized; you must either HACK the game to get these pokemon, or MYSTERY GIFT with someone who already have the tickets of the promotional pokemon

A. you must MYSTERY GIFT with people who already have them, the tickets will have a priority to duplicate to your game pak, or goto a NINTENDO PROMOTIONAL EVENT (pokemon rocks america, if you live in the states) here are some dates given by ShadowDemonXXXX (can't remember the 4 numbers, it involved the numbers 1 2 8 and 9):

9/17/05 CA, San Jose
10/01/05 AZ, Phoenix
10/08/05 TX, Dallas
10/15/05 IL, Chicago
10/22/05 MA, Boston

good luck gettin those tickets, pack a NAPALM just incase they run out of tickets. (thx again to shadowdemon... something, for pointing this out)

A. THROW A POKEBALL at them... ... ... just on the safe side, throw the MASTERBALL at them, if you've already used the masterball, you are screwed, now you gota use a pokemon who is FASTER THAN THE DOGS + have a SLEEPING MOVE and walk around with it as your leading poke at all times... once you see the dog, sleep em, chop away, and throw the ball

Q. Where is mewtwo?
A. inside the CERULEAN CAVE

Q. Where is Lorelei?
A. on ISLAND 4

Q. Where's Island 4?
A. beyond island 3... haha, but after you've BEATEN THE LEAGUE WITH AT LEAST 60 POKEMON ON DEX etc etc yada yada i forgot and i forget but basicali, when you meet those requirements (plus having given ruby to Celio) lorelei will go missing, u gota make sure u now have the national dex from prof oak, and you'll gain access to Island 4

Q. Where is *insert item name*??
A. read a WALKTHROUGH, make sure you take advantage of the search feature of the browser, Ctrl+F pplz

Q. Where is *insert TM name* ??
A. read ANOTHER WALKTHROUGH if one doesn't say; no one friggin remembers where everything was, people are going to check their guide books or search online; u may as well do it yerself

Q. OmFg Mew PWNzorS and ROxOrZ It CaN lYke +0+4lY D3s+r0Y M3w+w0!!!
A. if you TYPE LIKE THIS, go away, and NO, mewtwo>mew, mew is stupid

Q. My Team Is the Best, No?
A. Neigh, or in layman's terms, HEOL NOE

A. YES, they can, but please set it out in an appropriate format; MOVELISTS and HELD ITEMS is a must and EV TRAINING prefered, but what ever you do DONT post their levels and stats, it looks fubugli

Q. Whois the best trainer on the forums?
A. *has an incredible urge to say an equivalent of "your female parent"..* it HONESTLY DOESNT CONCERN YOU SINCE THEY'RE 100% BETTER THAN YOU OR YOUR UNCLE OR YOUR FRIEND WHO WAS A CHAMPION IN POKEMON IN MICHIGAN (that whole sentence was caps; that whole sentence was important)

Q. What is an AR?
A. AR stands for ACTION REPLAY, it's a CHEATING DEVICE, or when we make reference to it, a cheat code, that's inputted with the cheating device; this is one of those things where you either know it or don't know it, so don't bother trying to figure it out if you don't get it already

Q. What about GS, Exploder, GG, CB
A. they're all similar, some are actuali the euro/american variations; same thing, just different names

Q. Who would win?
A. WHO EVER I SAY WILL WIN

Q. How do you apply to be a mod?
A. STFU, and eventuali we'll think you're well mannered enough to manage a mod position

Q. Who are you to tell us all this?
A. *heavy breathing* I AM YOUR FATHER ... so tell me, WHO IS YOUR DADDY? *heavy breathing*

Q. Would i be able to beat *insert pro's name here* in NetBattle, hence earning me bragging rights on the forums, hence making me unbelievably cool?
A. Yes it is technically possible to jump off the Taipei 101, slam the ground, and survive and live the rest of your life as a vegetable, but the chances are vert slim... how ever you're talking about sky diving without a parachute at your level, so... yeah, short answer is NO, long answer is *refer to my personal E-mail regarding how you can't beat people on NB*

Q. Can I ask you a question?
A. NO

there, if any of you smart alecs come up with variations of similar questions, trouble no more, we shall redirect you to www.goaway.com and forever miss your pressence as the non exsistant noob who never made us answer you, thank you, and stfu (no offense)

*final notes* any insults or offense will be taken and ignore, bytch to your noobish hearts content
A. You can't anymore, you must MYSTERY GIFT with people who already have them, the tickets will have a priority to duplicate to your game pak etc yada yada yada blah blah bling blah spam

That or get them yourself at a promotional Nintendo Event.

A. YES, they can, but please set it out in an appropriate format; MOVELISTS and EV TRAINING prefered, HELD ITEMS are bonus, but what ever you do DONT post their levels and stats, it looks fubugli

If it is a ingame team how will they track their EVs? Unless they keep track or use one of those very annoying application Programs on the computer ment for tracking your Pokes EVs.

A. THROW A POKEBALL at them... ... ... just on the safe side, throw the MASTERBALL at them, if you've already used the masterball, you are screwed, you cannot catch the ONE LEDGENDARY DOG that's running around Kanto anymore, you can get a second chance if you START ALL OVER AGAIN

If your fist attemp fails then use your PokeDex with it's new found data on the Legendary Dog you encountered and track them down. If you do not have a Master Ball then have a Pokemon use Sleep Powder or Spore, any sleep based move. Pokemon that learn sleep based moves (Ex: Venusaur, Parasect, Gengar). Once they are put to sleep switch to a Pokemon that knows FALSE SWIP witch will always bring HP down to 1 regardless of level and attack stat perimeters then begin throwing your Ultra Balls. Having basically no HP and a stat condition will help even out your odds.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Fwank Posted at: 12:12 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385472
Fwank
+
+
*bump* Please read the first post for the FAQ

in response to SS5

nintendo promo: there are none now =S; nothing to 'promote'

tracking EVs: how do WE track evs? we're all human, i wouldn't expect tham to post their EVs n e how... i did say prefered, i shoulda made movelist mandatory, but EV's would be nice; at least gives me an idea of what they're trying to do

catching dog: yeah, that's tedious + you have to encounter it by luck... since you're going to use a sleeper whois obviousli higher leveled than the dogs, u can't use the repelant trick...

... not to mention this was my attempt to make noobs start all over again XD

and what happened to jumpoff? he suddenli became queer; yet stil lol'ing...
pokecrusher Posted at: 12:18 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385486
pokecrusher
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
jumpoff was banned
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 12:22 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385497
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
The n00bs are just being annoying and making pointless threads. For example, you don't make a thread to get your team rated, you post it in the team rating thread.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
pokecrusher Posted at: 12:24 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385501
pokecrusher
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Exactly >_<
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 12:28 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385512
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Y'know, I'd bet we would have so much more room if noobs just stuck to one thread. If you visit the prehistoric pages(i.e.33rd and 32nd pages of the pokemon emerald forum)you will find many pages giving out Action Replay codes. And people complain that SS5 and others close their threads. NO WONDER!
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Fwank Posted at: 12:19 Sep04 2005 Post ID: 388144
Fwank
+
+
*bump*

nah it's ok to post your own team, it just sux coz u can't make reference to other teams etc, like sometimes i mite accidentali rate a similar team different according to how the poster spoke about his team -_-" happens often, but i edit it asap wen in cases where i notice... and these days it's gettin a bit more solid (since i dun rate as much)
SS5 vageto Posted at: 22:17 Sep05 2005 Post ID: 392593
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Okay, off topic, but before anything, I am tired of all your gay *** AR/GS threads, STFU. Deal with it. No one cares there is like 26 different topics I bet that involve AR or GS, all your doing is just making the same constant topic, and it's getting annoying, all farther topics will be shut down. So that this don't go farther down the hill, I will close it, maybe this should be posted on a cheat submission, or maybe one day you can pin this if this site ever gets sticky features. That or look back a few pages.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 120799

Post Top
Click to close