Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Short and Incomplete Stories

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nightmare2 Posted: 21:00 Feb08 2014 Post ID: 3304228
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Like any other lazy creative writer I have many masterpieces in waiting that have been started yet never finished. So I figure I will post em here for you to witness true prowess when it comes to the pen, or due to recent technological advances the keyboard.
-------------------------------------
That being said I would welcome any comments on my writings and any ideas and all that. So when I get around to it I shall post more incomplete stories. Preferable when I have power again as it is inconvenient to type up stories with only the aid of a flash light to read my writings.
----- ------- ---- ... ------------------
So the first piece of writing is a Fan Fic I started writing, one which I think is somewhere on this site. Probably a few pages back through this forum. Not sure if I ever updated it or not.
Spoiler:
click to reveal

You'll have to forgive any odd symbols or messed up format. Word to SuperCheats has been infamous for causing some problems when copied over.
------------------------------------------------------
Wow this post is long. The previous entry was quite a bit longer than I thought it would be and a hell of a lot more poorly written. I believe I wrote that back in 08 a little after first joining this sight. So many grammar and spelling errors. Makes me proud when I compare it to a slightly more recent work which I am in the process of typing up into word. It isn't that long, only a few pages, so it fulfills the short requirement and it is also incomplete. Two outta two. It also has no name. I wrote it a little more than a year ago for a creative writing class where we needed to have a journal with daily page long entries of creative writings, poems or stories. The following piece is one of the two short incomplete stories I wrote in my journal. I do hope you enjoy it. When I get the rest up on word I will add it in.
Spoiler:
click to reveal

Once again same as before comment, express your opinion, point out mistakes, and all that fun stuff.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Feb 16th 2014 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Marnie752 Posted: 13:07 Feb23 2014 Post ID: 3306553
Marnie752
Post Likes: 0
+
Nice stories!Thumbs Up

You Have To Admit, Enderman Is The Best Monster In Minecraft
ScarlettZoe Posted: 04:47 Sep29 2014 Post ID: 3348158
ScarlettZoe
Forum GuestMember
+
Great start I like where its going. And it isn't so bad. The writing is good. Really like to see this finished and maybe after its all out ta your head you can fix it up. But so far nightmare approves.
Scarlett
lauragibs Posted: 03:24 Dec09 2014 Post ID: 3362973
lauragibs
Forum GuestMember
+
i am willing to have a start liek that althoigh
Babblu0 Posted: 00:55 Mar26 2015 Post ID: 3374806
Babblu0
Forum GuestMember
+
hey gamer folk who remembers SOUL EATER. I need some people to vid chat with me or chat on here and maybe we could get together and video rec. a role play video
FSL:
anijohn1316 Posted: 03:55 Apr15 2015 Post ID: 3376400
anijohn1316
Forum GuestMember
+
My best wishes for this and is such a fantastic story thank youThumbs Up
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close