Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Just popping in

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
KingofCorn Posted: 00:35 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305070
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
When I hear Deadwing I think of Batman.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TestVirus101 Posted: 06:53 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305105
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Boo

KingofCorn Posted: 13:39 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305143
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
What's that?
v-gamer Posted: 19:22 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305171
v-gamer
y so srs?
Post Likes: 4
+
Pooly! Testy!

When I first logged into the site the other day, I saw a message in my profile from jamarie. Such nostalgia. <3
Avatar: In memory of ieatwyverns <3

Thank you, Vasco <3
qwertyuio Posted: 19:49 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305174
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+

TestVirus101 said:Boo

I refuse to play that game at night. ;;

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Feb 14th 2014 »
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
KingofCorn Posted: 22:13 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305186
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
What game is that?
Matt77 Posted: 23:31 Feb14 2014 Post ID: 3305193
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
...Pooly, V-gamer and quertyuio came back within a few days!

« Last edited by Matt77 on Feb 14th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
InvertAlpha Posted: 00:13 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305198
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
There was a thread awhile ago where old members pop in.

I don't come here that often, but when I do, it's because I click the "Other" section of my bookmarks toolbar.

That or it's June or December.

Yo vee, everyone on pxe still hate me for some reason?
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
v-gamer Posted: 09:24 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305234
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
I mean, I wouldn't go and say that I came back. But jeez some of the oldies are posting.

IA, I don't recall PXE blatantly dislike any particular person from here except for a couple people. They also think that the SC membership is generally immature, but the average age group probably is half a decade younger on here than it is on PXE, anyway.

Thank you, Vasco <3
Novus Posted: 09:56 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305238
Novus
Post Likes: 72
+
Vee said:From what I see, people are always visiting, but never posting.

Such a huge problem. On both websites. Just look in this thread already. You, Pooly, Testy, Filip. Why aren't these people posting normally? D':

nightmare2 said:I remember Deadwing not sure if we ever spoke but I remember seeing you around.

I definitely remember seeing you as well. I was also glad to see you still post here when I just made this account.

Warrior13 said:Novus: I remember Deadwing.

And I, of course, remember you. Mister "I'm gonna win the MVP". xD
You were active enough that anyone that posted here would remember you. :p

Vee said:IA, I don't recall PXE blatantly dislike any particular person from here except for a couple people. They also think that the SC membership is generally immature, but the average age group probably is half a decade younger on here than it is on PXE, anyway.

*Cough*Derek*Cough*
I don't understand the "SC membership being immature" thing. Literally all, or at least 99% of them, were members here, right? I understand them all moving away from the site, but I really hope none of them try to deny the memories they got from here. I'd be surprised if any of them said they made no memories from this site...
Out of the currently active members on SC, I think I might be the oldest (outside of Rich and them, of course). And I'm only 20. Keyblade21 might be the same age as me, but I think everyone else is 18 or younger... I could also be completely talking out of my aass right now, too. xD

« Last edited by Novus on Feb 15th 2014 »
Novus Posted: 10:01 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305239
Novus
+
Speaking of PXE...
I remember that whole 'war' thing going on between SC and PXE.
I, being a SC fanboy, thought everyone that moved to PXE were a bunch of pricks. They all seemed like rude asholes. But I look back on it now, and they were all just telling it like it was. Being brutally honest. And it was usually insanely funny too.
Honestly, I'm sad to see that PXE isn't as active anymore, either. It's a shitty deal. And, in the end, everyone that moved to that forum were all cool sht, even if I thought otherwise... how long ago was it now? Six years, at least?
Goddamn. It's weird to think that all of us are so old now.

« Last edited by Novus on Feb 15th 2014 »
Pooly Posted: 10:53 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305256
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
Post Likes: 0
+
v-gamer said:Pooly! Testy!

When I first logged into the site the other day, I saw a message in my profile from jamarie. Such nostalgia. <3

I forgot about half the people I used to talk to on here till I had a look at my friends list the other day, wish I'd stayed a bit more active here!
Got some oldies on my Skype but I never use it aside from talking to a few people while I'm on my Xbone now, need to get in touch with some of them I think, haha.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Novus Posted: 11:09 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305264
Novus
+
I don't have very many people from this website added on my Skype.
I'd guess only three to five members.

I just looked at my MSN. A lot of people haven't even signed in for years, apparently.

Really sucks to know that I don't have any real way to contact a lot of them. So I'm basically destined to not talk to them again, now. Unless they -happen- to check this site and see me crying about it. :p
Warrior13 Posted: 11:51 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305276
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Novus: I've actually won two MVPs now. XD And I'm 19.
v-gamer Posted: 12:17 Feb15 2014 Post ID: 3305277
v-gamer
y so srs?
+
Yes, Novus, Derek was one person. Dave was another. There really weren't any other people who have an infamous reputation with us unless they came onto PXE and tried to, I dunno, "troll" us if you'd call it that.

I think we tended to troll those members out.

And I don't think any one on PXE would deny that they came from this website. But this site tends to attract a young crowd (it's a website that allows membership for any one who is 13+, and you can get some young people on here). It's the age where hormones are raging and the kids are still going through puberty.

People grow out of it, at some point. You become more mature, and in the meantime, you still have a young membership. Just because that's the nature of this site.

Back when I was on the site, it was a lot of fun. But the most fun I can honestly get from it, these days, are simply remembering those times and catching up with some people I used to know. Seeing how things changed. Essentially like a high school reunion, of a sort.

Thank you, Vasco <3
Novus Posted: 10:25 Feb16 2014 Post ID: 3305390
Novus
+
Oh, jeez. Dave. I honestly don't understand anyone who liked him. Maybe he wasn't bad talking to one-on-one or something. But on this site... what a twat.

I understand what you mean. As we all got older and stayed on the site, any members that joined were as young as we were when -we- joined. Obviously there's gonna be a divide between older and younger members. Just due to the differences in maturity level.

Anyone that went to PXE were all the same age and all had the friendships built up already. So it was like one large group of friends in one place, without a bunch of random idiots constantly showing up and ruining conversation.

And I also agree with you on the last thing. The only 'real' fun I have anymore on this site is thinking about the memories. I try to be active here, just because I'm afraid of the site completely dying, honestly. I don't want something that used to be insanely important to me to just stop existing. It's very difficult, though, considering I don't have any present-day bond to the site - Few people from years back still post here. There's obviously few decent threads to post in. Submitting isn't even worth it, because there's no 'race against your friends' going on in the Stats.

But hey. It's life. Happens with any type of community - online or offline.
superblobby Posted: 11:06 Feb16 2014 Post ID: 3305399
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
I created PXE because it was a more relaxed place with morons excluded. Such a laugh, brilliant times. There was no 'war' as I remember, just people who tell it like it is.

PXE was the nuts.

« Last edited by superblobby on Feb 16th 2014 »
England; time setters for the entire world.
Novus Posted: 12:10 Feb16 2014 Post ID: 3305423
Novus
+
Huh. I honestly had no idea you were the one who made PXE.
By the time I had heard of it on SC, there were enough members that moved there that I kinda just grouped everyone together. I didn't even give thought to 'the one' that originally created the site.

I guess my young, dramatic mind looked at it like some sort of 'war.' It seemed there were some PXE members that just hated on this site and treated the members that -didn't- move to PXE like crap. Not everyone, of course. But, like I said, my mind probably dramatised it all.

Wasn't there some point where it was, like... banned from even being mentioned here? If so, that probably added to the whole 'war' thing, too. xD
steelersrock01 Posted: 15:46 Feb16 2014 Post ID: 3305452
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
Yeah, it got silly when there was really staunch opposition to PXE here a few years back. Some staff were dead set on crucifying anyone who posted, visited, or had friends there as anti-SC demons.
nightmare2 Posted: 19:27 Feb16 2014 Post ID: 3305475
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
Whoa not only does V-gamer return but also pooly, test, and qwerty. You guys have impeccable timing. Almost like you planned it all out.

Never really got attached to PXE as I did for SC. And just so you know steelers those anti-SC demons are incredibly dangerous. The staff was wise to protect us from em
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
Displaying Page 2 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close